The Spoiler Thread

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

5584 replies to this topic

z-26

z-26

Video Archivist

Posted Mar 26, 2013 @ 12:19 AM

Judging from the previews, it seems as if Trace gets moved over to Team Power, and Lil Jon and Lisa are the PMs. Team Power loses and Lil Jon brings back Omarosa and Dennis for the boardroom.

Kali12

Kali12

Fanatic

Posted Apr 1, 2013 @ 5:34 PM

Some spoilers indicated that, "The first four people gone are Brett, Dee, Latoya, and Claudia. Penn, Rodman, Stephen, and Brande are booted in the middle. Omarosa goes right before the final 4-5 which are Marilu, Gary, Lisa, Lil Jon, and Trace."

It's been correct so far so we'll see if this is right.

I'm glad this spoiler was wrong last night. I was really afraid Penn would be going and instead..yay...it was Omarosa. I hope the rest are wrong, too. I'd like Stephen to go next and Rodman, Gary, Brande and Trace go before Penn, Marilu, Lisa and Lil Jon (although Trace is tough and I wouldn't be against him going longer...I'd just like Penn to win. Marilu or Lisa in F2 would be fine, too, even with either of them winning). I feel bad for Gary, but he really doesn't deserve to be F4.

WarioLoaf

WarioLoaf

Just Tuned In

Posted Apr 5, 2013 @ 7:27 PM

Penn makes it to Final 4.

Bret
Dee
LaToya
Claudia
Omarossa
Dennis
Stephen Baldwin / Brande (Both are gone by week 9 so either stephen or brande are fired next week and whoever isnt is fired in week 8)
Lil Jon
Gary
FINAL FOUR: Penn, Trace, Marilu, and Lisa

Edited by WarioLoaf, Apr 8, 2013 @ 5:13 PM.

SnarkyTart

SnarkyTart

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 7, 2013 @ 7:13 PM

Wow. Busey outlasts Lil John? That's crazy. I'm a little disappointed because I wanted Lil John in the final 2 and would've been happy with him as the winner.

Of the 4 finalists you posted, I guess I'd have to go with Penn, or maybe Lisa for my preferred winner.

Kali12

Kali12

Fanatic

Posted Apr 7, 2013 @ 7:48 PM

That's the best F4 I could imagine from this group--perfect. I'm assuming F2 will be "one boy, one girl" and I think Trump will go with Trace and Marilu. I don't think he would let Penn win--just too brainy, quirky and independent for DT's taste (Trace is intimidating, but I don't think Trump is picking up on the contempt.)