All My Children

• Please log in to reply

70111 replies to this topic

CKD

CKD

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 31, 2003 @ 7:21 PM

Yeah, again my question for today is: where is Bianca's jealousy? She doesn't give a shit about Maggie's date with Jamie: she only cares about the fact that Maggie didn't tell her first because she's a selfish brat.

Edited by CKD, Dec 31, 2003 @ 9:34 PM.

TheCustomOfLife

TheCustomOfLife

Stalker

Posted Dec 31, 2003 @ 7:36 PM

Lena: Warrior Princess

Mystic0

Mystic0

Fanatic

Posted Dec 31, 2003 @ 7:39 PM

I didn't read any jealousy either. I took it pretty much at face value as Bianca laid it out. She was worried that Maggie can no longer confide in her because Bianca has so much drama goin' on. I guess she didn't want the Magster to think that her life overshadows Maggie's to the point that they can't have that friendly give and take, ya know?

I wonder if Bianca disapproves of Maggie and Jamie dating because of the JR/Borie/Jamie saga. I don't know how much of that Binks was privy to but I remember that she had one scene where Borie was bleating on about her love life to Binky. Or maybe Bianca is just freaked because Jamie is actually only what? Twelve years old? He really should be around Petey's age, right? ;)

OneWomanArmy04

OneWomanArmy04

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 31, 2003 @ 7:49 PM

Word, Mystico. Their backburnered relationship took the meaning out of the kiss for me. Instead I found myself wondering why the characters at the ski lodge I couldn't give a shit about and the Babe SL folk get all the screen time and we get yet another Lianca drive by. The kiss did not compensate for that at all. *Lobotmized racoon* - hilarious! Too true. Less makeup, more storyline, please.

Word, y'all. I think that's where the nagging sense of disappointment is coming from for me. Because while I went "ooh!!" in excitement when they kissed, it was a blink and miss it moment. It was just like all the other Lianca scenes: cut too fucking short. I mean, it would have been nice if there'd been some, I dunno, dialogue today? About their relationship? If the kisses (and hopefully there are others, but I won't bet on it) are only are going to last 2.2 seconds, I'd much rather have implied intimacy, along the lines of their first "morning after". I'd rather have a meaningful conversation than a 2 second kiss. Though the kiss was nice, it wasn't enough for me. I don't feel like I should have to settle for a kiss and hugs OR conversation. Why can't we get both?

Edited by OneWomanArmy04, Dec 31, 2003 @ 8:02 PM.

Mysticks Muse

Mysticks Muse

Posted Dec 31, 2003 @ 8:25 PM

I think it was a "Kendall saves Opal from drug dealers" spoiler. Babe was jealous of Maggie and Jamie. Bianca was not. She was somewhat disturbed, but given the situation with Jamie, and it being Maggie, whose taste in men is quite suspect (Henry, Carlos, the unsexiest Fusion man) who wouldn't be disturbed, if only for Jamie's sake.

Katie M

Katie M

Posted Dec 31, 2003 @ 8:58 PM

Count me as one who was kinda surprised by the 2nd kiss, but hardly impressed. I thought hell would freeze over before two girls kissed on AMC again, but when they started counting down to midnight, all I thought was "this is fucking bullshit if they don't get to kiss too!" The other (hetero) couples are making out well after the new year has rung in but Bianca and Lena are batting balloons and laughing. I love to see them laugh together, but god damn, you know two women as in love as they are would have at least made it a little less tight-lipped and short-lived.

But my gripe isn't even about the kiss. It's about how Lianca collectively had about 4 lines today. They show them arrive at the party, they show them in the background, and they show them kiss for 2 seconds to appease viewers. They can't showcase them as a couple in love like Edmund/Maria nor will they show them as a couple recovering from turmoil like...oh, every other couple on the show. The dynamic of their relationship would be so interesting, given what they have each gone through the past few months, if TPTB would just give us a little of it. Bianca's a huge player on the show currently and they use all facets of her life on the canvas, except her love life because she's a lesbian. Grrr, all I feel for this show is utter ambivalence! (Leaning towards hate side of love/hate these days...)

