Orange County

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

190 replies to this topic

legis

legis

Channel Surfer

Posted Nov 6, 2006 @ 12:17 PM

Thanks for that; my daughter is almost 10, and she's thrilled at the thought of coming. We're coming down from BC to go to Disneyland, this is a wonderful added bonus!

camnjmom

camnjmom

Channel Surfer

Posted Nov 12, 2006 @ 8:28 PM

We are up to 27 racers representing TAR Seasons 2 through 10 for our West Coast Finale Viewing Party. Our most recent additions are Josh of the father/son pair Steve & Josh from TAR4, Claire from the Gusty Grandmas of TAR2 and Brittany Rogers of the Rogers Family from TAR8.

It is going to be a great party. We hope to see you there.

All of the information can be found here: West Coast TAR10 Finale Viewing Party

Edited by camnjmom, Nov 15, 2006 @ 2:07 PM.

Dezbot

Dezbot

Fanatic

Posted Nov 13, 2006 @ 11:45 PM

We're coming down from BC to go to Disneyland, this is a wonderful added bonus!

Cool! Mickey and some Racers, all in one weekend!

camnjmom

camnjmom

Channel Surfer

Posted Nov 30, 2006 @ 8:21 AM

We have just received confirmation that FOX Reality Remix will be covering the West Coast Finale Viewing Party again this season. So, come join the fun and, perhaps, be part of the show.

jpgr

jpgr

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 5, 2006 @ 10:13 AM

Oh my goodness - we have the Chos coming to our party! I'm so excited - can't wait to see you all on Sunday.

Alyce

Alyce

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 7, 2006 @ 6:58 PM

WOW -- I wish I could come just to meet the Cho's!

jhlipton

jhlipton

Fanatic

Posted Mar 30, 2007 @ 10:09 AM

As of today, the West Coast Viewing TAR Finale site has only a few racers, and some of those (Jonathan Baker and Peter Harsch) I'd pay money to avoid. I'm certainly not paying $60 for me and my girlfriend to meet those losers. Maybe we need to organize another house party like we had a few years back.

UPDATE:
Not many more racers confirmed, and the Linz's are tentative. It would cost me $110 for me and my girl-friend, and it doesn't sound near as much fun as the last two. I saw that two TARflies might be going -- any TWoPpers?

Edited by jhlipton, Apr 21, 2007 @ 4:41 PM.

Fredly

Fredly

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 25, 2007 @ 5:09 PM

So I was dumb enough to attend one of these and felt completely stupid after I walked out. The room was full of these puffed up egos due to the amount of people fauning over the wannabe stars. Granted, they managed to do what so many other people couldn't but honestly it was awful. The worst thing was seeing all the people run up to their favorites and even those who always ran low in the polls to take a picture!

I was even dumb enough to sign up on Chips web page and give him $25 with the hopes his NOW defuncted web page would get me noticed for something.

Chip, I'd like my money back!

I read that some of the people on the All Stars was based on where their lifes are at this point.......maybe somone shouldn't have created a money scam web page that never worked?

Edited by Wing Chun, Apr 30, 2007 @ 6:51 PM.

jhlipton

jhlipton

Fanatic

Posted Dec 25, 2007 @ 2:59 AM

Are there any Pro or Amateur TARCons planned for LA or Orange County? We went to a Fan TARCon one year that was great fun, but I agree with Fredly that the Pro TARCons in Irvine have gotten much worse over the past few years. Please IM me if you hear of anything.

Thanks!

Dezbot

Dezbot

Fanatic

Posted Jan 8, 2008 @ 11:20 PM

jhlipton and any other interested folk, please check the LA TWOPCON thread for info on a possible fan gathering for this season's TAR finale: http://forums.televi...n...t&p=9526470. Thanks!

Jess Sayin

Jess Sayin

Fanatic

Posted Mar 21, 2008 @ 8:42 PM

Anyone up for an overdue OC con?!?!