S3: Eva

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

3164 replies to this topic

Rydell

Rydell

Posted Sep 3, 2004 @ 1:40 PM

Eva: 19 years old; a student from Los Angeles, California.

More info at the official America's Next Top Model website

Hairymango

Hairymango

Fanatic

Posted Sep 3, 2004 @ 1:53 PM

What she lacks in height, she makes up in cheekbones. I'd buy beauty products from this face. Frontrunner.

Maybelline

Maybelline

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 3, 2004 @ 1:56 PM

Check out this pose. The hell? Why is she standing like that? So we can look right up her nose? She does seem to have nice features, though.

soymilk

soymilk

Fanatic

Posted Sep 3, 2004 @ 4:20 PM

Usually I hate stage names, but as a non-plus-sized model with the last name of Pigford, I hope she changes it, or just goes by "Eva."

Ona

Ona

Video Archivist

Posted Sep 3, 2004 @ 6:04 PM

Yay!!! A non-blonde rep from LA!

Ember

Ember

Fanatic

Posted Sep 3, 2004 @ 11:53 PM

She does have nice cheekbones. I just hope we don't hear more bitching about 5'7" being too short for a model. If you are only going to continually berate a girl for her height, don't include her in a competition.

Edited by Ember, Sep 3, 2004 @ 11:55 PM.

funnyfan

funnyfan

Posted Sep 4, 2004 @ 8:03 AM

I think Eva looks like Foxy Brown before Foxy messed up her face. She's cute but not especially striking, and her pose just looks pretentious. She seemed very relaxed on the ANTM video, however, and she might end up like Kesse-- the girl everyone likes, but can't hope to win.

Edited by funnyfan, Sep 4, 2004 @ 8:05 AM.

lexualhealing

lexualhealing

Fanatic

Posted Sep 4, 2004 @ 10:26 AM

Ewwwww, Foxy Brown looks like a shark, before and after. There's no comparsion between the two. However, the pose is horrible.

funnyfan

funnyfan

Posted Sep 4, 2004 @ 6:11 PM

Yeah, I think Eva was trying to do a sexy photographed from the chin up pose like this. Needless to say, she failed.

nowrite2000

nowrite2000

Fanatic

Posted Sep 6, 2004 @ 4:05 AM

On second glance at the official pic, my guess is that it must've been cold in the studio. Do you see what I see?

boxen

boxen

Video Archivist

Posted Sep 6, 2004 @ 2:22 PM

I am just getting such a Lil Kim vibe from her. Maybe it's the colored contacts?

ChillinTheMost

ChillinTheMost

Fanatic

Posted Sep 7, 2004 @ 12:21 PM

Cute, but I'm seeing more of a "playing at model" than "model" from her picture. Something's just missing...

vicesick

vicesick

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 8, 2004 @ 2:59 PM

She's got slight bitchface (pretty face, though), and a slight superiority complex I'm guessing ("self-described over-achiever"--yawn). Her sweater is at least not a poncho, so she's got that going for her.

fuzzykitten

fuzzykitten

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 9, 2004 @ 2:22 PM

Beautiful features, though her nose (even when you can't see up it) is a little too "piggy" to be a traditional model. But wow, I would kill for her cheekbones, and her light eyes contrast very well with her hair.

Pharoah

Pharoah

Posted Sep 9, 2004 @ 3:34 PM

Cute, but cute isn't enough. And she's too short!

vicesick

vicesick

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 9, 2004 @ 6:00 PM

Why is she standing like that? So we can look right up her nose?

Seriously. Don't they use shots like this to embarrass celebrities?

charmed1

charmed1

Fanatic

Posted Sep 16, 2004 @ 3:06 PM

She looks like a cross between Louise Vyent and early 90's rapper YoYo. Both of whom I thought were really pretty.

Edited by charmed1, Sep 16, 2004 @ 3:56 PM.

Tackhead

Tackhead

Fanatic

Posted Sep 22, 2004 @ 8:08 PM

I see Eva's haughty, nose-up photo was no accident. She'll unfortunately last a long time as the new Robin/Camille.

funnyfan

funnyfan

Posted Sep 22, 2004 @ 8:12 PM

Wonderful. Apparently this show-- continuing in the fine tradition of Robin and Camille-- has a new African American bitch for the viewers to root against.

Nice to see some traditions still endure, huh? And frankly, I think her bitchiness is the only reason she was cast-- it sure isn't for the "I smelled something bad" pose she continually adopts for pictures.

Edited by funnyfan, Sep 22, 2004 @ 8:20 PM.

Tigris

Tigris

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 22, 2004 @ 8:14 PM

I felt bad for her. After she had that breakdown anyway, maybe we won't hate her the same way. I think she's smarter than the other two had been.

Edited by Tigris, Sep 22, 2004 @ 8:40 PM.

PerpetualKid

PerpetualKid

Loyal Viewer

Posted Sep 22, 2004 @ 8:16 PM

Maybe I'm nutts, or maybe just partial because of the personality traits we share, but I do like her. I'm not as outspoken, but I am as opinionated. I think shes very pretty, and I like her style. She can only look better with polishing, and if she can keep her tude in check, she may be alright. But then again, I like Camille as well when she wasnt running off at the mouth.

Hairymango

Hairymango

Fanatic

Posted Sep 22, 2004 @ 11:49 PM

She's gorgeous. And the modeling industry is catty, so at least she'll be able to swim in it.

Nutria

Nutria

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 23, 2004 @ 7:48 AM

I agree, she is really beautiful. Maybe Tyra can keep her in check.

Krissie

Krissie

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 23, 2004 @ 11:19 AM

I felt like she was totally plying up the bitchiness to ensure a spot on the show.

shootingstar

shootingstar

Fanatic

• Interests:Watching to much damn TV, of course!

Posted Sep 23, 2004 @ 11:26 AM

She looks gorgeous on the show, not so much on the site pictures.

Pharoah

Pharoah

Posted Sep 23, 2004 @ 12:43 PM

Surprisingly I found her to be the most attractive of the bunch.

missknowitall

missknowitall

Fanatic

Posted Sep 23, 2004 @ 1:09 PM

After her breakdown with Tyra I started to really like her. Its cool that she was happy for Ann. And I agree, she is stunning.

Annie G

Annie G

Channel Surfer

Posted Sep 23, 2004 @ 1:22 PM

I am so in love with her! I love her when she brings the bitch, and I love to cry with her. So hot. I do agree with Tyrant (? I think it was she) who said that she looked insecure in the digital photo. She looked almost like a different person to me.

vicesick

vicesick

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 23, 2004 @ 4:02 PM

Did anyone happen to notice that she--oops!--forgot to wear a shirt for the tribal council? So she just wrapped that scarf around her like a beauty queen sash. Clever girl! That just absolutely sucked. In one of her interviews, she is wearing the scarf in a different way, so I'm sure it really was a scarf being used for a very lame purpose. Gawd.

I like her, though. Even if she is teacher's pet. She's the Axis of Eva!

Edited by vicesick, Sep 24, 2004 @ 11:58 AM.

Gloworm

Gloworm

Fanatic

Posted Sep 23, 2004 @ 4:09 PM

I'll go against the grain and say I thought it was nice to do the mea culpa about her nastyness. I didn't think it seemed too TV generated. The breakdown, I think, moved her...not to treat others like she had been treated. I hope this is the truth.
I don't mind a little cattiness...but I really can do w/o the outandout hate that she showed early on.