Access Hollywood

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

277 replies to this topic

isotonerz

isotonerz

Fanatic

Posted Jan 6, 2011 @ 7:47 PM

Shaun's hair has been looking much better lately - pulled back and much more natural looking. Maybe she ditched the wig and is either wearing her own hair or maybe supplemented by a piece/fall.

Dancin Queen

Dancin Queen

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 21, 2011 @ 2:03 AM

Did anyone see Aretha Franklin's interview this evening? She claims she lost 80 lbs due to surgery, but it's not gastric bypass surgery. When asked what surgery it was, she refused to answer.

Hey Aretha, I've got two words for you -- Star Jones!

Denial much, Aretha?

vb68

vb68

Stalker

Posted Mar 21, 2011 @ 11:22 AM

Didn't see it, but my understanding was that she has been seriously ill? Cancer? Did they talk about that?

Dancin Queen

Dancin Queen

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 22, 2011 @ 3:39 AM

Nope, didn't even remotely mention an illness. That part of the interview was glossed over, and it wasn't soon enough for Aretha. I found it strange because IF her weight loss had something to do with cancer, a lot of celebrities talk about it...but Aretha was very evasive, just like Star whenever anyone brought up the subject.

Emollie

Emollie

Channel Surfer

Posted Dec 30, 2011 @ 2:49 PM

I can't watch this show anymore, Billy Bush is such an annoying ass!!

Ty

Ty

Fanatic

Posted Jan 16, 2012 @ 7:31 PM

I wonder how Shaun feels about them sliding Kit Hoover in more and more. I'd be pissed.

superfamous

superfamous

Video Archivist

Posted Jan 17, 2012 @ 2:49 AM

Kit Hoover is more tolerable than Shaun.

Trinigal_chica

Trinigal_chica

Video Archivist

Posted Mar 28, 2012 @ 12:34 PM

I didn't find a separate thread for Access Hollywood live so I hope its ok to post here....

It really drives me crazy when they pretend that they have a celebrity (especially when it is a “big” celebrity) live in studio, but they are just backstage, when in actuality the interview was pre-taped. Why can’t they just admit that they taped the interview previously?

They try to make it seem live by having Billy and Kit wear the same outfit in the pre-taped interview that they wear on the live show ....SO BOGUS! We know that the people who are actually live on set that day normally sit on the couch and chat with them.For example, like today when they pretended that Julia Roberts was backstage and that they were keeping her there so she won’t have to comment on the Christy Brinkley topic.

I remember when they tried this with the Seal interview, but then had to admit that it was pre-taped.I also noticed this when sometimes they say the person is live when in actually they are not in L.A that day but actually in New York.

Edited by Trinigal_chica, Mar 28, 2012 @ 12:35 PM.