Janice Dickinson

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

1046 replies to this topic

Are You Wake Up

Are You Wake Up

Loyal Viewer

Posted Nov 8, 2009 @ 10:37 PM

Even if they didn't and they entered regardless, if the judges select them, that gives them the impression that they do have the potential. So if the judges see someone who doesn't have the potential but thought they did, and don't correct that impression, then it's on them. Janice included.

Sol Apollo

Sol Apollo

Fanatic

Posted Nov 9, 2009 @ 12:49 AM

I think she was just looking for an excuse to be an asshole

See, you say this like it's a bad thing.

nicenessness

nicenessness

Stalker

Posted Nov 9, 2009 @ 8:48 AM

Even if they didn't and they entered regardless, if the judges select them, that gives them the impression that they do have the potential. So if the judges see someone who doesn't have the potential but thought they did, and don't correct that impression, then it's on them. Janice included.

Tyra and the Jays selected them. Janice had nothing to do with that.

I think she was just looking for an excuse to be an asshole

See, you say this like it's a bad thing.

HA!

Tigerella

Tigerella

Loyal Viewer

Posted Nov 9, 2009 @ 9:03 AM

Seems to me like that's exactly what Janice was there to do--correct the mistaken aspirations of these would-be models, albeit in a harsh (and hilarious) way. I mean, many of them had decent jobs or left school to be on the show--that's just dumb, and for what?

Either way, if these girls are delusional to try out for ANTM, they are usually delusional enough to think they'll find fame as a model no matter what. ANTM just gives them the platform, and in doing so gave Janice (and, by extension, us) the opportunity to mock them. Seems like a fair exchange to me.

Edited by Tigerella, Nov 9, 2009 @ 9:03 AM.

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Nov 9, 2009 @ 4:45 PM

I had no problem with Janice being nasty or blunt to anyone who volunatarily came on to a reality tv show. As for picking the girls, I'd put most of the onus on Tyra. I get the feeling that the Jays go along to get along and have come to the conclusion that anyone they might actually think looks like a model might not get chosen unless Tyra also sees something she can exploit story-line wise.

Yes, Janice is nuts and over-the-top but it was still nice to have her on panel to hear what these girls were probably going to be subjected to once they left the confines of ANTM especially when you have someone as useless as Nigel who pretty much just parrots whatever Tyra says save for the one girl he may have a hard-on for.

Also, it's obvious that the casual viewer considers actresses and Victoria's Secret models the idea of what a model is supposed to look like but that's just ignorance on their part and even moreso on the would-be ANTM contestant's part. Being pretty is nice but it doesn't mean you're going to be a model and a little research wouldn't kill the girls before they come on to this show. Although I'm willing to give the girls a little bit of a break because Tyra loves spitting out talk about being editorial and not commercial or knowing how to do both or whatever narrative/girl she's trying to push based on the changing tides. She's never consistent and all her talk about being editorial is even more ludicrous when she has CG/17 as the main sponsor's of the show. In other words, Tyra's not consistent about the type of model she claims to want. With Janice, you knew where you stood with her.

bigmrc

bigmrc

Just Tuned In

Posted Oct 23, 2010 @ 7:21 AM

Hey guys, apologies if this is in the wrong forum, I have heard this somewhere but I can't put my finger on the full phrase. hope you can finish it for me.

"dealing with sex, drugs, rock and roll, studio 54, fashion and thrival, of the struggle and the drive to get to the top when everyone put me down including my family and the.........???.

Many thanks

Craig.

EDIT: Spoken by Janice herself.

Edited by bigmrc, Oct 23, 2010 @ 7:22 AM.

bigmrc

bigmrc

Just Tuned In

Posted Oct 26, 2010 @ 8:21 AM

BUMP :o)

tommie

tommie

Couch Potato

Posted May 15, 2011 @ 3:02 PM

http://dlisted.com/2...knows-no-bounds

Oh Janice... we need her back for All-Stars with her fab new ripped chest!

rustyspigot

rustyspigot

Fanatic

• Interests:TV and Sarcasm. And I love the bitches.

Posted May 15, 2011 @ 3:30 PM

Well, the bow makes the outfit festive. I won't fault Janice, though. I was a hot mess last night too. Though, my skin isn't worn out leather.

