The Spoiler Thread

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

5584 replies to this topic

MrSquick

MrSquick

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 12, 2012 @ 10:02 PM

Okay, I've got an atlas and three days to find Norwegia...Baaaah!

ChicksDigScars

ChicksDigScars

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 22, 2012 @ 5:34 PM

My opinion is that Aubrey hasn't won dick, so she gets this small victory so that her charity doesn't come out of the experience with nothing. Ivanka, especially, seems to have her number. Clay may lose this matter no matter how well his team performs, and then, after Aubrey's charity gets a check, they can cut her obnoxious ass loose.

After that "bitchy queen" comment out of Aubrey's mouth, her charity deserves something from Trump, in spite of the horrible person they have representing them on the show.

Philipscomments

Philipscomments

Fanatic

Posted Apr 22, 2012 @ 6:32 PM

I might have missed something, but the commercials running for tonight's episode have Arsenio sitting in the PM's chair, not Aubrey. She is, however, taking credit for an idea....imagine that.

TWoP Pembleton

TWoP Pembleton

Stalker

• Interests:Also known as Kim, one of your friendly recappers

Posted Apr 22, 2012 @ 7:11 PM

Just a reminder that previews aren't spoilers.

alaspata

alaspata

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 30, 2012 @ 9:40 AM

Someone in the episode thread asked for the spoilered fired list. The tasks got progressively less public so the block of guys that go after the teams are mixed might be out of order.

Cheryl
Victoria
George
Adam/Michael
Tia (Mops challenge - Lou & Tia are PMs)
Patricia (Chrystal Light Challenge - Clay & Aubrey are the PMs)
Debbie (Fundraising task selling guidebooks of NYC in Madison & Union squares. Video is on youtube - Dee & Teresa are the PMs)

I think the teams get mixed at this point. Lisa & Clay were in a boardroom together and Lisa & Lou fought during a task, so those three were probably on a team together. Penn has said he worked the most with Clay and made a snarky tweet about southern baptists when he resumed his post firing tweeting making him another likely member of the reconfigured Team Forte. I am guessing Teresa will round out this team leaving Dee, Paul, Arsenio, Dayana, and Aubrey on Team Unanimous.

Dee
Lou
Paul
Penn
Lisa
Dayana/Aubrey/Teresa (not sure if they were fired after all being interviewed by Marlie Matlin, Brett Michaels and John Rich or if there was one more task before the interview round)

Final 2 are Clay and Arsenio. The final challenge involved throwing an event that showcased their charity. Clay's team included Penn, Dee, Debbie & Aubrey. Helping Arsenio were Adam, Lisa, Michael, & Paul.

This has been running true to form up until this task -- Dayana got fired instead of Lisa. Since it appears that Lisa and Teresa are PMs next week, either Lisa or Aubrey will make the interview round.

eraser

eraser

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 30, 2012 @ 6:22 PM

Both Lisa and Aubrey make it to the final 4 Interviews.

Quiet1ne

Quiet1ne

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 30, 2012 @ 10:02 PM

John Rich spoilered the final four:

John Rich@johnrich
@ArsenioOFFICIAL @LisaLampanelli @AubreyODay @clayaiken Looking forward to seeing you all this Sunday on Apprentice! Ya'll ready??

angelita100

angelita100

Fanatic

Posted Apr 30, 2012 @ 11:28 PM

Actually I think that's good. Their cuts will be more painful that way.

alaspata

alaspata

Couch Potato

Posted May 1, 2012 @ 1:00 PM

Assuming that Clay and Arsenio make the final 2, then the end of next week's episode should be AWESOME. Lisa and Aubrey getting fired in a 1-2 punch!

Jextella

Jextella

Fanatic

Posted May 1, 2012 @ 3:32 PM

Lisa and Aubrey getting fired in a 1-2 punch!

Brilliant! I can't wait. Oh, and I ADORE John Rich. One of the best - if not the best - CA contestants ever. Celebrity or otherwise.

llcoolray3000

llcoolray3000

Channel Surfer

Posted May 1, 2012 @ 7:34 PM

I, too, would derive much satisfaction from John Rich and Marlee being responsible for sending Aubrey and Lisa to the elevator.

Last season was the first season of Celebrity Apprentice I had ever watched, and I really enjoyed it. Busey and Meatloaf were awfully annoying at times, but they were nowhere near as unbearable as Lisa and Aubrey. The show as whole from the cast, to the tasks, to the results, to who got fired made much more sense last season.

coledaddy

coledaddy

Just Tuned In

Posted May 6, 2012 @ 1:57 PM

Assuming that Clay and Arsenio make the final 2, then the end of next week's episode should be AWESOME. Lisa and Aubrey getting fired in a 1-2 punch!

I love this and totally agree - losing Lisa and Aubrey will be very satisfying -- wonder if we get to see fireworks in a boardroom or not. Been a long time since I have watched CA.

LaurelG

LaurelG

Couch Potato

Posted May 7, 2012 @ 1:32 PM

Final 2 are Clay and Arsenio. The final challenge involved throwing an event that showcased their charity. Clay's team included Penn, Dee, Debbie & Aubrey. Helping Arsenio were Adam, Lisa, Michael, & Paul.

I think this is correct but Teresa is on Arsenio's team as opposed to Michael.

Edited by LaurelG, May 7, 2012 @ 1:34 PM.

Jextella

Jextella

Fanatic

Posted May 8, 2012 @ 4:58 PM

Aresenio got the short straw on that deal, for sure.

