Super Human Samurai Cyber Squad

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

7 replies to this topic

BraveHeart1982

BraveHeart1982

Posted Sep 6, 2004 @ 10:14 PM

This was yet another power ranger type show staring Joey Lawrence younger brother Matthew. It focus on these four teenagers who fought evil...but they did it in cyber space and when the fight was too much for them Matthew's character took over and turned into this fake ultra man looking hero to destroy the enemy. It used to air on the wb in the daytime for awhile. If anyone remembers this show please post away.

VWBug82

VWBug82

Loyal Viewer

Posted Sep 6, 2004 @ 10:47 PM

Don't forget they were also a struggling band! Oh, & this show was based on the Japanese show called Gridman.

Eegah

Eegah

Stalker

Posted Sep 6, 2004 @ 10:47 PM

I remember one episode where the surly lunch lady (loved her!) got into the computer, and when asked by the heroes to help out she found one button in the machine she was in that shot some torpedoes, and just kept hitting it over and over. Hysterical.

rayray

rayray

Loyal Viewer

Posted Sep 7, 2004 @ 5:28 AM

I remember it fully for Tim Curry playing the main villian KiloKhan.
He always addressed humans as "meat things".

ex. "Hello, Malcom-meat thing."

Dai Hinoarashi

Dai Hinoarashi

Loyal Viewer

Posted Sep 7, 2004 @ 10:24 AM

This was a great show! I was pretty bummed when they canceled it. I hope someone starts airing the reruns pretty soon.

Nflux Forever

Nflux Forever

Fanatic

Posted Sep 7, 2004 @ 10:53 PM

I was so into this show. I watched this everyday afterschool. Even the later episodes when they replaced Amp with that idiot Lucky and they started reusing the virus battle footage. My favorite virus was Skorn. What was cool was how Kilokahn wanted to take over the world while Malcolm was basically only interested in his own petty crap.

Mysteris

Mysteris

Fanatic

Posted Sep 19, 2004 @ 8:01 PM

Ahh, memories. I loved this show as a kid. Not for the fights, but for the transformation sequences and the villains. I always thought Malcolm's art was cool (and wondered why he left his door open when he was speaking to Kilokhan), and it was the first time I heard Tim Curry in a VA role too.

The 2nd Evil

The 2nd Evil

Stalker

Posted Sep 27, 2004 @ 12:31 AM

I loved this show. So many fond memories.

I loved this show as a kid. Not for the fights, but for the transformation sequences and the villains.

Same for me too.