Apprentice in the Media

• Please log in to reply

8615 replies to this topic

3 is enough

3 is enough

Fanatic

Posted Apr 22, 2012 @ 7:16 PM

Can someone please tell me if the ousted celebrity appears on the Today show on Monday?

eraser

eraser

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 26, 2012 @ 10:48 AM

The Celebrity Apprentice - April 29th Ultimate Preview

Kstel78

Kstel78

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 27, 2012 @ 7:08 PM

"CELEBRITY APPRENTICE"

"AND THEN THERE WERE TWO"

05/13/2012 (09:00PM - 11:00PM) (Sunday) : THE TWO FINALISTS MUST CREATE, HOST AND SELL TICKETS TO A CELEBRITY CHARITY EVENT, FEATURING A CHARITY AWARENESS AD AND A VARIETY SHOW, STARRING CELEBRITIES AND THEIR HELPERS

The two finalists must embark on the biggest task yet. They must create, host, and sell tickets to a celebrity charity event, featuring a charity awareness ad and a variety show, starring none other than… themselves. With eight celebrities returning to help them, the two finalists must rely on everything they’ve learned all season to win the ultimate prize: $250,000 for their charity, and the title of The Celebrity Apprentice. With time running out, one finalist finds they don’t have the footage needed to edit their charity awareness ad, while the other finalist goes head to head with a returning celebrity. Boardroom advisors: Ivanka Trump and Donald Trump Jr.

Sadly I do not have the source as I got it from someone else.

Makemelaugh

Makemelaugh

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 30, 2012 @ 3:58 PM

EW's exit interview with Dayana is here: http://insidetv.ew.c...isa-lampanelli/

KyteRunner

KyteRunner

Couch Potato

Posted May 2, 2012 @ 2:27 PM

Preview clips for "Blown Away"
http://www.cinemable...Away-42075.html

hackysacky

hackysacky

Video Archivist

Posted May 2, 2012 @ 2:53 PM

Aubrey finally shows off her assets. I knew it was coming.

My link

CharlieMarlowe

CharlieMarlowe

Loyal Viewer

Posted May 2, 2012 @ 7:37 PM

Aubrey finally shows off her assets. I knew it was coming.

Yes, and Teresa's comments means she is now officially the most clueless person that has ever been.

angelita100

angelita100

Fanatic

Posted May 3, 2012 @ 12:47 AM

I have missed the bromance between Clay and Arsenio! Aubrey was about to do a fist pump when she thought 2 of the competition was gone and she may get to work with Lisa. Ha ha.

Travid

Travid

Loyal Viewer

Posted May 3, 2012 @ 3:33 PM

The Clay/Arsenio buddy thing is cute like John Rich/Lil John was.

Clockstomper24

Clockstomper24

Fanatic

Posted May 11, 2012 @ 4:02 PM

ultimate preview for this week, spoiler free

Adam Corrola is pretty hilarious in this, wish he had stayed on the show, would have been way better.

luckyfive

luckyfive

Loyal Viewer

Posted May 11, 2012 @ 8:25 PM

This article is an interesting take on how one CEO sees Celebrity Apprentice. The contributing writer sees CA as unique among reality shows and points out what viewers will learn from watching the show. The article is from Forbes which we know is a respected business magazine.

Forbes-- The Celebrity Apprentice: TV's Lone Voice Trumpeting Business

Vermicious Knid

Vermicious Knid

Stalker

Posted May 11, 2012 @ 10:48 PM

The Post is reporting NBC is in negotiations for two more seasons.

hackysacky

hackysacky

Video Archivist

Posted May 16, 2012 @ 12:29 PM

The Ultimate preview is now up (no spoilers):

And the winner is...

Clockstomper24

Clockstomper24

Fanatic

Posted May 16, 2012 @ 3:19 PM

That "we only have six people" tease sure was lame, since the preview showed Arsenio had quite a packed house. In fact, it looks a little one-sided. Even if Arsenio makes more missteps than Clay in the execution of the event and video, the bottom line is he is probably going to crush Clay in fundraising. Whoopi alone can probably hand in a check bigger than all of Clay's donations combined.

Softwhere

Softwhere

Channel Surfer

Posted May 17, 2012 @ 6:18 AM

Just a few things from the preview for the final episode.......

The Drag Queen looks exactly like Lisa Lampanelli.

I see balloons painted on the walls in Clay's section - doesn't quite look like a mural but who knows.

Aubrey, Aubrey, Aubrey.....it always has to be about her at every single opportunity.

Edited by Softwhere, May 17, 2012 @ 6:28 AM.

Travid

Travid

Loyal Viewer

Posted May 17, 2012 @ 6:52 PM

That "we only have six people" tease sure was lame, since the preview showed Arsenio had quite a packed house. In fact, it looks a little one-sided.