CKD

CKD

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 31, 2003 @ 9:35 PM

I hated the kiss, too: I want them to talk, not boink.
Thanks for nothing, McHack.

Qwho

Qwho

Video Archivist

Posted Dec 31, 2003 @ 10:23 PM

I think MysticO is on to something. It is interesting that Jacob Young is on his third major soap character, that I realize I don't recall any talk of a girlfriend, dating, etc. in all his soap years. ( It must be a simple innocent ommision, just like what happens to Christian LeBlanc, Kevin Spirtas, and Tony Geary.....)

In any case, I did see the two men dancing very clearly. Congrats to AMC for the inclusion.

SkiffyPup

SkiffyPup

Posted Dec 31, 2003 @ 10:55 PM

I LOVED the two men dancing together! Yay AMC! I'll even fastclap.
I want Lianca to talk ... like... in the nuber of lines and scenes Babe gets! AND then kiss(same week) and THEN have loving and passionate and moving reunion/recovery sex. Is that so wrong? I wish they'd do that. What is wrong with these people? It would be a ratings bonanza! Televisions across the continent would explode! I just want it. Hmph.

I did like that it was Bianca who pulled Lena in to the kiss. And I did like the kiss itself. Pan-away? Write down the director's name and have him shot.

Want to hear something hilarious? Meli tells me that the subject of Maggie's thanksgiving dickie came up at her lunch with Eden/Liz/Olga/BAM. Everyone hated it except one person who really thought that top was cute.

Who could possibly like that freakish top, you ask? The answer will surprise you.
Olga Sosnovska. Wrap your mind around that bit of information. They all just looked at her like, Whuh Fuh?

Mystic0

Mystic0

Fanatic

Posted Dec 31, 2003 @ 11:04 PM

In any case, I did see the two men dancing very clearly. Congrats to AMC for the inclusion.

Word. I've always felt that TPTB could get away with alot more if they just made it a non-issue. If you treat everything like a big deal, people react like it's a big deal. No big deal is the way to go. There are many snuggly fun things that Lianca could do that probably wouldn't kill some poor repressed granny. A lot of stuff could easily slide under the radar if TPTB wouldn't shine a spotlight on it. Kinda like HoYay, if you are looking for it, you see it quite clearly. If it's not your bag, you probably wouldn't notice it at all. I really think the five yard rule calls more attention to the Big! Gay! aspect of Lianca than if you just had them acting a bit more normal couply-like. General hand holding, hugs, sitting close, and snuggles really wouldn't cause the earth to slip off its axis, I don't think. I realize that Lianca can't be *quite* as affectionate as others but TPTB definitely should put a little more faith in today's viewers as a whole. Sure, some wouldn't be down for it but I doubt it would cause the mass exodus that they so fear.

ETA: I don't think I can wrap my brain around that, Skiffy. Tell us more...

Edited by Mystic0, Dec 31, 2003 @ 11:14 PM.

SkiffyPup

SkiffyPup

Posted Jan 1, 2004 @ 5:22 AM

Mystic0,
Honeypie, I just heard it face to face today and I was so flummoxed that I got reconfirm and than added a req for permission to post it on TWP. (The Only place where it woud be safe to post and also believed.)

Meli referered to the ... dickie .. as "Gramma's placemat" and WTF, etc. The others weighed in with their unlove and Olga was like, "Oh, the green blah blah? I LIKE it. blah blah cute whatevercakes." [/paraphrasing!] I swear I almost had an attack of the unpretty kind hearing this on a Lianca kiss day. It was like hearing the lianca kiss was actually mouth to mouth in an unsexy ambulance way, and then Baggie fondled each other's naughty parts in a drunken stupor!