Diana Berry

Diana Berry

Fanatic

Posted May 9, 2012 @ 11:47 AM

I'm surprised clay didn't pick Lisa. Arsenio would pass on Aubrey. Then clay would have Lisa and Aubrey on his team.

GBB

GBB

Couch Potato

Posted May 9, 2012 @ 12:06 PM

If they got to pick their own teams, I'm thinking Clay picked Aubrey because his team was doing the music and Arsenio picked Lisa because his team is doing the comedy.

Diana Berry

Diana Berry

Fanatic

Posted May 9, 2012 @ 3:17 PM

Makes sense..didnt catch that.

langslowblack

langslowblack

Couch Potato

Posted May 9, 2012 @ 8:44 PM

Lisa is even a worse teammate for Arsenio than it looks. She doesn't like him at all. She has indicated that she was less than cooperative in the final task. She also gave Clay a check for his foundation.

GBB

GBB

Couch Potato

Posted May 10, 2012 @ 11:09 AM

Oh, I hope that's not the case. I knew about Lisa giving a check to Clay in the final task but I hope she doesn't actively sabotage Arsenio's task. I want Clay to win, but I want it to be a good, clean win. I wouldn't put anything past Lisa, but Clay and Arsenio are clearly still good friends, so I doubt anything too shady went on.

Vinny Vidi Vici

Vinny Vidi Vici

Couch Potato

Posted May 13, 2012 @ 12:05 PM

I'm lovin' the spoilers. I was hoping for a "clay/ruben (light)" finish.

I want Clay to win, but I want it to be a good, clean win.

This. And if he wins it will seem that much sweeter since I've always thought he got robbed on the aforementioned.

Asari

Asari

Couch Potato

Posted May 15, 2012 @ 8:15 PM

He earned Lisa's loyalty, it still makes it a clean win for me. As much as I like Arsenio I'm rooting for Clay.

angelita100

angelita100

Fanatic

Posted May 16, 2012 @ 8:25 AM

Doesn't look like Lisa is throwing anything to me. She's working hard for her team. Her donation will be significant only if it's the difference. I want Clay to win but it's all so arbitrary that I won't get worked up about it if he loses. The event, the money, the public service announcement and maybe some influence from the season as a whole. Those are a lot of factors to consider. It could go either way.

Clockstomper24

Clockstomper24

Fanatic

Posted May 16, 2012 @ 3:25 PM

Not sure what the criteria is, but if it comes down to fundraising? C'mon it's no contest, given the deep pockets Arsenio has access to.

Jextella

Jextella

Fanatic

Posted May 16, 2012 @ 4:27 PM

Not sure what the criteria is, but if it comes down to fundraising? C'mon it's no contest, given the deep pockets Arsenio has access to.

I think we've already seen Arsenio crash and burn where fund raising is concerned. He's been out of the biz for a very long time. And, he really wasn't on tv for a very long time.

He has said he doesn't have much money, and despite having a national television show, I can see how he isn't as loaded as one might think.

Arsenio is neither rich nor connected anymore. Rich people don't hang with unconnected average people.

I recall seeing an interview with a guy whose show Clay made an appearance on (sorry! can't recall what it was!). The series was going well and the guy was the star of it, and he made a comment that Clay was really, really rich.

This was several years ago - maybe 2-3 years after his time on Idol. He really did hit the jackpot. Things are winding down a bit, but he's still got reasonable concert sales and other thing. I'm sure he did far better financially than Arsenio ever did and he's managed to hang on to an audience for longer.

I put Clay in the lead where fundraising is concerned.

Sidenote: I'll be pissed if Adam ruins this for Arsenio.

Quiet1ne

Quiet1ne

Loyal Viewer

Posted May 16, 2012 @ 9:24 PM

Arsenio is neither rich nor connected anymore. Rich people don't hang with unconnected average people.

<snip>I put Clay in the lead where fundraising is concerned.

Arsenio may not have connections anymore but Magic Johnson sure does. Clay only has his own.

LennieB

LennieB

Fanatic

Posted May 17, 2012 @ 1:21 AM

I don't know about Clay's total self-reliance; the name "Foster" comes to mind. :-)

Travid

Travid

Loyal Viewer

Posted May 17, 2012 @ 6:49 PM

Arsenio may not have connections anymore but Magic Johnson sure does. Clay only has his own.

I don't know about Clay's total self-reliance; the name "Foster" comes to mind. :-)

I think what she/he meant was that Clay only had his own Rolodex to work with, but Arsenio has his plus Magic Johnston's. Of course that's not including any contacts their various team members have.

TWoP Pembleton

TWoP Pembleton

Stalker

• Interests:Also known as Kim, one of your friendly recappers

Posted May 17, 2012 @ 8:49 PM

Let's get back to talking about spoilers. Thanks.

Sunset Beach

Sunset Beach

Video Archivist

Posted Mar 18, 2013 @ 4:56 PM

Some spoilers indicated that, "The first four people gone are Brett, Dee, Latoya, and Claudia. Penn, Rodman, Stephen, and Brande are booted in the middle. Omarosa goes right before the final 4-5 which are Marilu, Gary, Lisa, Lil Jon, and Trace."

It's been correct so far so we'll see if this is right.

Hanahope

Hanahope

Fanatic

Posted Mar 21, 2013 @ 1:42 PM

I gotta believe that out of those F5, the F2 has got to be Lil Jon and Trace. I can't imagine any of the others getting that far. Maybe Marilu, but that's a long shot.