Sandra Lee In The Media

• Please log in to reply

7566 replies to this topic

PaminBB

PaminBB

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 31, 2014 @ 7:20 PM

Aunt Sandy was on the Today show this morning demonstrating Semi-Ho Super Bowl themed "food". Essentially everything came from seasoning packets and bottles of condiments. The funniest part was that they were short on time for her segment, something else must have run long. So they rushed her through, and she looked pretty miffed.

ragstoriches

ragstoriches

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 31, 2014 @ 10:56 PM

I'm not sure why being rushed would be such a problem for her.  Isn't Semi-Ho supposed to save time or something?  Surely she could whip up her super-simple Semi-Ho Super Bowl russipees in no time flat, right?

vera charles

vera charles

Fanatic

Posted Feb 2, 2014 @ 8:33 AM

http://pagesix.com/2...-at-super-bowl/

She needs to either wear a bra or have her implants moved up higher somehow. Her clothing is always unflattering, mostly because it doesn't fit right. Plus it's all white, all the time.

I saw mumble-mouth Cuomo on the news last night, handing over the Super Bowl festivities to Chris Christie as the focus moves from New York to New Jersey. No sign of Sandy alongside him, though.

WhitneyWhit

WhitneyWhit

Fanatic

Posted Feb 2, 2014 @ 12:01 PM

My god, that picture! What kind of get up is that? She married and divorced so much money, why can't she hire a stylist? And this may sound mean, but she looks terrible. I can't believe she's only two years older than Rachael, hell even Ina, who is in her 60's, looks more youthful than her.

Speaking of Ina; has anyone caught her new show? Sandra must be seeing red because it's all about parties, complete with cocktails and tablescapes. But the difference between Ina's table setting and Sandra is like night and day. Plus, when Ina says her guests are arriving, they actually are.

ragstoriches

ragstoriches

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 2, 2014 @ 9:14 PM

First Girlfriend?  Is that...typical?  I don't know, I've never heard of such a thing before.

vera charles

vera charles

Fanatic

Posted Feb 3, 2014 @ 1:25 PM

I've never heard of First Girlfriend before either. I guess they have to call her something but it isn't like the official title is First Wife. I guess they are celebrating today, since the Seahawks won. I wonder who the 12 relatives were who flew in for the game?

orchidgal

orchidgal

Fanatic

Posted Feb 8, 2014 @ 9:24 PM

That dress was clearly cut so that there would be cleavage showing in the V-cut.  However, our dear Aunt SLoppy defied convention and apparently went sans bra, there could be no cleavage showcased.  I too don't get her obsession with all things white, unless she is trying to live out a life-long dream to have an all white wedding?