Shopping Channel Shows

• Please log in to reply

65199 replies to this topic

Blondielocks

Blondielocks

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 18, 2014 @ 11:13 AM

You are right on all of the above Telemachus2 . Last night was actually a good night for Lori.She didn't have on her Buster Brown shoes or her over large glasses. She stands pigeon toed a lot and always has roots. She looks dumpy in her styles and tells everyone that everything goes with everything,you can't make a mistake. She is a train wreck.

namtaB

namtaB

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 18, 2014 @ 12:29 PM

I gotta say I didn't get the whole David V. phenomenon until I watched a food show with Dan W. hosting and was bored out of my mind.  I can see why David's good ole southern boy goofy schtick actually works.  No wonder TPTB dumped Bowersox and put Venable on the food shows.   

Blondielocks

Blondielocks

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 18, 2014 @ 12:33 PM

Dan Wheeler is boring with every item he presents. I think he is on less and less. The Q is probably trying to phase him out.

cbreeze

cbreeze

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 18, 2014 @ 2:46 PM

I wonder if Lisa Robertson now has an agent?

SewSumi

SewSumi

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 18, 2014 @ 4:04 PM

I'm sure all of the on-air "talent" have agents. Most of them come from the entertainment world in some form.

NewOrleansLady

NewOrleansLady

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 18, 2014 @ 6:46 PM

I started this thread because of the off topic discussion we started in the Semi-Ho thread. Quacker Factory lady is really scary. The worst I saw was when she was hassling Bob and Bob on a kitchen show saying, "You better not be cooking any quackers." Man, she is weird.

Quacker Factory Lady, Lisa Robertson's eyebrows, Nick Chavez's hair.

Discuss.

I started this thread because of the off topic discussion we started in the Semi-Ho thread. Quacker Factory lady is really scary. The worst I saw was when she was hassling Bob and Bob on a kitchen show saying, "You better not be cooking any quackers." Man, she is weird.

Quacker Factory Lady, Lisa Robertson's eyebrows, Nick Chavez's hair.

Discuss.

Modernwhimsy

Modernwhimsy

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 18, 2014 @ 10:26 PM

Edward Bess seriously needs Wen. Chaz is right there...he should get some 613 on that hot mess.

Blondielocks

Blondielocks

Couch Potato

Posted Yesterday, 09:59 AM

It seems funny to me that these Glorified retail clerks would have agents.Some speak of a background in reporting,Carolyn Gracie on the radio,but I think they all reached their peak and pot of gold as a shopping host. Usually after they leave you rarely hear of them again.Some of course never leave.

Modernwhimsy

Modernwhimsy

Couch Potato

Posted Yesterday, 08:17 PM

Wolfgang just said "shit" on national TV.  Snicker.  I love it when that happens.  I think the actual phrase was "your plastic containers get stained with tomato sauce and look like shit..."

Luv2Soap

Luv2Soap

Couch Potato

Posted Yesterday, 11:01 PM

That's Wolfgang is so much fun to watch. Never know what he's going to say or do.

Love to see him on the Q with David. That would be fun.