Ick: Grossest X-Files Moments

• Please log in to reply

220 replies to this topic

Batman Beatles

Batman Beatles

Fanatic

Posted May 1, 2011 @ 12:44 AM

I saw last night The List. Completely disgusting, those big flyes and those worms. ewww

Any scene with maggots make me itch.

CatsWithAxes

CatsWithAxes

Fanatic

Posted May 28, 2011 @ 5:20 PM

One episode that hasn't been mentioned at all in this thread (maybe because it seems to be not a very popular ep) is "Travelers". The scene where the spider crab alien thing comes out of Skur's mouth and crawls into Agent Michel's is truly disgusting. Not to mention the collapsed-in dead bodies that have had their insides completely sucked out.

Edited by CatsWithAxes, May 29, 2011 @ 5:29 PM.

Batman Beatles

Batman Beatles

Fanatic

Posted May 28, 2011 @ 5:32 PM

Sanguinarium - The liposuction gone terribly wrong, the woman puking up needles, and the woman getting a chemical face peel.

Tunguska/Terma - Those oily worms crawling under peoples skin.

El Mundo Gira - The moldy body.

Edited by Batman Beatles, May 28, 2011 @ 5:53 PM.

DirectEstoppel

DirectEstoppel

Posted Mar 16, 2012 @ 11:40 AM

"The Pine Bluff Variant" had the bioweapon test in the movie theater, and two teenagers snuck in and they were surrounded by corpses.

In the first movie, it's pretty gross when the scientist gets his face slashed.

ethanm

ethanm

Just Tuned In

Posted May 5, 2012 @ 10:58 PM

I recall an episode with a decapitated head in a paint tin once. I snuck out to watch this show after bed time of course.

CatsWithAxes

CatsWithAxes

Fanatic

Posted May 27, 2012 @ 2:31 AM

I recall an episode with a decapitated head in a paint tin once.

That's the season 3 episode "The List", which also features not one but two rotting corpses covered with maggots, as well as a shot of the prison guard's body sans head.

Edited by CatsWithAxes, May 27, 2012 @ 2:32 AM.

Princess Lucky

Princess Lucky

Fanatic

Posted Jun 1, 2012 @ 7:42 AM

F. Emasculata. There is nothing about those pustules that doesn't make me vomit and die a little bit every time I watch F.E, which is sad, because it's a very interesting episode about the CDC, but...vomit. Seriously. Pulsating! Pustules! That explode! Blargh.

That's the reason I came in this thread (like many before me, heh). Other episodes like The Host (ughhhhh) or, of course, Home, were gross but this takes the cake for me. I recently rewatched the episode and, even though I had totally forgotten about it (more like blocked out the memory, to be honest), when I saw that huge pustule on John Pyper-Ferguson's face I had a flashback, for a moment I was my preteen self again, watching it for the first time and freaking out and gagging. Damn.

I snuck out to watch this show after bed time of course.

Same here. Oh, the memories.

As for WOTC, even though I hate cockroaches, I feel that the hilarity of it all overshadows the grossness. I'm too busy laughing to get disturbed.

AntiBeeSpray

AntiBeeSpray

Channel Surfer

Posted May 19, 2013 @ 9:31 PM

Three words: Teh Fowl One. Hated the scene in The Sixth Extinction where she did it with Mulder. It made me want to barf in my mouth. Wanted to run out of the room screaming after it. Heck the 'vampire' Kristen in '3' wasn't as bad as that.

Would have loved to see some good revenge in IWTB for either though. The end kiss was good, and so was the bed scene... but still revenge is needed for dealing with teh Fowl One.

Home also makes my list for creepy and rather gross. The whole inbred family, The Peacocks... creeped the heck out of me.

Sleepless85

Sleepless85

Just Tuned In

Posted Nov 4, 2013 @ 5:35 AM

Yes, I also hated that Fowley-scene in The Sixth Extinction! Yuck.

But from all the monster-moments, I think the grossest might be the scene from Fresh Bones, when Scully sits in the car, looks in the mirror and then the fingers crawl through her palm... I don't know, I think it has always given me chills. And yes, The Host and the flukeworm...

The X-files just knew how to do this stuff with style. I mean, I think many of the tv shows and movies today are really graphic in violence, in sick violence and I am just so bored in all the Hostels, Saws, even Criminal Minds. I don't know how to explain myself better, but I think the XF just did all the grossness and horror elements with style. It was different than the shows these days.

Sempethy

Sempethy

Just Tuned In

Posted Nov 16, 2013 @ 9:10 AM

I feel like there was ane pisode where a man saw his cereal turn into crawling creatures - I can't remember when or where, but I remember it really grossing me out, haha.

JaneStClair

JaneStClair

Channel Surfer

Posted Nov 16, 2013 @ 11:09 PM

Wasn't that Fresh Bones - right before the guy drove his car into that tree?

I'm not squeamish at all, so nothing ever really grossed me out. Maybe the pulsating pustules in F. Emasculata?  That was pretty disgusting.