Forgive or Forget

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

10 replies to this topic

TheCustomOfLife

TheCustomOfLife

Stalker

• Interests:Slummin' it and lovin' it.

Posted Jan 29, 2004 @ 6:10 PM

Robin hits an 89-year-old woman! Will she forgive or forget? Okay, tacky joke, but still.

jegrant

jegrant

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 1, 2004 @ 3:18 AM

Well, I think the woman will need some time to recover from the accident, and then my hypothesis is this: If the old woman can walk to get to that door and wait for Robin to open it, then she will forgive. If the accident puts the old woman in a wheelchair for the rest of her life, she will forget and she will not be on the other side of that door.

What is Mother Love doing? I've tried to look her up but can't find anything; I wish she'd at least do a radio show, or a website advice column, something!

TheCustomOfLife

TheCustomOfLife

Stalker

• Interests:Slummin' it and lovin' it.

Posted Feb 1, 2004 @ 12:48 PM

She's a psychic. I saw her ad next to Kenny Kingston and Laura Bryan Birn in Soap Opera Digest.

Meedis

Meedis

Fanatic

Posted Feb 3, 2004 @ 10:32 PM

She also has Ads in VIBE Magazine along with LeToya.

jegrant....hee!

Edited by Meedis, Feb 3, 2004 @ 10:33 PM.

jegrant

jegrant

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 4, 2004 @ 2:15 AM

Come to think ... I have seen Mother Love's psychic hotline ads in TV Guide.
I was just hoping for something a bit less pay-per-minute.

Glad I was able to bring the funny!

Tiramisu1980

Tiramisu1980

Posted Apr 16, 2005 @ 3:11 PM

Forgive or Forget. Man, its garbage like this that makes grateful that Ricki Lake & Jenny Jones was on during this show so that I don't have to watch 5 seconds of this crap.

mimsy61

mimsy61

Fanatic

Posted Apr 16, 2005 @ 6:01 PM

Mother Love lost a bunch of weight and she's cohosting D Life, a lifestyle show about diabetes. She looks good.

Edited by mimsy61, Apr 16, 2005 @ 6:04 PM.

Canadian Tyler

Canadian Tyler

Fanatic

Posted Apr 16, 2005 @ 10:35 PM

I always thought this show had an interesting concept, but not so interesting execution.
The whole door thing usually created a lot of drama which wouldn't have otherwise been there, although it was cheesy.

wishiwasahunter

wishiwasahunter

Fanatic

Posted Apr 17, 2005 @ 6:53 AM

Is this show still on? If so, when and at what time?!

I used to love this cheesy piece o' crap back in middle school. Hell, I scheduled my entire day around it and Montel sometimes.

Corbinxxa84

Corbinxxa84

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 17, 2005 @ 4:29 PM

I remember there was one episode with a young mother who had a snotty, smackable teenaged son that treated her bad, smoked pot, stole cars, and acted like a junior asshat to the extreme. Robin gives her the usual soft touch and tries to reach out to the kid who just acts generally horrible.

The great part was when a really pretty, young woman in the audience stood up all serious and said something like, "Robin... you and I are both women and there is NOTHING sexier to us than an awful little punk that treats his mother bad and acts stupid on TV! That's who we all want!"

The kid gets this "oh shit" look on his face as the crowd goes wild. He stammers for a second before shouting, "I got a girl! I GOT a girl!" and sounding like he was about to cry. It was awesome.

He forgave his mother and cleaned up his act.

JakeyIsSusan

JakeyIsSusan

Fanatic

• Interests:television (duh!), pro wrestling, pop culture, awards shows, writing, dreaming, procrastinating

Posted Jun 23, 2005 @ 11:45 PM

I stopped watching this show when they kicked Mother Love to the curb. I never knew why they did that ...

The only memories I have of this show was this woman that wanted to reconnect with her twentysomething daughter, and her daughter chose to FORGET. The woman nearly collapsed on stage and her daughter was backstage, where Mother Love tried to moderate this strange interview. I also remember this horrible woman that came on (she had dumped her boyfriend twice and lied to him that she was raped), and she asked her boyfriend to MARRY HER, and the dumb-ass forgave.