She Ripped Off Her Wig! Nothing but Spoilers

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

2609 replies to this topic

baby8love

baby8love

Fanatic

Posted Oct 8, 2004 @ 10:26 PM

From the old DH thread...

Posted by me: (info from Oct. 8 issue of EW)

And under "What To Watch", for this week's episode, the blurb has a part that says, "One's having an affair, another one's trying to ..." Who?!? I wasn't aware one of them was trying to have an affair.

TudorQueen:

I think the spoiler is probably referring to the fact that Susan wants to get intimate with Mike

Schroeder

Schroeder

Stalker

Posted Oct 8, 2004 @ 10:45 PM

Should this thread be retitled?
Spoilers are spoilers; but aren't rumors speculation?
Just wondering.

oakgal

oakgal

Stalker

• Interests:Scrabble, modern design, crosswords, collecting handbags, reading mysteries and procrastinating.

Posted Oct 9, 2004 @ 12:53 AM

There are photos of upcoming episodes here. If you click on VIEW FULL CAPTION you get a synopsis of what is happening in said photo.

minaloush

minaloush

Channel Surfer

Posted Oct 9, 2004 @ 1:30 AM

I read casting sides, so around episodes 7/8, we're going to see what the secret thing the husband of mary alice was digging up - a toy chest with human remains inside.

baby8love

baby8love

Fanatic

Posted Oct 9, 2004 @ 12:23 PM

Should this thread be retitled?
Spoilers are spoilers; but aren't rumors speculation?

Most rumours begin because of spoilers, so instead of having a separate thread of speculations, I decided to put them with the spoilers. I suppose we should probably note whether what we post here are spoilers or rumours or spumours.

Topic? Um yeah...can't find any new spoilers around yet.

ETA: I stand corrected. :)

Edited by baby8love, Oct 9, 2004 @ 7:39 PM.

Jessica

Jessica

Stalker

Posted Oct 9, 2004 @ 2:42 PM

No, I think the spoilers and the speculation need to be separate threads, please. I'll retitle this one.

GeorgeAntonio

GeorgeAntonio

Posted Oct 9, 2004 @ 2:50 PM

Hee!! I like the new title.

americana19

americana19

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 9, 2004 @ 8:12 PM

Spoilerfix had lots to say about DH:

08/23 - Episode 1.02 – Pretty Little Picture [Airing October 17]: Susan's ex-husband comes to town with his new woman to take Julie out for a day. Things heat up pretty quick there. Gabrielle is again sleeping with the high school kid, but they are seen by a little girl who's new in the neighborhood. Gabrielle tries to buy her off with first a doll and later a new bike. Rex leaves Bree, and she goes to terrorize the psychiatrist because of it.
09/13 - Episode 1.03 – Who's That Woman? [Airing October 24]: Bree and Rex are still separated, and their son Andrew is testing his mother out wanting to see how far she'll go. At school, Lynette's twin boys paint a girl blue and are considered for Ritalin. Susan and Edie are still fighting over Mike Delfino, while Carlos is investigating the cable guy (who's in fact gay) for having an affair with Gabrielle.
09/20 - Episode 1.04 - Come In, Stranger [Airing October 31]: Lynette tries to get the twins enrolled in a private school. A neighborhood watch is set up after a break-in that Susan discovered. She agrees to a date with a police officer. Gabrielle’s mother-in-law shows up unexpected. Mike has a secret meeting with his handler, where he mentions he did the break-in. Then there’s a break-in at the Van De Kamp house, but this one is done by Zach Young, the son of the neighbor…
09/27 - Episode 1.05 - Running to Stand Still: Susan and her daughter Julie go to check out Zach Young (son of MaryAlice) at his teen-looniehouse. Meanwhile, Lynette is in a power struggle with a woman at the new school of her twin boys over a play. Carlos' mom spills 15, 000 dollars from his credit card. Gabrielle decides to get on her good side by hiding this from Carlos. Edie is approached by someone she baby-sitted, and feels old. Bree and Rex visit the psych again.

Edited because I caught the encore and answered my own question.

Edited by americana19, Oct 9, 2004 @ 9:21 PM.

baby8love

baby8love

Fanatic

Posted Oct 9, 2004 @ 8:48 PM

Mike has a secret meeting with his handler

Does this make it official that Mike's an undercover cop/CIA/FBI agent?

superboy

superboy

Couch Potato

• Interests:TV (clearly), Scriptwriting, Movies, Books

Posted Oct 10, 2004 @ 2:48 PM

From TVGuide.com about tonight's episode:

Desperate Housewives [New]
9 pm/ET, ABC
What is going on with Mary Alice's husband? He's digging up the back yard, taking odd trips and, tonight, develops a strange attachment to a certain locked chest. Then again, everything is wonderfully strange about this dark comedy. Perhaps he's hiding something related to her demise. After all, nobody knows if she was actually alone when she pulled the trigger. Hmmm. — DJH

Cress

Cress

Stalker

Posted Oct 10, 2004 @ 2:58 PM

Does this make it official that Mike's an undercover cop/CIA/FBI agent?

