Romance on RW/RR Challenge: Oooh or Eww?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

218 replies to this topic

snarkastic21

snarkastic21

Video Archivist

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 1:06 AM

I became physically ill after reading Norm's recaps citing Veronica and Rachel leaving with Abe and going to the hotel to screw all night. Nothing against Norm of course, but that is not an image I want to see. Klep and Butterface....UGH! UGH UGH UGH! And Abe is seriously a twelve year old. When he battled Miz in the Gauntlet, either his pants were too long or his legs were too short, thus causing him to take on the little kid vibe.

But seriously, much as they may believe otherwise, Klep and Butterface have absolutely no class whatsoever. They are both famewhores and regular whores with absoultely no sex appeal. Having a threesome on national TV is the most classless, lowlife, tacky thing I can think of (and yeah, I'm looking your dirty way too, Trishelle). Butterface has been looking to get into Klep's ass-crack bearing pants for quite a while now, and Klep (familiar with larceny) was all too willing to rob Abe's cradle. C'mon, Klep. We're pushing thirty. Get a real job. And Butterface, excessive self-admiration is better than self-loathing, but you need to find a happy medium.

BakerBaker

BakerBaker

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 1:22 PM

Abe, Rachel, & Veronica having a threesome is Donell-in-a-thong ewww.

dmorris275

dmorris275

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 3:00 PM

Abe, Rachel, & Veronica having a threesome is Donell-in-a-thong ewww.

Ouch!! My reaction (from Sarah's site):

MY EYES!! MY EYES!!

Although Sarah made this comment about the threesome, it applies equally to Donell-in-a-thong as far as I'm concerned.

JilliBean

JilliBean

Fanatic

Posted Jan 4, 2004 @ 10:42 AM

When did Trishelle hook up with Jake from RR?

Also, I guess this marks the end of Irulan/Alton on this challenge. I liked them better than I did on Las Vegas, but the last episode did show me that they can both still be very...abrasive.
And Alton wanting to go into the gauntlet instead of Irulan was cute, but a bit obnoxious. She made her decision, show some faith in her instead of implying that she can't do it by volunteering yourself. Yeesh.

dmorris275

dmorris275

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 4, 2004 @ 10:48 AM

Of course Irulan didn't want to go along when Alton volunteered himself a couple of eps back. He simply insisted he was going to go, so she had to accept it. This time she insisted she needed to go and he had to accept it. Had he not been holding the eye saver, I believe he would have volunteered in an instant to keep her out. Bottom line was that neither wanted to take the risk of the other leaving. I can't blame either Alton or Irulan for not wanting the other to go. At least they're honest about their motivations unlike the "Mizhelle" combo.

Mare

Mare

Loyal Viewer

Posted Jan 8, 2004 @ 3:38 AM

Adam seems kinda asexual this challenge. I would've expected to see him try to hook up with somebody.

AudyGal0516

AudyGal0516

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 9, 2004 @ 12:35 PM

RW-SF: Puck and Rachel, Rachel and Sean

Also, Pam & Judd got married or engaged or something.

Lantern7

Lantern7

Stalker

Posted Jan 9, 2004 @ 12:39 PM

They dated after their season ended, and have been married for little over a year. Wouldn't really call it a hook-up, though...not in the BMP sense, anyway.

ETA: Trishelle's back with Adam? Ugh...there goes whatever lingering likeablity she has.

Somebody tell Kristen that a chart was made almost a year ago, although it needs updates.

Mike-Tara(BOTSeasons)-Dan(Northern Trail)-Holly(2000)-Timmy(Seasons, off-camera)-Becky (Seasons, off-camera)-Theo (Seasons, off-camera)-Coral (Seasons, didn't make the cut)-Steven (dated)-Trishelle (Vegas)-Eric (RW12/RR11 faceoff)-Kendall (Campus Crawl)-Blair (off-camera)-Keri (off-camera)-Kyle (Chicago)-Lori (off-camera...thank Gawd)-Kevin (Back to New York)-Jisela (sucked face, BtNY)-Malik (BtNY). With Trishelle's latest piccaillos and the sexual drives of recent BMP folks, we'd need a flow chart. A flow chart that can be seen from orbit.

Edited by Lantern7, Jan 9, 2004 @ 12:48 PM.

amybeth5251

amybeth5251

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 9, 2004 @ 12:41 PM

Adam seems kinda asexual this challenge. I would've expected to see him try to hook up with somebody.

