20/20

• Please log in to reply

878 replies to this topic

isotonerz

isotonerz

Fanatic

Posted Jun 11, 2012 @ 9:53 AM

Upthread we were discussing the Dunwoody daycare center murder, trial of Hemy Neuman, and the widow Andrea Sneiderman, etc.

Couple of updates:

Andrea has been slapped with wrongful death lawsuit:

http://www.ajc.com/n...th-1440322.html

Grandparents fighting for visitation rights:

http://www.myfoxatla...ation-agreement

JohnnySunshine9

JohnnySunshine9

Video Archivist

Posted Jun 14, 2012 @ 11:31 PM

Andrea Sneiderman may be the most unlikeable person I've seen on one of these shows. I can't even fathom someone having an affair with her, let alone her getting married. She's just so defensive and mean.

isotonerz

isotonerz

Fanatic

Posted Jun 14, 2012 @ 11:46 PM

I agree, JohnnySunshine9. Hemy Neuman had to be . . .well, words escape me. Wow. Just wow.

azure4

azure4

Video Archivist

Posted Jun 22, 2012 @ 10:50 PM

Well, well. Rielle Hunter. Riveting interview - NOT. No big surprises. However, I suspect her book will be a bestseller.

(During the show the Jerry Sandusky guilty verdict streamed across bottom of screen.)
I need another shower after all that sleaze.

Edited by azure4, Jun 23, 2012 @ 7:37 AM.

slasherboy

slasherboy

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 22, 2012 @ 11:27 PM

Rielle Hunter = Skanky Ho.
John Edwards = Skanky Ho.

gazerguy

gazerguy

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 23, 2012 @ 6:42 AM

Rielle & John combined: deserving of each other.

Hate to admit seeing any portion of that interview. Well, that's it for me. No more interviews and I definitely won't be buying any of their books - that's for d___ sure. Who on earth would??

When she accues a deceased woman who's unable to defend herself of being crazy and venomous, she needs to look in the mirror, instead. (Incidentally, I wasn't a huge Elizabeth fan but nobody deserves this.) And, saying she wrote this for her daughter - uh, please. You could easily share this story with your daughter, privately, at a future, age-appropriate time.

Yeah, we believe you care so much about her other siblings, too. Curious if Kate knew about the upcoming tell-all as she sat patiently by his side for the recent trial. Not surprised about the timing of the book, i.e the publishing date, Rielle - or whatever your actual name is/was.

Unfortunately noticed some of the current photos of the happy couple and their daughter taken recently. So that indicates that Johnny Boy approves of this pos book. Have to wonder if the skinflint multi-millionaire is simply trying to avoid supporting his daughter - just like he avoided supporting her pregnant mother by hitting up his political pals. Oh, wait - he has no idea who that child is. Uh-huh ...

Stopping there - rant over.

JMHO.

affirmed

affirmed

Fanatic

Posted Jun 23, 2012 @ 8:12 AM

I am openly ashamed that I watched this 20/20. Watching her sit, smirk and smile like the cat that ate the snanky canary was nauseating. And any woman who starts off her whole slew of discusting behavior with "First off I am a MOM!" like that is supposed to make it all better.....no, that means you are engaging in behaviors that are visible for your CHILD to see and read about.

Per the "sex tape" She is a "videographer" and she did not delete/destroy the whole thing? She wanted it as leverage.

Elizabeth Edwards used the shot of the two of them as a screensaver? Or however that story went? Pleeeze. Get over yourself, Rielle/Lisa or whoever you are.

I am sure Cate Edwards is just so proud of her dad these days.

Rielle said that "Johnny love me but his commitment to his older children comes first" so we can read that as "Emma Claire and Jack come first, then Cate, then Quinn THEN you......when I need a booty call."

azure4

azure4

Video Archivist

Posted Jun 23, 2012 @ 8:51 AM

Per the "sex tape" She is a "videographer" and she did not delete/destroy the whole thing?

I remember that Oprah also pointed that out to Rielle.

walnutqueen

walnutqueen

Fanatic

Posted Jun 23, 2012 @ 9:19 AM

Nasty. Just ... nasty.

