E! News Live

• Please log in to reply

127 replies to this topic

Julieyousuck

Julieyousuck

Fanatic

Posted Apr 9, 2006 @ 1:40 AM

I find it weird that on this "gossip" show hosted by Ryan Peecrest, we didn't get too many stories about his "kiss" with Teri Hatcher.

Gracelessly

Gracelessly

Fanatic

Posted May 13, 2006 @ 6:09 PM

I find it weird that on this "gossip" show hosted by Ryan Peecrest, we didn't get too many stories about his "kiss" with Teri Hatcher.

That's because he's a professional. Like Star Jones.

SassandtheCity

SassandtheCity

Fanatic

Posted May 18, 2006 @ 2:02 PM

Is E! News Live the only entertainment show still covering Paris Hilton because they look ridiculous in comparison to everybody else. And if I see Perez Hilton one more time, I'm going to vomit like a young Hollywood starlet.

Ty

Ty

Fanatic

Posted Jun 21, 2006 @ 6:00 PM

When did they drop the "young hollywood" tagline? Apparently now it's just my ticket to plain old Hollywood.

Edited by Ty, Jun 21, 2006 @ 6:01 PM.

coconut oil

coconut oil

Posted Jul 27, 2006 @ 6:38 PM

I lol'd when Guiliana asked Ryan today "Hey, Ryan, what's your beauty secret?"
They're bitchiness to each other is so funny.

Vital Verve

Vital Verve

Posted Jul 27, 2006 @ 7:41 PM

This show is so annoying. They can't do an episode without mentioning one of these bimbos:

Lindsay Lohan
Jessica Simpson
Ashlee Simpson
Paris Hilton
Nicole Richie
Eva Longoria

Enough already. I can't watch this show anymore. It's too sickening.

Lyddie

Lyddie

Fanatic

Posted Jul 28, 2006 @ 7:25 AM

What is the point of having this show run back-to-back with The Daily 10 ? They cover exactly the same stories using the same footage and practically the same scripts. Of the two, I prefer this one, but that's not saying much.

nicepebbles

nicepebbles

Fanatic

Posted Jul 28, 2006 @ 11:25 AM

I'm thinking the other three needed a job and they have dirty pics of somebody.

I don't like the show but I find myself watching a bit here and there. I hate myself when I do. The last episode I watched they had a story about Jessica's new video and how in it she "fights" with some chick that used to be a MTV VJ and how maybe that was a dig at Vanessa. I was like, "Are they serious with this bullshit?"

Phenobarbara

Phenobarbara

Fanatic

Posted Jul 28, 2006 @ 3:07 PM

What is the point of having this show run back-to-back with The Daily 10 ?

Sort of a waste of time, isn't it. I prefer E! News, for what it's worth. (which isn't much)

The only reason I watch this abortion of a show is to catch tidbits of news on my favorite shows, like scheduling info, casting news, etc. The gossip shit (Nick keeps crying over Jessica! Paris hates Lindsay!), not so much.

Edited by Phenobarbara, Jul 28, 2006 @ 5:46 PM.

TheyPop

TheyPop

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 5, 2006 @ 3:34 PM

This show is so annoying. They can't do an episode without mentioning one of these bimbos:

Lindsay Lohan
Jessica Simpson
Ashlee Simpson
Paris Hilton
Nicole Richie
Eva Longoria

Now wouldn't that be the mother of all E Drinking Games. Take a shot of something alcoholic everytime one of the above bimbos gets mentioned. The show wouldn't even be on for 5 minutes before we'd all be completely fucked up.

Nunya

Nunya

Video Archivist

Posted Sep 5, 2006 @ 4:05 PM

Lindsay Lohan
Jessica Simpson
Ashlee Simpson
Paris Hilton
Nicole Richie
Eva Longoria

Enough already. I can't watch this show anymore. It's too sickening.

I agree, if I don't hear those names or see those people ever again it will be too soon, especially Paris Hilton. Talk about oversaturated!

SassandtheCity

SassandtheCity

Fanatic

Posted Sep 7, 2006 @ 11:25 AM

So I heard Paris Hilton was arrested for DUI and that made me laugh and also made me wonder how E! News is going to spin that story. Probably going to have Perez Hilton on to talk about it which just thrills me to no end. *rolls eyes*

TheyPop

TheyPop

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 7, 2006 @ 2:37 PM

Please God, I'll put one of my kidneys up for sale on eBay to go to a charity of your choosing if she gets jail time for this. Not community service. Not a big ass fine, but actual real time in The Big House. Please. Please. Please. Just show me where to sign.

SassandtheCity

SassandtheCity

Fanatic

Posted Sep 7, 2006 @ 5:23 PM

Warning, cheap sex joke: For once, when somebody asks what Paris Hilton blew, it won't be about one of her ex-boyfriends.

TheyPop

TheyPop

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 10, 2006 @ 6:27 PM

I bet Paris calling SeaCrust a few hours after her big bust, for an on air "exclusive" ( barf ) gave the boy a professional boner that lasted for days. And poor Guiliana thought he had a big ego BEFORE all this went down...Jeez.

Edited by TheyPop, Sep 10, 2006 @ 6:29 PM.

Gardel

Gardel

Fanatic

Posted Nov 15, 2006 @ 12:31 AM

I think the show toned down the Paris factor a little, although they seem to always sneak in some news about her here and there. Perhaps it's because The Simple Life isn't on? I'd guess they'd talk about her non-stop when / if they re-new that stupid show. Also Nicole Richie seems to be more 'in' now.

This show would be 100% more watchable for me if they extended the "Watch With Kristin" segments by quite a bit. She's one of the few reporters that does not bug me and sometimes she even manages to get a good spoiler on my favorite shows.

