Veronica: Back again? No. Really? REALLY?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

376 replies to this topic

Julieyousuck

Julieyousuck

Fanatic

Posted Jan 1, 2004 @ 2:40 AM

Gee what a surprise that Veronica does well in a challenge that involves wrapping her her legs around a handle and "getting a good grip"? Finally, a mission that uses her skillz, eh?

Als, what a stupid passive-agressive skank.

chilis

chilis

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 1, 2004 @ 5:44 AM

Gee what a surprise that Veronica does well in a challenge that involves wrapping her her legs around a handle and "getting a good grip"? Finally, a mission that uses her skillz, eh?

Hee!!!!
Awesome!!!

I have to say that I can't stand the girl, but if it came down to it and people (i.e. Bunim-Murray Productions) were offering me a Minimum of five thousand dollars just to show up, and maybe a lot more, for a month's worth of boozing...I would take it. I think she's lame for not having found a life in the last four years, but really, why not? You get sent to an awesome location, drink for free, spend time in the sun, and every other day you work for 10 minutes. I think she'd be stupid NOT to do it. That being said...She's still lame.

BakerBaker

BakerBaker

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 1, 2004 @ 11:53 AM

Veronica is such a passive-agressive skank. She & the Hulk are big hypocrites for unfairly voting Sarah into the gauntlet, when in BOTSexes they were complaining about Emily being an unfair bitch. Emily may be a bitch, but at least she's a bitch for seeing people for who they really are. Veronica should hook up with Donell, they are so alike.

dmorris275

dmorris275

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 1, 2004 @ 12:40 PM

Gee, Veronica is so unpopular here at TWoP, isn't she? Let me see if I can support her...

Nope. Not gonna. Not feeling much sympathy for her. Word to the poster who said this:

If Veronica really wants people to stop hating on her, she needs to stop coming on these challenges and get on with her real life. But as long as BMP is willing to have her, I suspect she'll keep on appearing on them to get as much easy money as she can. I can't really blame her for that.

PikeyPower

PikeyPower

Video Archivist

Posted Jan 1, 2004 @ 2:17 PM

Veronica should hook up with Donell, they are so alike.

Word! And what an unholy alliance that would be. Imagine if that combo spawned...

Douggley

Douggley

Fanatic

Posted Jan 1, 2004 @ 4:58 PM

Imagine if that combo spawned...

A level of evil that can only be surpassed by Ann Coulter.

Lantern7

Lantern7

Stalker

Posted Jan 1, 2004 @ 5:04 PM

Please. Veronica would be squashed flat like Ma and Pa Lang.

Well, if she fucks up next week, we get to kick her around in "Inferno." It's a win/win situation for us. Still cannot believe I felt sorry for her in BOTS.

dmorris275

dmorris275

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 1, 2004 @ 5:18 PM

As much as I want to believe that Veronica goes to the gauntlet, I suspect the preview may be misleading...

PikeyPower

PikeyPower

Video Archivist

Posted Jan 1, 2004 @ 7:45 PM

Veronica would be squashed flat like Ma and Pa Lang.

Huh?

Lantern7

Lantern7

Stalker

Posted Jan 1, 2004 @ 7:54 PM

Pikey: it's a running gag over on the Smalville forums.

dmorris: wait until tomorrow night, when the commercial runs. MTV will probably spoil the hell out of the episode. If she goes and loses, I expect Emily to ride by on a bike, laughing, "Haw haw!"

dmorris275

dmorris275

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 1, 2004 @ 10:40 PM

dmorris: wait until tomorrow night, when the commercial runs. MTV will probably spoil the hell out of the episode. If she goes and loses, I expect Emily to ride by on a bike, laughing, "Haw haw!"

LOL, Lantern. And if that happens, I will enjoy every second of it. Have I mentioned I'm not a Veronica fan?

It does seem that the preview at the end of each episode tends to be more subtle than the commercial that comes out towards the end of the week.

Julieyousuck

Julieyousuck

Fanatic

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 1:46 AM

What I mean is that as much as I hate stupid-ass Sarah, even I though it was pretty shitty of her and RR Rachel to all but blame Sarah for Abe being voted out. Didn't Moronica say that she didn't vote for Sarah because she basically thought Sarah would get her whiny ass sent to the gauntlet again and just didn't want it to be a unanimous vote? That's such a passive-agressive tactic. And oh so sincere. (rolleyes.)