Olga? At one time I thought you never put a foot wrong. I was mistaken. Now, touch your nose and count backwards from 100 until I am satisfied you are merely a blind tipsy inattentive nearsighted well meaning co-worker instead of a crackaholic insecure actor. This is your second strike.

Oh BTW, without a preggo story I could totally get into Bianca having pants-unbuckling-skirt-lifting sexaholix with two people ... jus' like sissy Kendall her real girlf... um, sister.

Pan-away-vision-cam2: Elelectric Zoomaloo.

sugahoney77

sugahoney77

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 1, 2004 @ 5:43 AM

They are dancing in the background (While Tad yaps to Mom of Boobe, I think) and you see JR's big noggin actually smiling happily (!). Then it pans so you can see JR is smiling at Tarzan while doing this seizure dance. He appeared to be totally ignoring Simone. Not that I'm calling JR gay. Nor would I point out that Dax and JY are supposedly roomies. Nope.

Is that what they call it nowadays? Roomies. I totally saw that in the background. At first I thought that JR wanted to cut in and dance with Simone but he just started dancing with both of them. Roomies indeed.

That kiss was sweet but pretty pathetic. They didn't even focus on them but were just panning out in time to show Tad with Boobsie's mamma doing the mackage.

I'm also with those who aren't convinced of Bianca's jealousy towards Maggie. She really did sound like a concerned friend. It wasn't like she was obsessing over her like that fiasco bedroom musical chairs at the lodge. How old is Jamie now anyways? 16? 17? 25?

goatie

goatie

Loyal Viewer

Posted Jan 1, 2004 @ 12:57 PM

Yesterday totally summed up my disgust with the McT-verse. SL A: Scheming poor slut looks for ways to save her bacon. SL B: Three couples play the most annyoing, mind-bendingly boring, nonsensical game of musical beds ever devised. Whiny spoiled diva-girls must be boyfriends’ entire focus, or they move on to the next guy immediately. Men’s entire focus is to protect helpless, resourceless womenfolk from danger for their own good. Viewer could barely believe she was even FF-ing this crap. SL C: No, wait, Lianca wasn’t actually a SL, but some nice backdrop/wallpaper. No dialogue, no context, no meaningful interaction for viewers waiting 6 months for pay-off. Oh wait, Bianca did get a foreground scene with – damn - Maggie. This whole setup was a very bad sign of things to come, I think, Lianca relegated to the background drive-by for their extremely significant second kiss. Before yesterday I still thought there was a chance of the girls returning to some level of relevance story-wise but not anymore. It’s going to be all about the Bianca-verse of baby, Kendall, Erica’s reaction, Maggie’s jealousy, etc. Ugh. Bring on The “L” Word, Santa!

silentbob

silentbob

Fanatic

Posted Jan 1, 2004 @ 1:30 PM

I'm still not convinced that the Lianca kiss yesterday was scripted. My theory is that it was a clever ad-lib that Eden and Olga snuck in, and the producers decided not to re-shoot.

Mystic0

Mystic0

Fanatic

Posted Jan 1, 2004 @ 2:32 PM

That kiss was sweet but pretty pathetic. They didn't even focus on them but were just panning out in time to show Tad with Boobsie's mamma doing the mackage.

The more I think about it, the more I see TPTB's logic about how they chose to handle it. Remember the airport kiss? If you just look at the kiss its the tamest kiss in the history of the world. But the setup of scenes leading up to it gave it some punch. Which is further credit to the actresses because the airport dialogue alone? Not so stellar. I'm guessing that they set up yesterday's kiss, in the fashion that they did, to diffuse Lianca a bit. Duck some of their sexual chemistry, ya know? If Lianca would have had build-up scenes, I'm pretty sure the actresses would have dialed up the intensity level to ten and then a kiss? Um, no. I would bet that would fall under the heading of too much for TPTB. Too scary and blatant, that is. ('Cause if you give Eden and Olga some juicy material, they'll kill you with chemistry.)