When she accues a deceased woman who's unable to defend herself of being crazy and venomous, she needs to look in the mirror, instead.

Sometimes a treacherous betrayal can elicit some venom, and, dare I say, crazy in an otherwise decent and sane person. Often it is not the act of betrayal itself, but how the offending party chooses to handle the situation. Cowardly denials, sleazy attempts at concealment, and disgusting smear campaigns against the wronged party can only add fuel to the proverbial fire. The epitome of shamelessness was blaming a dead woman for just about everything.

Pond scum deserves a better comparison.

Writer13

Writer13

Fanatic

Posted Jun 23, 2012 @ 10:21 AM

When she accues a deceased woman who's unable to defend herself of being crazy and venomous, she needs to look in the mirror, instead.

What did she say about Elizabeth Edwards?

gazerguy

gazerguy

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 23, 2012 @ 11:17 AM

Haven't read the book and won't, Writer. During the program, ABC stated she described EE as crazy, venomous and a witch on wheels. According to ABC, those are direct quotes from the book.

Saw a brief clip of the Oprah interview the other day and she had that same ____-eating grin on her face. Besides the O interview, she also talked to GQ and had that sleazy photo taken. What else does America need and/or want to know about this sordid tale? Can't think of any reason to buy that book and don't understand why anyone would. Yes, you're correct, azure4, it's probably already a best-seller.

Glad to have at least missed the screensaver portion - whatever that was. Does anyone believe she'd be as forgiving, loving and spiritual (lol), if he was a working stiff, instead of a multi-millionaire? Don't think so -

P.S. WRT that booty call, wasn't JE busted cruising college bars in Chapel Hill only a year or two ago? (yuch) She's apparently only too happy to act as a back-up.

Edited by gazerguy, Jun 23, 2012 @ 11:30 AM.

EndoKE

EndoKE

Fanatic

Posted Jun 23, 2012 @ 1:45 PM

And, saying she wrote this for her daughter - uh, please. You could easily share this story with your daughter, privately, at a future, age-appropriate time.

Hate to say it but I watched, I'm not buying the book though I mean she's told everything already. Who cares? However I'm not shocked at what she's doing/saying. Today no one has boundaries it seems, people put everything and anything on YouTube and it seems that everybody wants to be a reality star.

Basically she's just a garden variety fame whore. However I feel John Edwards is more to blame, he was the one who took vows with his wife, he's just gross to me.

ish

ish

Fanatic

Posted Jun 24, 2012 @ 8:51 AM

if all it took was her saying "you are so hot" to him, for him to cheat, I suspect he had been cheating for years.

IMO, Elizabeth never really felt as if she deserved this younger great looking successful guy. She was not a raving beauty and I think like many women she was insecure. I do think she suspected that he cheated and probably caught him at it before, hence the close monitoring of his ATM card. In reality she deserved so much more. He knew she was terminally ill, he couldn't be loyal, faithful and fake it for a couple years? What a slime> HAve any of you seen the video of him primping before an appearance, getting his hair just right, the soundtrack? "I feel Pretty" Sums him up quite well.

I hope Elizabeth's kids shun Hunter and refuse to deal with her. I'd heard the eldest daughter and son in law were supposed to be guardians, I wonder if John would agree to that?

Mlle Poilane

Mlle Poilane

Fanatic

Posted Jun 24, 2012 @ 9:42 AM

Sometimes I watch these shows and enjoy them, but at other times I have to turn them off. But the Rielle Hunter interview was one that I thought might be sleazy enough to enjoy when I was otherwise doing nothing, so I tuned in. It was the silliest interview I've seen lately. Rielle had absolutely nothing more to add from what she's said already a thousand times.

I read about Rielle's book the other day. The article said that her book was rejected by all the major publishers because she is disliked as a person and they felt it wouldn't sell. I think
"Johnny" Edwards has a hole in his head. Has he never heard of taking a cold shower?

Edited by Mlle Poilane, Jun 24, 2012 @ 9:48 AM.