Also just to get a clear indication of how pathetic Moronica is, she'll be on the next challenge as well. Better hurry, V, Trashelle is gunning for your title as BMP's biggest media whore.

MaryWebGirl

MaryWebGirl

Fanatic

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 12:16 PM

Sarah said on her Web site that Klep voted for Abe because Klep would have less of a target on her back if Sarah was still around. Obviously we don't know that for sure, but it sounds like Klep logic.

Colobethers

Colobethers

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 3:12 PM

I think that would make sense, based on the fact that the girls were not happy about the boys trying to vote all the girls off. They talked about it earlier (Klep and Butterface) and they didn't seem to keen on not being on the Penis Brigade. And if Sarah was gone, Klep would have to be next, no matter how many handjobs she dispensed.

Too funny how it all worked out, really.

dmorris275

dmorris275

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 3:18 PM

It does seem like Sarah's stubborn insistence on winning in the gauntlet got in the way of many of the best laid schemes by these people, doesn't it. If she had been eliminated, can you really imagine Veronica lasting that long? I can easily imagine Cara and Veronica being eliminated without Sarah there to be the whipping boy.

I totally believe that, although there is no way to prove it of course, Sarah hit the nail on the head about Veronica's reason for voting for Abe.

MaryWebGirl

MaryWebGirl

Fanatic

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 11:06 PM

Just to clarify, I don't think Sarah realized that on her own. I think someone else on the team or something pointed it out to her. She seemed to be pretty surprised people would scheme that much.

HiImOates

HiImOates

Fanatic

Posted Jan 3, 2004 @ 3:34 AM

Sarah's pretty smart, she and RWRachel spent a lot of time gossiping about the others (off mic according to her website) and there was that confessional they did together before Rachel got sent home. I don't think it would be too hard to figure out what ol' Klep was thinking, anyway. I mean, it's got to be either "who will I blow tonight?" or "who will I vote off today to keep myself here?"

dmorris275

dmorris275

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 3, 2004 @ 9:35 AM

Tip to Sarah based on MaryWebGirl's comments. Don't ever go on Survivor. The gamesmanship in that show is far, far more brutal than anything in the challenge.

Julieyousuck

Julieyousuck

Fanatic

Posted Jan 3, 2004 @ 10:46 PM

Sarah's pretty smart

She really, really isn't.

Tip to Sarah based on MaryWebGirl's comments. Don't ever go on Survivor. The gamesmanship in that show is far, far more brutal than anything in the challenge.

This is what makes Sarah's whining even more pathetic and irritating. If she think this is "unfair" then she needs to go on, like every other reality show to see how small her little problems are.

Oh yeah, this is the Veronica thread. What I don't get is if Veronica DOES want Sarah to stay, then why is V saying such shitty things about Sarah and wishing that SHE was voted off instead of Abe? THAT'S the passive-agressive part about all of this.

HiImOates

HiImOates

Fanatic

Posted Jan 4, 2004 @ 12:20 AM

What I don't get is if Veronica DOES want Sarah to stay, then why is V saying such shitty things about Sarah and wishing that SHE was voted off instead of Abe? THAT'S the passive-agressive part about all of this.

Veronica wants Sarah gone because she doesn't like her (along with the rest of the "too cool for school" kids). She also doesn't want her gone because once Sarah's gone, she's the next one to go into the Gauntlet. She was just mad because her dick got taken away.

dmorris275

dmorris275

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 4, 2004 @ 9:57 AM

You know, its a shame we haven't actually seen that much on the shows to explain why Veronica is so close to being voted to the gauntlet so many times. We've seen her complain about getting votes and not knowing where they're coming from, and I think we've seen others comment on her attitude. We haven't yet seen what is causing all of the problems.

tatum

tatum

Fanatic

Posted Jan 4, 2004 @ 10:12 AM

You know what, I really don't think Veronica is scheming to keep Sarah around. I think she appreciates that Sarah has kept her out of the gauntlet, but if she had to choose between her whipping boy going home or Abe, she would want Abe to stay. She voted for Abe not thinking of saving Sarah's ass so she could go to the gauntlet next time (because think about it, if Sarah had gone up against the Miz, she may have won, and been chosen for the next gauntlet, or she would have lost, and Abe would have been on the hook next time. The order truly doesn't matter as far as that strategy is concerned.), but because she knew it was really Abe's turn, but she figured no one else would worry about being fair. This way the person she truly wanted to be sacrificed would be, but Veronica could feel like she had played the game fairly. I think that was her thoughts, plain and simple.

dmorris-- Veronica is very bossy and loud during missions. She barks orders at people and probably makes them feel like shit if they make a mistake.

dmorris275

dmorris275

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 4, 2004 @ 10:33 AM

tatum, Don't get me wrong. I've read about about her bossiness but I don't remember seeing those incidents on the air. Without it getting on the air, all we have is the word of the people describing the incidents. I personally believe the accounts that say she is bossy and loud; others may not.