So, they handled it in a way that would deliver (Because most would be howling in outrage if Lianca *didn't* kiss) but would do so in the safest way possible. I do give them props for going there but I would have traded it in a second for a better understanding of where Lianca's relationship actually stands. Still, even though the kiss doesn't make up for the stuff we're not getting (like actual conversations), I'm glad we did get the kiss. It shows a willingness on AMC's part to deal with the physical aspects of Lianca to some extent. Baby steps, yo.

The view from the mansion assures me that AMC is still in a transitional stage and will get to more character driven SLs and less 'event' storytelling. And that stuff will stop 'sploding every damn day. Lalalalalala... ;)

Kiltomatic

Kiltomatic

Channel Surfer

Posted Jan 1, 2004 @ 3:25 PM

I didn't notice the two guys dancing, but I did notice when Lena and Bianca were dancing just after Maggie enters the room and sees them, two women leave the room but before doing so pause and look back into the room. They're too much in the background to really tell who or what they are looking at, but it seems to me they were giving Lena and Bianca the once over and thinking either "Hey sistahs! You go girls!" or "Damn, we thought we'd be the cutest lesbian couple at the New Year's Ball!"

SkiffyPup

SkiffyPup

Posted Jan 1, 2004 @ 9:11 PM

Other HoYay dancing action included three women dancing together ... but they were obviously just friends. The two men were definitely a couple!

onthetracks

onthetracks

Channel Surfer

Posted Jan 1, 2004 @ 9:16 PM

Word to your post MysticO - I agree - Olga and Eden crank the intensity a bit much for the suits. Not that I'd trade it in or anything. Hopefully, since the sky didn't fall, they'll consider giving us some actual dialogue. Really, they went there at Stewart's place (2-20 days before Xmas). It would have been nice to see what transpired in Bink's head from the kiss to hug bail-out to this rather enthusiastic lip lock. I sure as hell would have liked to see and hear something/anything. The kiss was well done, and would have been totally smokin with an appropriate lead-in.

Random thought that's really been bugging me: Adam must actually have hired crack monkeys to investigate Babe, as any pinhead would have been able to discover Babe's marriage in 15 minutes or less. Yes Babe, the annulment will be public record *gasp* but apparently not the marriage itself.

DC and AS looked like they were having a blast at the party. Please extricate them from this dumbass SL and let them do some real evil manipulating!

newyork1

newyork1

Just Tuned In

Posted Jan 1, 2004 @ 11:10 PM

So, they handled it in a way that would deliver (Because most would be howling in outrage if Lianca *didn't* kiss) but would do so in the safest way possible.

Having your cake and eating it too satisfies no one in the long run.

I do give them props for going there but I would have traded it in a second for a better understanding of where Lianca's relationship actually stands. Still, even though the kiss doesn't make up for the stuff we're not getting (like actual conversations), I'm glad we did get the kiss. It shows a willingness on AMC's part to deal with the physical aspects of Lianca to some extent. Baby steps, yo.

I don't believe AMC has any desire or willingness "to deal with the physical aspects of Lianca to some extent" or to any extent. In interviews, Eden Riegel and Olga S. have indicated that their physical contact is strictly controlled by the directors, et al.

The kiss was a non-event for me. As someone said, if you blinked you missed it. And, as soon as you blinked, the real focus focused on the open-mouthed kissage between the Tad and White Trash Mama and JR and White Trash Bambino. (Oh, and let's not forget the cabin fevered bed-hopping of the fusion girls - contrived and silly - what the hell happened to these women? don't any of them work any more? And, what have they done to Greenlee? How passionate she was not long ago about running her business or at the very least fighting to keep it from the greesy hands of Lavery?)

I have supported the Bianca s/l since she was reintroduced in 2000, through her mixed up relationships with Sarah and Frankie; her mature and glorious relationship with Lena; and, through to her horrific rape. Eden's performance has almost always been first rate, but it was her performance from April through September that captured me and many others, showcased her talent and put her in the category of a Meryl Streep. She deserves the emmy and will most likely win it (brava).