I hate Mondays

I hate Mondays

Stalker

Posted Nov 15, 2006 @ 8:33 AM

She's one of the few reporters that does not bug me and sometimes she even manages to get a good spoiler on my favorite shows.

Ugh, I really hate Kristin, so the less she's on, the better. She's such a kiss ass.

Gardel

Gardel

Fanatic

Posted Nov 15, 2006 @ 9:34 AM

eta: needed coffee before posting.

Edited by Gardel, May 21, 2007 @ 8:04 AM.

flipperfin

flipperfin

Just Tuned In

Posted Jan 30, 2007 @ 11:43 PM

We miss Patrick also!!! He's super cute and not a smarmy ass kissing little horse jockey like Ryan is! HE drives me away from the otherwise fabulous red carpet coverage! When we saw him jump up on that two foot tall wooden stool to talk to a chica we lost it!!!! OHMYGOSH, I need to get a life. :)

realornot

realornot

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 11, 2007 @ 5:30 PM

I hear that Samantha Harris is pregnant.

But what I really want to know is about Guiliana! She has been wearing these really loose-fitting blouses, the empire-waist, baby-doll type tops for the past few weeks. Since that's in fashion, I could see her wearing them once in a while, but every *single* day for the past three weeks?? Will we be hearing that she's pregnant soon? Or am I just too much of a conspiracy theorist?

clairedawn

clairedawn

Fanatic

Posted May 12, 2007 @ 1:15 PM

Ew, I thought that was so jerky of Ryan when he was talking about how LaKisha said on his radio show that she had the biggest crush on him and he was like "Oh, that's really nice. But moving on...LOOK AT JESSICA ALBA" and then showed her on Idol and went on and on about what a crush he has on her. Idiot.

fatneck

fatneck

Fanatic

Posted May 13, 2007 @ 4:57 AM

So has Ryan made a difference on this show in terms of ratings or anything? Just asking.

TheyPop

TheyPop

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 4, 2007 @ 11:42 PM

No idea, but the crowing that RS is doing over Giuliana coz her scenes were cut from the new Katherine Heigl movie Knocked Up (where they both play themselves) but his were not, makes for some pretty funny TV these days.

Edited by TheyPop, Jun 4, 2007 @ 11:45 PM.

lissy

lissy

Video Archivist

Posted Jun 7, 2007 @ 7:28 AM

But what I really want to know is about Guiliana! She has been wearing these really loose-fitting blouses, the empire-waist, baby-doll type tops for the past few weeks. Since that's in fashion, I could see her wearing them once in a while, but every *single* day for the past three weeks?? Will we be hearing that she's pregnant soon? Or am I just too much of a conspiracy theorist?

realornot, I'll join the conspiracy. I've noticed she's still wearing those loose-fitting blouses! I may be wrong but it seems like every time I watch the show, she's got one on. and last night she looked a bit "fuller" so I'm wondering if she is indeed pregnant. hmm....

clairedawn

clairedawn

Fanatic

Posted Jun 7, 2007 @ 10:33 PM

I saw Guiliana in person a few weeks ago at a work event in Chicago and she was GORGEOUS in person, she really is. She was incredibly nice too! Bill was there too. She didn't look pregnant, but it was about a month ago.

foodistheenemy

foodistheenemy

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 19, 2007 @ 6:24 PM

Right now Kristy Swanson and Lloyd Eisler and talking about what happened the day she was arrested for allegedly assaulting Eisler's ex wife, Marcia O'Brien. According to them, they just went to the ex's house to pick up his kids for visitation and the ex wife attacked Kristy.

I want to know why Kristy was there in the first place? Why didn't he go get the kids by himself? They both knew that Kristy being there was going to piss of the ex. I think they did it to antagonize her (Marcia O'Brien)

Phenobarbara

Phenobarbara

Fanatic

Posted Jun 21, 2007 @ 6:19 PM

Apparently, Kristy and Lloyd were not only there to pick up the kids, but to discuss the custody issue. Why the fuck did he bring the homewrecking girlfriend with him? They're not HER kids and the custody is none of her business. Lloyd is such an asswipe. Those two deserve each other. I don't know who assaulted whom, but if the ex did hit Kristy, I have sympathy for her (the ex). I don't condone violence, but I'm just saying I can understand her rage at that moment. I mean, the poor woman learned of the affair when Kristy forwarded her the emails that Lloyd had written to Kristy telling her he loved her. What a bitch! And then to see the same bitch at your house trying to act like a mother to the kids? Hell no.

Edited by Phenobarbara, Jun 21, 2007 @ 6:21 PM.

foodistheenemy

foodistheenemy

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 21, 2007 @ 6:35 PM

Not only that, Kristy and Lloyd bought the 4 month old baby with them and that was just to stick it to the ex wife and nothing more. There was no reason on this earth that Kristy needed to be there. What was Kristy Swanson going to add to the vistation talks? It's none of her F'ing business.

Kristy sweetheart, if he didn't it once he will do it again.

What you bet she never lets him do another "Skating With The Stars" again? I bet she doesn't let him out of her sight?

Edited by foodistheenemy, Jun 21, 2007 @ 6:37 PM.

Talov

Talov

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 22, 2007 @ 12:41 PM

I can barely stand watching this show, because the network (especially this show), should just rename itself the "Kiss Paris Hilton's ass network". I literally gag when I hear how Ryan and Guiliana talk about her like they worship the ground her skanky feet walks on. Whoris and her family MUST have the E! network on their payroll.

Phenobarbara

Phenobarbara

Fanatic

Posted Jun 22, 2007 @ 2:06 PM

I nearly died laughing watching Ryan on last night's show, reading Parisite's statement from prison as if it was something monumental like a newly discovered Dead Sea scroll. This show has reached an all time low, and folks, that is saying something.