The Stones

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

7 replies to this topic

IdiotJed

IdiotJed

Channel Surfer

Posted Mar 17, 2004 @ 11:00 PM

Looked through the forum, didn't see a topic for this, so here it is.

I love what Lindsay Sloane and Jay Baruchel had done before so had to check it out.

It was good as pilots goes. Chuckled in few places. I have a feeling this will get better as it chugs along to it's inevitable cancellation.

LAgator77

LAgator77

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 18, 2004 @ 2:17 AM

It is my understanding that Lindsay Sloane and Jay Baruchel have already moved on to new pilots for next fall. Don't get too attached.

Kel Varnsen

Kel Varnsen

Stalker

Posted Mar 18, 2004 @ 8:21 AM

I checked out this show last night, mostly because I think the cast is all really good. Jay Baruchel was great in Undeclared, and in Almost Famous (plus back in Popular Mechanics for Kids for my Canadian friends) plus Judith Light kicked ass in her appearances on Law and Order SVU. Too bad this show was terrible. It was trying so hard to be funny but it just couldn't make me laugh. It was so cheesy.

IdiotJed

IdiotJed

Channel Surfer

Posted Mar 28, 2004 @ 8:50 AM

Nobody's watching this, huh?

I read the synopsis for their next pilots and it does sound more interesting then this. Some funny spots in last week's ep but this show is as bland as it gets.

mbridgii

mbridgii

Fanatic

Posted Mar 28, 2004 @ 12:33 PM

When does this come on again?

I saw the Pilot and thought it was blah. I may try again this week, if I remember.

Gracelessly

Gracelessly

Fanatic

Posted Mar 28, 2004 @ 4:49 PM

I had heard of the show for sometime and I had great things about it. I caught the pilot but as I had mono-like symptons it barely kept me awake. I was expecting great things from the cast, they've all impressed me in their other works, especially Jay and Robert.

IdiotJed

IdiotJed

Channel Surfer

Posted Mar 31, 2004 @ 4:43 PM

Tonite
9:30 pm
CBS

Will they bring the funny?

IdiotJed

IdiotJed

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 7, 2004 @ 6:17 AM

Not anymore. Already been Canned. 6 episodes left. Maybe aired this summer? tough doubtful. What mid-season shows haven't they canceled. Seems they drop 'em after 2-3 weeks now without given thema chance. Why even bother to check them out.