San Diego

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

21 replies to this topic

Mexicaligirl

Mexicaligirl

Channel Surfer

Posted May 11, 2004 @ 12:18 PM

HELLO EVERYONE

I just want to know whether if there's any San Diego people around here that would like to get together or at least have e-mail correspondence about TWOP, my favorite site to read at work (LOL).

Anyway, keep me posted.

sinseer

sinseer

Channel Surfer

Posted May 19, 2004 @ 5:43 PM

What do you watch, Mexicaligirl?

Edited by sinseer, May 19, 2004 @ 5:44 PM.

deNatalie08

deNatalie08

Loyal Viewer

Posted May 25, 2004 @ 12:11 PM

I am in San Diego too, spending time on the forums as a way to alleviate the constant boredom that is my job :) I would love to hear from anyone else in the area to discuss the drunken debauchery going on in the Real World SD (or any other shows that make you yell at the TV constantly).

JanetErin

JanetErin

Channel Surfer

Posted May 25, 2004 @ 7:34 PM

Also in San Diego, hi all! deNatalie08, I'd love to discuss The Fake World! Where are you all located? I live in PB, work in Carlsbad. Yay, commute!

wordgirl

wordgirl

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 3, 2004 @ 7:45 PM

Hee! I'm in for RWSD discussion. And other bad tv dissection.

Irisia

Irisia

Just Tuned In

Posted Jun 15, 2004 @ 5:19 PM

I'm also in San Diego. Live in PB, work downtown. I actually have a good commute. I spend waaaaay too much time on this site. Keep me posted for discussions and what not. I'm a tv junkie. I love my brain candy.

lajayne2000

lajayne2000

Just Tuned In

Posted Oct 27, 2004 @ 3:12 AM

[QUOTE]I live in PB, work in Carlsbad. Yay, commute!

At least you're going in the right direction.

purplefishy

purplefishy

Fanatic

Posted Oct 29, 2004 @ 4:18 PM

I live in OC (See OC TWoPCon thread) and might be willing or able. If any of you would like to attend our con- help plan at this stage- let us know! Everyone is welcome.

Sheep

Sheep

Posted Nov 26, 2004 @ 5:26 AM

I live in UTC currently but will probably be moving southwards within the city by January. Love to get together to watch Lost or Scrubs/SVU with anyone who has Tuesday/Wednesday nights free!

Quite Nutty

Quite Nutty

Fanatic

Posted Dec 23, 2004 @ 4:57 PM

Hey, everyone! I live in Normal Heights, and am the only one of my friends who watches The Amazing Race (and read the racaps and boards while "working"). I'm looking for a group of people who get together to watch on Tuesday nights - anyone?

wordgirl

wordgirl

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 6, 2005 @ 9:16 PM

I get together with myself and watch TAR and Lost and SVU! Does that count?

wonderwilma

wonderwilma

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 29, 2005 @ 9:44 PM

I'm surprised there aren't people here who watch Veronica Mars, or at the very least Point(lessly) (Un)Pleasant (two shows filmed right here in San Diego). For shame!

purplefishy

purplefishy

Fanatic

Posted Jan 31, 2005 @ 10:46 PM

If you want to drive to L.A., I think the L.A. group is hosting a TARCon. I'm going to be at that one.

Saintcee

Saintcee

Posted May 4, 2005 @ 4:44 PM

Will any of you San Diegans be attending this?

lucinator

lucinator

Couch Potato

Posted May 4, 2005 @ 11:47 PM

I'm planning on driving down from L.A. for it and would love to meet other TWoPpers! Can anyone recommend a hotel in the area?

TrueMyth

TrueMyth

Fanatic

Posted May 8, 2005 @ 8:29 PM

If not for my dire need to know who killed Lilly Kane, I would be there.

*waves* Hi, wonderwilma!

cellojag

cellojag

Loyal Viewer

Posted May 9, 2005 @ 10:53 PM

Hi everyone-another San Diego area person here.

I watch Lost, Gilmore Girls and Veronica Mars (although I showed up late to that party and can't wait for some DVDs to catch me up). I also try to catch Arrested Development, Family Guy and Simpsons when I'm able. I work full time and take grad school classes, which seriously cuts down on my TV time.

I just wanted to say hello to all you locals!

Leydianna

Leydianna

Channel Surfer

Posted May 27, 2005 @ 11:22 AM

I live in Chula Vista, Wonderwilma and I were extras on VM together. I'd love to find some VM fans to watch with. I also watch Lost, Alias and Desparate Housewives. I used to watch Joan of Arcadia, but the pinheads at CBS relpaced it with the "Ghost Whisperer". I can't talk about it, it's too upsetting. Anyway, I also work full time and go too school at night, so I often have to tape shows and play catch up. If anyone wants to catch up together, that'd be cool. I desperatly need to get a DVR so I can keep track of my shows better. I'm thinking of investing in one before the Fall season, when VM and Lost (and eventually Idol) go up against each other. Anyways, anyone interested, let me know.

jpgr

jpgr

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 24, 2006 @ 12:30 PM

Hey, San Diego folks - check out the OC thread for info on our West Coast TAR 9 Finale viewing party. Lots of interactive racer-y goodness!

OC party info

bbcookin

bbcookin

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 14, 2006 @ 2:02 AM

Any interest in TWoPcom? I'm in Encinitas/Carlsbad area.

Edited by bbcookin, Oct 14, 2006 @ 2:02 AM.

Lantern7

Lantern7

Stalker

Posted Apr 17, 2007 @ 1:21 AM

I live in New York, but I'm thinking of coming to San Diego for Comic Con International in July. I was wondering if any of you can recommend an affordable place to stay in town, and if any of you are interested in the con so we could meet up. Thanks!

Lantern7

Lantern7

Stalker

Posted Jul 14, 2009 @ 11:18 AM

Okay . . . same deal as last year, but this time, I'm actually going. Found a hotel and a flight, and I was wondering if anybody else will be heading over there for CCI.