As for the s/l, I honestly thought that Lena would be fully worked into her recovery and until recently I still supported the s/l. I don't feel that way any longer. They have had almost no contact and the little contact they have had is too little too late. This week alone, they have had maybe 1 minute of dialogue and a couple of minutes of being together on screen. The relationship has been marginalized as all of Bink's relationships eventually become.

And, I would have perferred dialogue between Bianca and Lena. They need to talk things out. They have much to talk out, to resolve. I will concede that physicality between them is still controversial on daytime TV. Fine, I don't expect TPTB to deal with it as they would the heterosexual couples on the show. And, frankly, that gets old real quick and most people get annoyed (example, Maria and Edmund, Maria and Aiden).

But, how in heaven's name can simple conversations about Lianca's relationship be tabu on daytime TV? I just don't get it. Never will.

Final thought for tonight about other AMC s/l's: I know many people are disgusted with the Babe and Mother Babe s/l. And, it is not as though I haven't cringed at the inordinate amount of airtime devoted to it. Nevertheless, I much prefer that s/l to the Ryan Lavery show (which AMC has become since his return). First of all, he is on almost every day and he is in almost everyone's s/l. Honestly, I never liked this guy (I was and still am a Leo lover - and he cannot remotely compare to Leo). And, now I dislike him more than ever. He is a smug, know it all, jerk-off. I don't know what any woman sees in him. I only hope Kendall goes off with Aiden (now there is one hell of a guy who doesn't grandstand and isn't a smirky jerk). And I also hope that Ryan was hit in the head with the big ball that fell in Times Square last evening.

I thought that was the funniest line on Wednesday's show (and is pretty much how I feel about TPTB at AMC as well as ABC): "I hope the big ball falls on all of your pathetic heads". :}

Happy New Year!

KerleyQ

KerleyQ

Stalker

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 2:21 AM

I saw the ad for "Win a Date With Tad Hamilton" tonight and immediately asked Mr. KerleyQ if he'd watch the baby while I go see it tomorrow. He was dumbfounded "That looks like one of the dumbest movies ever!" But, the pretty! Did you not see Josh with his shirt off? The.Pretty.Damn.It. Does that make me shallow??

SkiffyPup

SkiffyPup

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 2:30 AM

Welcome, newyork1. Your very first post and it is already just right for the bitter culture of The TWoP AMC Forum. Dittocakes to your sentiments.

TIIC just don't seem to want to go there. What to do ... what to do? Last time we started a jihad from here there were banner ads available and passionate outrage to be mined off the official fanboards. We totally kicked PTB ass and lost them ratings and even got them in a temporary fight with GLAAD. Can't do that level of intensity this time though! It's one thing to scream about the Rape the Lesbian after she has sex one time cliche'. It just won't work if we did a "What? No TONGUE? No convo?" campaign. Perhaps all communication with PTB should be signed Physical Equality NOW! PEN? Yep. That's kinda snappy.

We could complain about the writing, but I'd rather not see them happen in the hands of the the people writing the current retarded Lianca conversations.

[OT] I think I was drunk when I wrote the last post a page back. Happy New Year!
TWoP keeps me sane.

Edited by SkiffyPup, Jan 2, 2004 @ 2:31 AM.

sno ball

sno ball

Loyal Viewer

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 2:55 AM

So, they handled it in a way that would deliver (Because most would be howling in outrage if Lianca *didn't* kiss) but would do so in the safest way possible.

I agree with your assessment, Mystic0, that TPTB had reasons to handle Kiss 2.0 the way they did. I've been reading the past few pages of posts and wording everybody's frustration with the scene, though--and totally relieved to find out I wasn't just being a wet blanket when my "eeeee!!!!" turned to "...wait a minute..." After Bianca told Maggie, what, 2 weeks ago, that she wasn't yet ready for a relationship with Lena again, that they "ha[d]n't even kissed yet," I feel cheated. That kiss was supposed to be big, dammit. Maybe even Airport Big. Instead, it's in the middle distance and a quick pan away, with no dialogue.