PictureItSicily

PictureItSicily

Video Archivist

Posted Jun 24, 2012 @ 10:13 AM

Does anyone buy that they are still a couple? I am hardwired to disbelieve anything that Hunter says, so I can't tell if she's kidding herself by saying they are in a relationship that is anything more then Edwards wanting access to his daughter. I just have a hard time buying this as anything deeper than a man looking to get his rocks off with an easy lay.

Edited by PictureItSicily, Jun 24, 2012 @ 10:14 AM.

azure4

azure4

Video Archivist

Posted Jun 24, 2012 @ 10:36 AM

ish, here it is:

John Edwards "I feel pretty"

LivenLetLive

LivenLetLive

Fanatic

Posted Jun 24, 2012 @ 7:50 PM

IMO, Elizabeth never really felt as if she deserved this younger great looking successful guy. She was not a raving beauty and I think like many women she was insecure.

Have you seen the photos of Elizabeth in Law School when Edwards met her? She was Lovely, really attractive, and yes slim. She was the catch at that time from what I understand, he was 6 years younger, and she was the brilliant one--if she had just been born 20 years later she would have been the politican I suspect. She had said that Edwards chased her, and I believe her. Age did a number on her to be sure (being pumped up with hormones to bear 2 late life children after their beloved son Wade was killed in a car crash didn't help, and in fact, may have made her cancer worse.) I once heard her say that she was frequently mistaken for Edwards mother, and for a woman who had turned heads when young, I am sure that it hurt, but not every man dumps his wife or cheats on her because she loses her looks, Edwards seems to be a creep of the first order, and this Lisa Jo Druck (I refuse to call her by her "dramatic" self invented name) is just a garden variety gold digger. I've read clips of what she has to say, and I think that she is totally delusional--I hope that karma really exists.

SpringTulips

SpringTulips

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 25, 2012 @ 12:19 AM

not every man dumps his wife or cheats on her because she loses her looks, Edwards seems to be a creep of the first order, and this Lisa Jo Druck (I refuse to call her by her "dramatic" self invented name) is just a garden variety gold digger

I second all of this. I saw earlier pictures of Elizabeth and she was quite the stunner. I may be in the minority but I thought she was quite attractive as an older women...had beautiful eyes.
I dont apologize for watching this episode because there many Lisa Drucks out there and I want to see just what goes on in their heads. Despite what she claims, I believe her pregnancy was calculated. I can see her tossing out all the birth control once she got him in bed on a regular basis.

Edited by SpringTulips, Jun 25, 2012 @ 12:31 AM.

azure4

azure4

Video Archivist

Posted Jun 25, 2012 @ 7:58 AM

I believe her pregnancy was calculated. I can see her tossing out all the birth control once she got him in bed on a regular basis.

Maybe. But I can’t blame the pregnancy entirely on her. Takes two, ya know? What I can’t understand is why a man in his 50s (with several children of his own) who is sleeping with other women wouldn’t get a vasectomy. One would think it would occur to John Edwards that an unplanned pregnancy would be a possibility, and boom! – it happened.

Edited by azure4, Jun 25, 2012 @ 7:59 AM.

SpringTulips

SpringTulips

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 25, 2012 @ 8:33 AM

Definitely, it takes two and there are no excuses for what Edwards did. However, just using my imagination, I could see a situation where he assumed or was told that she was not fertile since she was in her mid 40s and childless. That is why he may have tossed aside the issue of pregnancy. Still doesnt excuse what he did or his having unprotected sex with this woman. Yuck!

azure4

azure4

Video Archivist

Posted Jun 25, 2012 @ 9:06 AM

could see a situation where he assumed or was told that she was not fertile

Big mistake. Most men with half a brain would make certain there would be no surprises, especially if they were cheating on their wives.

gazerguy

gazerguy

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 25, 2012 @ 4:51 PM

Yes, EE was definitely attractive when she was younger. JE is despicable and to blame. The big thing for me, besides the birth control issue (she fooled him, somehow and he was obviously stupid) is the fact that he apparently had no problem bringing whatever stds and any other diseases home.

WRT the guardianship, IIRC, Cate would be the back-up guardian for the younger children. Presumably she would have been responsible, if he'd gone to prison. Because he didn't, he'll remain in charge.

