Little Rock

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

15 replies to this topic

Channel7

Channel7

Fanatic

Posted Oct 26, 2004 @ 5:10 PM

Hello to anyone out there in and around Arkansas' capital city on TWoP.
As I checked before starting this thread, the nearest cities or regions with existing TWoPcon threads are Memphis and Tulsa. Hopefully there are others, like myself, would like to get together, but not have to travel quite so far.

Megling

Megling

Just Tuned In

Posted Nov 13, 2004 @ 9:50 AM

I'm a TWoP addict? What shows do you follow? I used to follow West Wing- now I'm reading Gilmore Girls, Charmed, Joan of Arcadia.

Razorbaxx

Razorbaxx

Channel Surfer

Posted Nov 14, 2004 @ 11:31 PM

Ahhh...music to my ears. TV fanatics.

I, too, am a fan of Gilmore Girls, Charmed and Joan. Also love Veronica Mars, Desperate Housewives and the CSIs.

Back to my treadmill.

Channel7

Channel7

Fanatic

Posted Nov 15, 2004 @ 12:52 PM

I'm all over Desperate Housewives these days, but also among my shows are Lost, The O.C., The Amazing Race, and America's Next Top Model. I'm patiently waiting for the return of Alias on the air, while I continue to check in on the forum. Joan of Arcadia is another show I like, but I never seem to be home to watch with any regularity.

And to think... last season, I only followed two shows.

Razorbaxx

Razorbaxx

Channel Surfer

Posted Nov 15, 2004 @ 2:21 PM

It's throwing me off seeing Jennifer Garner linked to Affleck in the media. That dude gives me the hives. When Alias returns, I can put him out of my mind and gaze upon the beauty that is Michael Vartan.

Razorbaxx

Razorbaxx

Channel Surfer

Posted Nov 23, 2004 @ 2:18 PM

Happy Thanksgiving

Channel7

Channel7

Fanatic

Posted Nov 23, 2004 @ 11:11 PM

Let me echo that, with a wish for a happy Turkey Day to everyone, too.

BTW, for the Alias watchers in the group, did anyone else catch the promo during Desperate Housewives? Or over at alias-media.com? I had to mop up some drool over here.

Razorbaxx

Razorbaxx

Channel Surfer

Posted Nov 26, 2004 @ 1:42 PM

I was watching Desperate Housewives when that promo aired and got so excited I could'nt draw a proper breath until it was over. I had forgotten how much I love that show. One short month away, as is Jennifer Garner's Elecktra movie, I hear. It'll be like Christmas all over again.

Edited by Razorbaxx, Nov 26, 2004 @ 1:43 PM.

Razorbaxx

Razorbaxx

Channel Surfer

Posted Dec 31, 2004 @ 6:44 PM

And a Happy New Year, too. I would gift you with a rousing rendition of Auld Lang Syne, but that would put 2005 off to a rocky start, indeed. Be easy, ya'll.

Razorbaxx

Razorbaxx

Channel Surfer

Posted Oct 10, 2005 @ 8:04 PM

Are we still representing in The Rock, or does the cheese sit alone?

Futhark

Futhark

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 21, 2007 @ 3:08 PM

A year and a half later, anyone else in Little Rock?

Jana

Jana

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 17, 2007 @ 12:07 PM

And even longer than that, I stumble up on this thread. Is there anyone out there?

SideShow Steve

SideShow Steve

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 22, 2007 @ 7:18 PM

And even longer than that, I stumble up on this thread. Is there anyone out there?

Just found it today! From the banner ad. Hopefully more LRs will find us too.

hazelroo

hazelroo

Loyal Viewer

Posted Sep 26, 2007 @ 1:25 PM

Hey! I also just found this thread from clicking on the banner ad. I live in Arkansas and would love to attend a "TWoPcon!" (Why does that word remind me so much of "popcorn"?)

I've been a TWOPer for some time. I guess it was Gilmore Girls that really got me onto the site. Since then, I've been a regular at different times on several forums, including Battlestar Galactica, American Idol, Degrassi:TNG and The Best Years, and semi-regular/lurker on House and Big Love. I also love The Riches and lots of other shows.

Lauri

Lauri

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 1, 2007 @ 10:24 AM

I'm in Central Arkansas (Hot Springs to be exact). I've been a TWoPer for years -- since it was Mighty Big TV even, Jessica's X-Files recaps sucked me in. In fact, I had the pleasure of meeting her at a TWoP get together in Los Angeles a few years back. I moved to Arkansas almost two years ago now and love it.

Would totally be up for a LR meeting, as well.

ambercrayon

ambercrayon

Just Tuned In

Posted Dec 4, 2007 @ 7:49 PM

I'm in Little Rock as well - I love TWoP, in fact I wait to formulate my opinions of my favorite shows until I've read the recaps here:)

What exactly goes on in a get together? Whatever it is I'm up for it.