Speak of the Devil--Acording to Wanda or Kristin or whatever she'll be called next week at E!Online:Kristin

Speaking of Real World gossip, Trishelle confirmed she's no longer dating Mike "the Miz" from Real World: New York. She's now spending quality time with Adam from Road Rules, who lives nearby in L.A. "Above anything else," she says, "we're best friends." (Rumor has it Mike is now dating Road Rules' Kendall, who once dated Road Rules' Blair...Somebody get me a chart.)

Ryanne

Ryanne

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 9, 2004 @ 1:31 PM

Dan(Northern Trail)-Holly(2000)

Shouldn't this be Holly from the same season? Holly (2000) would be ScaryTeeth HollyWick, and I don't think she "hooked up" with anyone but Chadwick, did she?

blondie69

blondie69

Fanatic

Posted Jan 9, 2004 @ 2:25 PM

I'm sure he means when they were together on Challenge 2000.
Trishelle and Mike aren't together? I thought they would always last.

wwigbeee

wwigbeee

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 9, 2004 @ 2:50 PM

Miz and Kendall?? I kinda like them both, but that's not a couple I would forsee. Not that I sit around forseeing BMP alum couples, but...anyhoo. Mizdall, who woulda thunk it? I wonder what "the coat" thinks of all this?

Edited by wwigbeee, Jan 9, 2004 @ 2:51 PM.

biakbiak

biakbiak

Stalker

Posted Jan 9, 2004 @ 3:06 PM

Trishelle and Adam? Didn't Adam say some fairly unflattering things about Trishelle during the challenge. Though only thing I do remember is the smirk he had when Sarah said "who knew Trishelle would be good at puzzles."

HiImOates

HiImOates

Fanatic

Posted Jan 9, 2004 @ 7:06 PM

Can't these people date anyone outside of BMP famewhores? Then again, I guess we should be glad they're not tainting the rest of the world's gene pool.
Trishelle and ADDam are back together? I don't know if he said anything necessarily bad about her (perhaps he was hoping for a reunion) - he just said that she made him feel special, but it turned out he wasn't the only person she made feel special. OK, that might be unflattering, since he's kind of alluding to her being a slut. Then again, if she's as dumb as we think, she probably stopped listening after she heard "made me feel special" and proceeded to blow him, making him feel special all over her face. Ew, that was gross, even for me.

Edited by HiImOates, Jan 9, 2004 @ 7:07 PM.

Ondine

Ondine

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 12, 2004 @ 12:04 AM

Can't these people date anyone outside of BMP famewhores? Then again, I guess we should be glad they're not tainting the rest of the world's gene pool.

That would mean that they have to have lives outside of BMP and living near each other in LA. I guess it sort of makes sense that people hook up with people they're friends with...it's just that most of us would look around at our options and decide we need new friends, while the folks happily make the rounds.

JilliBean

JilliBean

Fanatic

Posted Jan 12, 2004 @ 12:18 AM

It's also a shared experience--both people can relate to it. If you look at what Sarah's said about her problems with her boyfriend, you begin to realize that not everybody could understand someone who has been on a reality TV show; what kind of impact it had on their life, their character, their decisions, etc. Especially if they plan to continue doing things in the world of reality TV, which many of them do. I guess it makes sense that they would find it comforting to be with someone who entirely understands the process.

ETA: Yes, it's been pretty much confirmed that Veronica and our favorite dance show host were doing a little "grinding" of their own. Like the way I worked the name of his show in there?
For what it's worth, though Mike tends to come off as a jerk, he apparently answers emails--someone I know wrote to him and received a response.
Finally, I'd guess Darrell over ADDam for Klep's other boyfriend. Not that ADDam wouldn't be interested, but I don't see Theo going to him to discuss Klep if ADDam was involved with her in some capacity. Though, to be fair, ADDam didn't really give Theo a direct answer on whether or not Klep would be eliminated.

Edited by JilliBean, Jan 12, 2004 @ 6:49 PM.

MaryWebGirl

MaryWebGirl

Fanatic

Posted Jan 12, 2004 @ 5:27 PM

As much as I think Mike is a loser, I thought he was cute with Tara. Also, she seemed like such a nice, normal girl, I thought she deserved some fun in Cabo.