Amazon ranks it currently at 158 - IDK but sounds very high. Guess America loves sleaze so he'll get out of supporting his child, again. BTW, Amazon packaged it with some Casey Anthony book and 50 Shades of Grey - wow, sleaze X3.

Edited by gazerguy, Jun 25, 2012 @ 4:51 PM.

azure4

azure4

Video Archivist

Posted Jun 25, 2012 @ 6:15 PM

Guess America loves sleaze so he'll get out of supporting his child, again.

?
I didn't think support of RH and the child was an issue - he has always seen to it that they have plenty of money.

Also, I don't know if anyone remembers this, but once Elizabeth faced the fact that JE was The fathr of Quinn, she and John together went and picked out a house for RH to live in and paid for it, AND they took toys, etc. to Quinn.

Once the book is out for awhile, I expect it to climb the best seller lists. Yes, people love sleaze.

Edited by azure4, Jun 26, 2012 @ 12:19 PM.

gazerguy

gazerguy

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 26, 2012 @ 9:52 AM

Ms. Druck received support from two of his political supporters during her pregnancy (and possibly thereafter) while he denied paternity for years. (EE also denied paternity during that time period, stating that the child certainly didn't look like her children.)

Besides that, I am assuming that he possibly appeared to endorse this book (by going out in public with her and their child only last weekend, in full view of cameras) and its content, including the accusations against his deceased wife, in order to provide another means of support for Ms. Druck and their child. If she has income, the child support burden on him may be partially relieved.

Sounds as if you have intimate details about their finances, azure4. (How do you know they've always had plenty of money?) Didn't hear that in this 20/20. What's the source and/or link to your information?

JMHO.

Edited by gazerguy, Jun 26, 2012 @ 9:57 AM.

azure4

azure4

Video Archivist

Posted Jun 26, 2012 @ 12:18 PM

gazerguy, you answered your own question in the first sentence of your post. You can google for more details, there's plenty of information out there.

gazerguy

gazerguy

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 26, 2012 @ 7:41 PM

I didn't but no worries, azure4. Whatever - I have better things to do than worry about than JE's slut. Google??? (haha)

Edited by gazerguy, Jun 26, 2012 @ 7:42 PM.

Scorpiosrule

Scorpiosrule

Stalker

Posted Jun 26, 2012 @ 8:40 PM

I tried to watch this interview online and only lasted 20 minutes. She's such a skanky bitch, talking about "falling in love", "being in love" couldn't control herself, at times, acting as if Elizabeth was the other woman.

I really hate myself for caving in and watching.

And just STFU about being "a mom." She was just a skanky slut and wasn't a mom when she entered into the affair with John Edwards.

Smug bitch.

jcoop13

jcoop13

Video Archivist

Posted Aug 2, 2012 @ 9:42 PM

In an update to the Rusty Schneiderman murder case, his wife Andrea has been formally indicted as a co-conspirator:

Andrea Schneiderman indicted in husband's murder

It appears that Hemy Neumann has come to his senses and will cooperate with prosecutors.

azure4

azure4

Video Archivist

Posted Aug 12, 2012 @ 1:14 PM

Thanks for that link/update, jcoop13. I'm pleasantly surprised. I was beginning to think there wasn't enough evidence.

Andrea Sneiderman's assets frozen

It'll be interesting to see what happens.

Edited by azure4, Aug 12, 2012 @ 1:26 PM.

Aurora Borealis

Aurora Borealis

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 10, 2012 @ 3:55 PM

Thought Scott Pelley did a nice job interviewing 'Mark Owen,' the former member of SEAL Team Six who was on the raid to kill bin Laden. I don't have enough info one way or the other to say he did or didn't violate the secrecy clause in his contract, but it was a fascinating hour of television.

One thing about the description of the mission keeps cracking me up though - while going upstairs in the house, SEAL Team Six's Point Man (first guy in line) sees Khalid bin Laden (one of Osama's many sons) poke his head around a corner & pull back. So PointMan whispers, 'Khalid! Khalid!' And what does dumbass do? Pokes his head around the corner again, which lets PointMan promptly blow him away. How stupid can you be???????