The only reason I think she would want Sarah around is to keep the one person on the team who is more unpopular than her around, to reduce her chances of going to the gauntlet. There was apparently a significant group on the team that felt Abe's rashness and failure to think things through was worthy of being sent to the gauntlet. I think she was simply banking on the idea that Sarah was so unpopular that the team would send her anyway, and that by voting for Abe (and giving him a message that he needed to reconsider what he was doing) she was serving her goal just fine without having to defend voting for Sarah, which was already beginning to look "bad".

She just underestimated how much anti-Abram feeling there was there.

snarkastic21

snarkastic21

Video Archivist

Posted Jan 6, 2004 @ 1:16 AM

I love the fact that Vero went back and read the slips of paper to find out who was giving her votes to the Gauntlet after each poll was taken. Classy as always, Klep. And I was half-expecting her butt buddy Rachel to come up in the voting, thus making the final three Vero, Cara and Rachel, but alas, I was foiled by editing. I'm dying to know what Rachel has done to keep herself on this team for so long.

dmorris275

dmorris275

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 6, 2004 @ 1:24 AM

snarkastic, I think Rachel has stayed on the team because on the mission she has actually been a pretty good competitor (on todays mission I think her time was somewhere in the low thirties). On the other hand she does seem to have aligned herself with Veronica.

Back on topic: Yeah, if she did read the scraps after the vote to try to find out who voted for her that is so classy... NOT.

deadpill

deadpill

Fanatic

Posted Jan 6, 2004 @ 1:54 AM

She steals. She's shady. So should her name be "Klepshadica?"

Queen B

Queen B

Stalker

Posted Jan 6, 2004 @ 2:11 AM

If BMP wants to get rid of her on challenges, obviously they should NOT involve leg muscles. The girl obviously has ridiculously fit legs (no, I won't offer speculation on why - I have no mind bleach nearby), but she's nothing special on any other kind of mission. Average, maybe, but nothing special.

Lantern7

Lantern7

Stalker

Posted Jan 6, 2004 @ 2:50 AM

Damn, and I heard she was gone. Well, maybe there's hope.

(scene: Gauntlet)

Jonny: Welcome, my friends, to the Wyndham Peaks...ah, whatever. I'd done with this bullshit after tomorrow. I'm getting tored up!

Veronica: That's so funny, Jonny! (everybody laughs)

Jonny: From Road Rules, we have the lovely Cara, and from Real World, there's-

(cut to: sound of hoofbeat)

Jonny: Damn...the name's on the tip of ny tongue...never should've taken the whole vial...

(hoofs getting louder)

Mike: It's cool, JM. Alton had to make a choice today between Coral and Theo, and he chose...

(suddenly, a dark figure rushes by on horseback. The figure, with just a hint of feminine curves, unsheathes an axe, caked with blood)

Veronica: (rolling her eyes) Oh, great.

(with one swoop, the dark figure with the blond hair takes Veronica's head off. She stares briefly at Rachel before riding away)

Jonny: (soberred up, but still peppy) Alrighty...I guess Real World wins this time. Go back to the mansion to prepare for tomorrow night!

Veronica: (head bobbing in pool) Um...guys? Still alive here! Damn, can I get seasick without a body?

JilliBean

JilliBean

Fanatic

Posted Jan 6, 2004 @ 11:10 AM

My favorite line from last night?
"Somehow I keep getting screwed on these challenges."
Gee, V, why do you think that is? I love her absolute denial that she is to blame for any of this--the rest of her team is just so mean, doesn't like her for some reason, etc. It's the exact same thing she did on BOTSexes. It actually makes me so happy, in retrospect, that Em got her voted off, because it boiled down to this: Veronica picked a fight she couldn't win. And that gives me joy.

wwigbeee

wwigbeee

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 6, 2004 @ 11:15 AM

Yeah in BOTSexes she was screwed by Eric Nies, and in the Gauntle she was screwed by Abe and Butterface. She sure does keep getting screwed on these challenges!