I'm totally rehashing everybody's points. I also started to wonder, though, if they didn't toss it in there just so that Lianca freaks couldn't complain. "What? We treated them like everybody else: they kissed on New Year's."

Oh, and to rehash again, WTF were they wearing? The Punisher was really in fine form. Poor Olga looked like she had fallen down a shaft at a sateen nightie mill.

Speaking of The Punisher, I guess Mauria didn't have time to put on a bra for her date with Edmund. *shudder*

SkiffyPup

SkiffyPup

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 5:26 AM

fallen down a shaft at a sateen nightie mill.

sno ball! BWAH! Rehash if fine when you're saying it better and funnier than everyone else. I heart you.

Continuity point on The Punisher: Liza threw out all her frumpwear and never got around to tossing the unsexiest black longsleeved gramma partyfrock ever? Upside ... The Hair Punisher was so concentrated on Lena and even Bianca for the party that Liza sauntered in with the best hair ever. I thought Marcy Walker looked radiant, for a change. She's really beautiful. And, age appropriate too

nirvana71

nirvana71

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 11:50 AM

[QUOTE]Perhaps all communication with PTB should be signed Physical Equality NOW! PEN? Yep. That's kinda snappy.

I really want some dialogue between Lianca. How about Equal Dialogue Damnit! END.

Skiffy, what was Olga's first strike?

rsmith2k2

rsmith2k2

Loyal Viewer

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 1:05 PM

The more I think about it, the more I see TPTB's logic about how they chose to handle it. Remember the airport kiss? If you just look at the kiss its the tamest kiss in the history of the world. But the setup of scenes leading up to it gave it some punch...I'm guessing that they set up yesterday's kiss, in the fashion that they did, to diffuse Lianca a bit. Duck some of their sexual chemistry, ya know? If Lianca would have had build-up scenes, I'm pretty sure the actresses would have dialed up the intensity level to ten and then a kiss? Um, no. I would bet that would fall under the heading of too much for TPTB. Too scary and blatant, that is. ('Cause if you give Eden and Olga some juicy material, they'll kill you with chemistry.)[

Commenting on Mystico's excellent observations, I believe TPTB sort of divided Bianca and Lena's Reunion Kiss into two parts for the very reason s/he mentions. The may have done so in yet another barometer of Middle American audience reaction to/preference for:
1.) Bianca and Lena, the lesbians, reuniting as a couple (and I do not personally believe that the triangle is a factor here)
2.) Emotional intimacy, relationship dialogue, actual CUs of eye-shagging (Reunion Kiss, Part 1-The Almost Kiss at Stuart's)
3.) The true physical intimacy (without the contextual "build-up scenes") we witnessed on New Year's Eve

Reunion Kiss, Part 1 (The Almost Kiss at Stuart's house a couple of weeks ago), provided the Emotional Intensity, the "build-up scenes" (Mystico)...time together, ALONE to talk, contextual relationship dialogue, hand-holding during the dialogue, actual CUs of eye-shagging, those longing looks at each other's mouths and a general blushing-inducing intensity to their entire interaction. Deeply moving and Emotional but a KISS, true physical and sexual intimacy? Almost.

The Reunion Kiss, Part 2 (New Year's Eve Kiss and Dance) gives us the exact opposite of The Almost Kiss scene. True physical/sexual intimacy without the appropriate emotional "build-up scenes." Bianca's revealing dress, Bianca leaning in to display her considerable goddess-given assets (yes, yes, of course I am thinking KILLER RACK) to Lena while they chat at their table, Binky and Lena's bodies pressed together in a snuggling dance, the kiss itself, while not depicted for as many seconds as the het couples, there could be no doubt any viewers mind that Binky and HPF were kissing because they were physically/sexually attracted to each other (we already know they are in love). That, my friends is still a Very. Big. Deal.