Was it ever confirmed that Nies hooked up with Klep on BotSexes?

larfin

larfin

Channel Surfer

Posted Jan 12, 2004 @ 5:35 PM

One of SheHulks photos on her website features her and Darrell with ADDam and Klep near a waterfall. Based on the fact that it has been mentioned that Veronica moved on to other guys (was it here or on a castmembers site - too much gossip to recall!), can one extrapolate that Adam is Veronica's latest conquest? He did say he was jealous of the 3-some...

Edited by larfin, Jan 12, 2004 @ 5:35 PM.

Melvin_Spelvin

Melvin_Spelvin

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 12, 2004 @ 7:33 PM

ADDam and Klep? *shudders* That's one fucked-up couple.

Bungalow Joy

Bungalow Joy

Stalker

Posted Jan 12, 2004 @ 7:36 PM

ADDam and Klep? *shudders* That's one fucked-up couple.

I'll give you *shudders*: Imagine them goin' missionary, bitchface to bitchface.

alizarinc8

alizarinc8

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 12, 2004 @ 8:21 PM

Imagine them goin' missionary, bitchface to bitchface.

Bwah! That is some ugly sex. The only thing worse that I can think of is ADDam and RRRachel.

Stagehand

Stagehand

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 13, 2004 @ 10:54 PM

All I want to know:

When did I miss the shower threesome?

I hate this show too much to watch it. I gave up two years ago. But nobody likes to miss threesomes just on principle.

Or is that just me?

lavar78hotmail

lavar78hotmail

Posted Jan 13, 2004 @ 11:46 PM

Consider yourself lucky you missed this one. Dumb, Dumber, and Ew. Imagine She-Hulk moaning as she scars herself with a stolen knife...

HiImOates

HiImOates

Fanatic

Posted Jan 14, 2004 @ 1:10 AM

Imagine She-Hulk moaning as she scars herself with a stolen knife...

EEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW! That's just wrong. I don't ever want to imagine She-Hulk moaning for any reason!!! Ever!!!

sehjmbl

sehjmbl

Just Tuned In

Posted Jan 30, 2004 @ 8:23 PM

Speaking of "Ew"...whatever happened to Emily and James? What are they doing now?!

JilliBean

JilliBean

Fanatic

Posted Jan 30, 2004 @ 8:43 PM

Emily and James...that's a bit complicated.
Awhile back, Wanda from Eonline said they had broken up, leading to a huge stream of gossip saying the same. Now, being Wanda, she retracted the statement a week or so later and confirmed that they were still together. But that didn't spread around as much. So, basically, a bunch of people say they have broken up, but there's no way of knowing if that's still stemming from the "Wanda incident" or whether they have actually parted ways.
For my part, I heard through a reliable source of mine that they were still living together in the San Francisco area, but that was a couple of months ago. If I were a betting woman, I'd say they were still together. I think they're too codependent (especially James) to really break up for good.

On a different but related topic, why is it then whenever a guy shows up to a challenge with a girlfriend, or acquires one during the challenge, and then shows any amount of caring and/or affection for said girlfriend, he is labeled as "whipped"? To me, this comes from the stereotype that the guy should be the authoritative one in a relationship, and that when a girl makes any type of request and the guy responds, she is bossy and he is whipped. And that just bothers me.

sehjmbl

sehjmbl

Just Tuned In

Posted Feb 4, 2004 @ 9:41 PM

Do Emily and James want to become actors/celebrities or are they pursuing careers (if so, does anyone know what)?

Love2Hate

Love2Hate

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 10, 2004 @ 2:34 PM

What is the timeline of the Mal/Ace/Trish triangle? My guess is, Mal and Ace get together - Ace hooks up with Trishelle during the Inferno (possibly if Trish gets kicked off next, and the two are alone? Where do the contestants go after being kicked off?) - Mal and Ace get back together - Mal and Ace tape the Paris reunion...

Midge

Midge

Fanatic

Posted Feb 10, 2004 @ 2:49 PM

Love2Hate the way I understood it was:
Ace&Mal 'sorta' hook up right after Paris/become just friends/Ace hooks up with Trishelle at some sort of BM get together/Ace & Mal begin dating again/Tape Paris reunion/The Inferno/Ace& Mal break up.

caltrask55

caltrask55

Fanatic

Posted Feb 10, 2004 @ 5:24 PM

From Kendal's site:

There’s a lot of sexual energy flowing through that house! And sometimes you just gotta let it flow… otherwise standing in the way could be very detrimental

The hell? Is she an idiot? No, really. I never watched her season.