Well, unless James Denton is straight-out lying to TVguide's Insider, I think he is a real plumber with a private agenda.

Edited by Cress, Oct 11, 2004 @ 10:59 AM.

MarquisDCarabas

MarquisDCarabas

Posted Oct 10, 2004 @ 6:09 PM

Not sure if I'm buying the plumber bit. But if the article is true I wouldn't be shocked to find out it's connected to his wifes death.

The felicity huffman scenes tonight kicked ass! It's nice to see that the boys do actually love their mother. The scene where they attack the woman who's threatening FH was great and immediately behaving afterwards. I definately think there's going to me more to her plot than just being harried.

Mrs Hubert seems to figure out what happened with the fire. Whether or not that's going to lead anywhere is still unknown.

trainman

trainman

Fanatic

Posted Oct 11, 2004 @ 1:55 PM

Mrs Hubert seems to figure out what happened with the fire. Whether or not that's going to lead anywhere is still unknown.

The payoff for that will come in the episode two weeks from now. Let's just say it involves Mrs. Huber baking Susan a very appropriate pie.

evilandproud

evilandproud

Stalker

• Interests:Chicken wings, igloo building, loganberry, etc. (you know, Buffalo stuff)

Posted Oct 11, 2004 @ 2:12 PM

The felicity huffman scenes tonight kicked ass! It's nice to see that the boys do actually love their mother. The scene where they attack the woman who's threatening FH was great and immediately behaving afterwards. I definately think there's going to me more to her plot than just being harried.

I totally agree. At first, I thought she was going to be one of my least favorite characters on the show just because she was going to have such a weak plot. Then I read the EW article where it talked about how in the future she gets addicted to her son's ADD medication and I realized just how compelling and interesting her character has the potential for, so I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what happens to her in future episodes.

americana19

americana19

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 11, 2004 @ 4:35 PM

Spoilerlicious info from the media thread:

"Gabrielle's affair will have hilarious and tragic consequences. Bree's husband will attempt to leave his family, only to be drawn back by a tragic accident. Susan will continue to make a fool out of herself. Lyneete will get hooked on her children's ADD medication. All of them will start to uncover the dark secret Mary Alice's husband and son are covering up. That father-son relationship will be revealed to be very creepy."

Here's what I find odd. It said "That father-son relationship will be revealed to be very creepy." The note said "I know what you did. It makes me sick." I fear a connection.

AlexaStar

AlexaStar

Posted Oct 11, 2004 @ 5:12 PM

I can't get this show out of my mind!? AHH!! After reading the spoilers I can't wait for the next eppy and then the next and then the next....
The characters are all so intriguing, there is so much to work with and the acting is superb. Bring it on!
Once a week is just not enough..I need more!

baby8love

baby8love

Fanatic

Posted Oct 11, 2004 @ 6:17 PM

That father-son relationship will be revealed to be very creepy."

Damn. The more I hear, the more I'm afraid they really are going down the molestation road. That makes me sad because it would be such an obvious route to take. *shakes head*

And dear goodness, out of the four housewives, it sounds like Susan's the only one who's gonna get let off easy in the next couple of weeks. She makes a fool of herself but hey, that's better than tragic accidents and getting hooked on your sons' meds, right?

scuyalie

scuyalie

Channel Surfer

Posted Oct 12, 2004 @ 1:35 AM

Great link, oakgal...they've already got screencaps up for the Oct. 31st episode. Did anyone notice MA's son (Zack?) with what looks like a handgun? I can't tell for sure, and you need a password to get the hi-res photos. But there is definitely some major creepiness going on w/ that family. Have we confirmed that there's a body in the toy chest?

Also, thanks Cress...I don't know too many plumbers who pack heat, but it certainly sounds like he's a legit widowed (is there a "masculine" form of that?) plumber out looking for vengeance and not a cop/PI/CIA agent. Although if someone in Wisteria screwed with him to the extent that he's carrying a gun, spying on the neighbors and breaking into houses (next week), it most likely had something to do with his recently deceased wife. If that's true, then whoever killed his wife, or caused whatever happened in his past is certainly aware of who he is, and that he's moved into their neighborhood...but yet the plumber doesn't know who was involved, so why would he have moved in? Sure feels like he's unwittingly tipped his hand to whomever he's looking for. Unless that's part of his plan: trying to flush them out (no pun intended), hoping they'll make some sort of mistake/reveal to him...which could have been successful if he's related with the letter, and as a result: MA's suicide, and the subsequent digging up of the toy chest. But now my head hurts.

OT: Has ABC scored with a couple of cool, creepy, exciting dramas this year between DH and Lost, or what? THey might finally be coming out of the network doldrums.

Edited by scuyalie, Oct 12, 2004 @ 3:10 AM.