They only got 75 tickets each so I'm not sure how lopsided that can look.

KyteRunner

KyteRunner

Couch Potato

Posted May 19, 2012 @ 11:25 AM

Clay & Arsenio talk Celebrity Apprentice on EW Inside TV Podcast
http://insidetv.ew.c...ity-apprentice/

dianewannabe

dianewannabe

Couch Potato

Posted May 22, 2012 @ 3:54 PM

Is there a problem with the nbc.com website? I went to see if Clay did a blog this week and cannot pull it up.

Travid

Travid

Loyal Viewer

Posted May 23, 2012 @ 10:02 PM

The site is fine. Clay's Take is not up yet. http://www.nbc.com/t...ice/clays-take/

dianewannabe

dianewannabe

Couch Potato

Posted May 29, 2012 @ 3:18 PM

Travid- all I get is a blank screen. Oh well.

Vermicious Knid

Vermicious Knid

Stalker

Posted Jun 18, 2012 @ 9:47 PM

It's official. Arsenio returns to late night.

intuitive

intuitive

Video Archivist

Posted Jun 19, 2012 @ 7:17 AM

I'm so surprised. Only Not.

Gladys4351

Gladys4351

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 19, 2012 @ 8:55 AM

Yeah, real surprise! LOL

WileyCoyote

WileyCoyote

Fanatic

Posted Jun 20, 2012 @ 3:31 AM

Raise your hand if you DIDN'T expect that.

[looking around, and as expected seeing no hands]

angelita100

angelita100

Fanatic

Posted Jun 23, 2012 @ 11:54 AM

Arsenio went into the show with the express purpose of getting his own show. He got one. Good for him. I'll give it a shot.

Edited by angelita100, Jun 23, 2012 @ 11:55 AM.

Jextella

Jextella

Fanatic

Posted Jun 30, 2012 @ 6:03 PM

Raise your hand if you DIDN'T expect that.

[looking around, and as expected seeing no hands]

Raising hand. I honestly didn't think this would happen. Alot of folks talk hopefully and things never materialize. I thought this would be the case with Aresenio.

I hope it works for him.

UniqBlue69

UniqBlue69

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 7, 2012 @ 12:14 PM

From TVLine:

NBC is said to be eyeing an all-star edition of Celebrity Apprentice, and past “celeb” participants are coming out in droves to take part in the latest cycle. Per the New York Post, former winners Piers Morgan, Joan Rivers and Bret Michaels are currently in the running to join, as well as “standouts” Gary Busey, Trace Adkins, Jesse James, Omarosa, Gene Simmons, Lennox Lewis, Meat Loaf, Marlee Matlin, Sharon Osbourne, Cyndi Lauper, Marilu Henner and Dennis Rodman.

Kromm

Kromm

Fanatic

Posted Aug 7, 2012 @ 9:55 PM

NBC is said to be eyeing an all-star edition of Celebrity Apprentice, and past “celeb” participants are coming out in droves to take part in the latest cycle. Per the New York Post, former winners Piers Morgan, Joan Rivers and Bret Michaels are currently in the running to join, as well as “standouts” Gary Busey, Trace Adkins, Jesse James, Omarosa, Gene Simmons, Lennox Lewis, Meat Loaf, Marlee Matlin, Sharon Osbourne, Cyndi Lauper, Marilu Henner and Dennis Rodman.

Wow.

Meat Loaf. Rodman. Lauper. Busey. Omarosa. On the SAME edition?

You can't sustain FIVE train wrecks at once. The should wouldn't implode, it would EXPLODE.

Jesse James these days may have ventured into trainwreck territory. Whatever toehold he seemed to have into normality certainly disappeared in the years after he was last on this show, and I bet his temper, ability to interact with the public, and maybe even his sanity has too. So that's arguably six train wrecks.

And Joan Rivers, while not a trainwreck in one sense, is close enough to one in other ways to one that it might not make a difference. She's just as likely to have a meltdown on air as those other six.

An edition where Gene Simmons would be one of the MOST stable people would be... something.

Vermicious Knid

Vermicious Knid

Stalker

Posted Oct 12, 2012 @ 12:49 AM

Made it official, All Stars season. Piers, Joan, John and Arsenio will be appearing as advisors but not competing.

alluvium

alluvium

Channel Surfer

Posted Oct 12, 2012 @ 10:32 AM

The All-Stars cast has been announced: Bret Michaels, Claudia Jordan, Gary Busey, Lisa Rinna, Lil Jon, Dee Snyder, Dennis Rodman, Brande Roderick, Stephen Baldwin, Trace Adkins, Marilu Henner, Penn Gillette, Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth, and La Toya Jackson.