The missing contextual relationship dialogue in the New Year's Even Kiss...? See The Almost Kiss. Emotional and physical intimacy together in one scene or a series of scenes?

I would bet that would fall under the heading of too much for TPTB. Too scary and blatant, that is.

Dare I do it for the first time ever? Word. Eden and Olga would explode TV screens all over America.

So, they handled it in a way that would deliver (Because most would be howling in outrage if Lianca *didn't* kiss) but would do so in the safest way possible...It shows a willingness on AMC's part to deal with the physical aspects of Lianca to some extent. Baby steps, yo.

There is a method to this House of Mouse network machicinations/madness/genius. All that lesbian interaction (I know, I know...2 min scenes, 40 sec scenes, etc--the fans, Eden and Olga have earned much more) they bring in a PG rating on both eprisodes. A PG rating keeps the young demographic they so desperately chase on board and probably reduces negative fan reaction. I think there is a good possiblity we are still watching a test, focus group fodder to help TPTB gauge how to present Lena and Bianca visually as a couple to the Middle Americans they grossly underestimate.

Any thoughts?

r
~~~~~~~~~~~

PS-As a long-time lurker I want to say thanks to all the TWoP's posters for their brilliant thinking and incisive humor. In all sincerity, I would not have survived the Summer of Voldemort without you.

kariyaki

kariyaki

Stalker

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 1:13 PM

"Is Kendall really that good in bed?"

Oh my. So many comments on that one little line of Greenlee's. One: Well, duh, why else does she think every man in PV is trying to hit that? Two: do I detect a hint of jealousy and envy there? Heh heh heh.

DrCher

DrCher

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 1:39 PM

Greenlee is really denying her love of Kendall a lot today. The line kariyaki mentioned just above and now, "I won't swing that way. Not even for Fusion." Sure, Greens.

ETA: Now she's chasing Kendall around the hotel room, trying to get a peak at the 'baby'.....

Edited by DrCher, Jan 2, 2004 @ 1:47 PM.

kariyaki

kariyaki

Stalker

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 2:05 PM

My dad was all, "Ooh, catfight! Catfight!" I myself was thinking more along the lines of Greenlee desperately trying to rip Kendall's clothes off of her.

silentbob

silentbob

Fanatic

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 2:17 PM

"Trying to get a peak at the baby" -- is that what the kids are calling it these days?

I can truly understand now why Tad has not yet slept with any of the Kane women (and probably never will). Given how good they allegedly are in bed, Pine Valley would spontaneously combust.

All the Greendall HoYay! today is pretty strong evidence that the writers are toying with us.

Dianora

Dianora

Fanatic

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 2:27 PM

Hello all. I've been away from the internet for far too long, so now I am back to say: I do not like Krystal. I do not like Krystal with Tad. I do not think BE and MEK have any sexual chemistry. Tad and Simone are freaking hot and fun and why the hell are they screwing with that? It can't be just to torture me, can it?

Hey Megan, you can shove Tad/Krystal down my throat all you want, but I'll never find the pairing, or Bobbi Eakes' scary as hell leathery midriff, appetizing in the least. I do not want Tad with a skank who gives a doctor/stranger a blow job to get him to keep his mouth shut. Crazy of me, I know.

Note to katesus7:

Although, anyone whom Tad flirts with, that isn't Simone, I just want to smack. Wow. I AM a true shipper now. Long Live Timone!!!! (Yes, I'm deluded).

I am so right there with you. We can be deluded together.

And a big fat word to mr. simpatico on the same subject:

are we supposed to believe that Tad would really dump Simoan who is gorgeous, funny and obviously infatuated with him for white trash Krystle who has her eye on the main prize and looks old enough to be Simoan's mom or even in McTrash's dream world Opal II - which would make any relationship with Tad seems Odiepal at best?

I can't believe they're already pimping this nonexistent pairing in the press. Because it worked so well with Jax/Sam on GH. [/scarcasm]