LolaRuns

LolaRuns

Stalker

Posted Oct 12, 2004 @ 4:40 AM

Actually, I think the molestation road would still be one step above a trite "We killed somebody years ago and hid the body under the pool" mystery.

Also? If it is molestation when what was in the box and why was it burried under the pool for years?

Any chance that there could have been money in that box? Or jewelry? Maybe MA and her husband had a previous life as a crime couple ;)

freesia

freesia

Video Archivist

Posted Oct 12, 2004 @ 9:58 AM

Spoilers from Watch with Kristin on E! Online:

Watch with Kristin

gr8red

gr8red

Loyal Viewer

Posted Oct 12, 2004 @ 10:38 AM

nevermind, reading previous posts makes questions go away!

edited to add that the masculine form of widow is widower.

and just so you don't think I am spurting that for no reason,

widowed (is there a "masculine" form of that?)

Edited by gr8red, Oct 12, 2004 @ 10:41 AM.

baby8love

baby8love

Fanatic

Posted Oct 12, 2004 @ 1:42 PM

Actually, I think the molestation road would still be one step above a trite "We killed somebody years ago and hid the body under the pool" mystery.

True, though the GH-watcher in me is afraid they'll do both by going down the molestation road and then have it that the victim was then "silenced" and buried in the Magical Mystery Chest. That would suck some ass.

A quote from...

Spoilers from Watch with Kristin on E! Online:

Watch with Kristin

"Jamie Denton, who plays Mike Delfino, the plumber everyone wants to pipe..."

Ooh...dirty! Hee.

Anyway, those spoilers sound good. As creepy as Zach is to me, I wanna know what is in that damn chest and what he's gotta do with it!

Edited by baby8love, Oct 12, 2004 @ 1:43 PM.

MarquisDCarabas

MarquisDCarabas

Posted Oct 17, 2004 @ 7:06 PM

Human remains it is, but still in the dark on the particulars

Edited by MarquisDCarabas, Oct 17, 2004 @ 7:06 PM.

oakgal

oakgal

Stalker

• Interests:Scrabble, modern design, crosswords, collecting handbags, reading mysteries and procrastinating.

Posted Oct 19, 2004 @ 1:18 AM

Lots of information on upcoming episodes here-just be sure to scroll down for all the episodes. I found this tidbit of info quite interesting:

Mike Delfino breaks into one of the neighbor's homes and might get caught after leaving a screwdriver with his fingerprints behind.

I'm really curious to know which house he breaks into. Any theories?

Eurydice

Eurydice

Channel Surfer

Posted Oct 19, 2004 @ 2:39 AM

Another spoiler site (if only I could remember which one...) mentions that Susan discovers the break-in, so my first guess would be the Mayer house.

LisaSnowowl

LisaSnowowl

Just Tuned In

Posted Oct 19, 2004 @ 8:35 AM

HI all!
I saw my first episode the other night and I am already hooked! Now I am just trying to catch up with everything that has happened so far.
One thing that struck me and I am wondering about is the Mike guy. When Nicolette Sheridan (can't remember here characters name) was cleaning his kitchen while he was at the vet she put a glass (I think) in a cabinet. Anyway there was stacks of money, a gun, and a map like thing with pictures of everyone on it. What is with that? Any ideas?
Also did the lady commit suicide or was she murdered? I read at one place it may have been murder?
Any ideas on all of this would be appreciated and it is great to be here.

Jessica

Jessica

Stalker

Posted Oct 19, 2004 @ 11:53 AM

Welcome to the boards. I think your questions will be best answered in the Speculation thread -- this one is for spoilers ONLY.

She committed suicide -- we saw her put the gun to her head.

Thanks.

trainman

trainman

Fanatic

Posted Oct 19, 2004 @ 2:40 PM

I'm really curious to know which house he breaks into. Any theories?

This should be slightly better than a theory: an as-yet-unseen neighbor named Alberta Frome has her house broken into. Susan discovers the break-in because she's taking care of Mrs. Frome's cat while she's out of town.

jlsanchez01

jlsanchez01

Channel Surfer

Posted Oct 22, 2004 @ 7:07 PM

From ABC Medianet:

Running to Stand Still- -- Lynette locks horns with an officious mom (guest star Sharon Lawrence) at the twins- school who is trying to produce a -politically correct- play about Little Red Riding Hood. Meanwhile, Susan continues to investigate the mystery of Zach-s sudden disappearance, Mama Solis (guest star Lupe Ontiveros) comes closer to discovering Gabrielle-s dirty little secret, and Bree comes undone when Rex suggests they hire a sex surrogate.

The "politically correct play about Little Red Riding Hood" is a gem, but the sex surrogate thing... I wonder how this is going to affect all that talk about Rex's sexual orientation.

redmeet

redmeet

Loyal Viewer

Posted Oct 22, 2004 @ 7:46 PM

That is so awesome that Lupe Ontiveros is going to play Carol's mom. I lovvvve her.