Tackhead

Tackhead

Fanatic

Posted May 16, 2011 @ 12:31 AM

For a woman who puts a good deal of time and effort into her appearance, it's odd that Janice can't find 15 seconds a day for a tongue scraper. See the cunnilingus gesture pic for the heavily-coated details.

She's starting to look way too much like Bride of Wildenstein in the face.

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted May 19, 2011 @ 5:51 PM

Only Janice: Model Janice loses 'falsies'

C0mputerGeek

C0mputerGeek

Stalker

Posted May 30, 2011 @ 2:18 AM

Janice Dickinson Is Nude (clearly NSFW)

Revive

Revive

Fanatic

Posted May 30, 2011 @ 8:41 PM

Oh God... please, for everyone who didn't click on the link – don't do it. I know we often exaggerate and say "oh it's horrible gah don't look". But this time, it's for real. I'm just trying to look out for everybody on TWOP's safety. For your corneas' sake, don't do it. Please, don't. It's that horrifying.

Sol Apollo

Sol Apollo

Fanatic

Posted May 30, 2011 @ 9:47 PM

How would anyone want to sleep with that? It's not so much horrifying as completely ridiculous. If there was every any doubt that her breasts are fake, we certainly have the proof now. It honestly looks like someone else's breasts were photoshopped onto her body, that's how fake they look.

Sentosa

Sentosa

Couch Potato

Posted May 31, 2011 @ 4:25 PM

It's not just the breasts - it looks like for the last 20-odd years she's had random bits of fat sliced off as and when they appeared, leading to a sort of uneven look around her entire abdomen and limbs.

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted May 31, 2011 @ 5:17 PM

Since I'm at work, I can't see that pic but is it the one of her covering her lower lady bits with her gays around her or is this some other fresh hell? Because really, nobody needs to see all that sinew.

C0mputerGeek

C0mputerGeek

Stalker

Posted May 31, 2011 @ 6:00 PM

Since I'm at work, I can't see that pic but is it the one of her covering her lower lady bits with her gays around her or is this some other fresh hell? Because really, nobody needs to see all that sinew.

Yes, that's the one. Fortunately, the site that has the photo has a SFW option as the default. They have covered her with a black bar. The comments are quite awesome.

cosmom

cosmom

Fanatic

Posted May 31, 2011 @ 6:15 PM

I am so trying to resist the temptation to look because I believe the warnings that it is mind searing, but it is so hard not too!

Sol Apollo

Sol Apollo

Fanatic

Posted Jun 1, 2011 @ 11:17 PM

Unless you're 100% certified gay and have already sworn off those nether regions forever, you don't have anything to lose by taking a look.

Illyria

Illyria

Fanatic

Posted Jun 4, 2011 @ 12:49 PM

Her nipples look like Derpy Hooves' eyes.

nicenessness

nicenessness

Stalker

Posted Jun 8, 2011 @ 12:48 PM

Unless you're 100% certified gay and have already sworn off those nether regions forever, you don't have anything to lose by taking a look.

HA! That's why I clicked. Honestly, though, it's not as bad as I was hoping (er, I mean, expecting) it would be...

SashaVanGenius

SashaVanGenius

Channel Surfer

Posted Jul 7, 2011 @ 9:01 AM

Wow. I couldn't resist. That does not look real... it's like a poorly made sex doll.

nicenessness

nicenessness

Stalker

Posted Dec 7, 2011 @ 6:07 PM

http://nymag.com/dai...=twitter_TheCut

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Dec 7, 2011 @ 6:16 PM

I love how Janice manages to make an appearance in time for the finale. It'd be nice to think maybe CG has a say but considering some of the winners, that doesn't speak well of them.

tommie

tommie

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 14, 2012 @ 3:02 PM

She's the photographer on Top Model Sweden next week.

tommie

tommie

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 26, 2012 @ 8:49 AM

Janice comments on the changes at ANTM; keeps on being a glorious bitch.

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Nov 29, 2012 @ 10:40 PM

Janice, Mother Superior photos by Hasson Harris: with Kiara with Kiara and Tosh Yanez With other models With Tosh Yanez In Furne One Amato In Masai Payan

Edited by milkyaqua, Nov 29, 2012 @ 10:46 PM.