General Hospital

• Please log in to reply

244811 replies to this topic

Cobalt Stargazer

Cobalt Stargazer

Stalker

Posted Yesterday, 09:08 PM

For the same reason that Britt would have been homeless if Nik didn't take her in. And also to kick-start the grossness that is Niz.

Ulkis

Ulkis

Stalker

Posted Yesterday, 09:15 PM

Ron, I'm sure, was too busy making Chu-Pacabra jokes to put in stage directions or be thoughtful in general.

I'm mad at y'all for bringing that to my attention. Now I know and I'm still feeling that grubby residue of icky obnoxiousness, haha.

Dear Cartini....can Ned stay please!  You can get rid of Bruce Jenner's long lost son, Shawn, Franco, Det. Plywood and Sabrina in exchange for Ned.  It'll be a win-win.

Is that all? ;) I'd throw in Kiki, Olivia, Britt and Silas to boot. And I can think of a couple of more who could go.

Edited by Ulkis, Yesterday, 09:21 PM.

dr gailey

dr gailey

Fanatic

Posted Yesterday, 09:18 PM

I am not giving Ron credit for having 5 black people on the canvas.

He has shitted on them like he has done all the characters.

As a black woman I hope he doesn't bring anymore on cause he has rooted almost all of them and the gay characters in all the stereotypes he could think of.

1. Taylor was the teenaged mean girl slut.

2. Pif is the fat angry singing black nurse.

3. Felix was the busy-body gay nurse that hit on every straight man he came across.

4. Shawn is the educated war vet that instead of getting a legit teaching job with his science degree instead spends his days in the kitchen cooking up sandwiches and at night being the bitch-boy to Sonny's Gummy Bear mobster.

5. TJ came on as the illiterate bad boy who threw wild parties at other people's houses while getting Molly wasted.

6. Brad is the resident gay guy that resorted to blackmailing a male rape victim to try to have sex.

So yes while they do have people of color and different sexual backgrounds, I can't applaud Ron and Frank for the bullshit they came with. Just no.

TeeVee329

TeeVee329

Stalker

Posted Yesterday, 09:21 PM

For the same reason that Britt would have been homeless if Nik didn't take her in. And also to kick-start the grossness that is Niz.

But Liz has a set...I mean, house...that her kids have lived in for years.  Randomly up and moving them into Nik's seems so weeeeeird.  

And I'm sure we're in for a lot of "humor" about Spencer and Cam hating each other.  Oh joy.

ch1

ch1

Couch Potato

Posted Yesterday, 09:23 PM

Previews...why exactly does Liz have to move in with Nik?  Sure, having an injured arm is annoying, but she's not bedridden.  And where is Aiden?  Ugh, I hate Niz.

So does Nick get off on playing "hero" to the helpless women?  Its a shame the writers couldn't give Liz more pride than that.  One chick out - move another in.

Lilybee

Lilybee

Fanatic

Posted Yesterday, 09:26 PM

Dear Cartini....can Ned stay please!  You can get rid of Bruce Jenner's long lost son, Shawn, Franco, Det. Plywood and Sabrina in exchange for Ned.  It'll be a win-win.

Is that all? ;) I'd throw in Kiki, Olivia, Britt and Silas to boot. And I can think of a couple of more who could go.

We need to add Duke to that list. Since he is now on Sonny's payroll, he is nothing but a waste of skin.

KerleyQ

KerleyQ

Stalker

Posted Yesterday, 10:22 PM

I'm choosing to look at the bad nail polish blood on AJ's shirt as a sight gag that Sonny is too stupid to know what blood looks like (despite being a mobster).  Yeah, I know, but I'm sticking with it. 

Ulkis

Ulkis

Stalker

Posted Yesterday, 10:30 PM

We need to add Duke to that list. Since he is now on Sonny's payroll, he is nothing but a waste of skin.

I want Duke gone too, but not because he's on Sonny's payroll. He's just so awkward and doesn't seem to fit in anywhere, and I want Anna free for a torrid affair with someone. I joke about Dante and Nathan (although it's not a joke in that I wouldn't mind it to happen but I don't seriously expect it to) but hell, maybe she and Ric could start a thing once Liz picks Nik, if she does, which I think she will.

DarkRuins

DarkRuins

Loyal Viewer

Posted Yesterday, 10:42 PM

Liz?  Nik kicked you out of his home and turned on you like a rat, so why would you give him a second thought?  

Liz could have hired a nurse / home helper to come in and help her for a few weeks.  She's not poor or maybe Liz has never received any financial help from Lucky who is off crying in Africa.  Or, Nik could have footed the nurse / helper bill since his ass is the one that got Liz shot in the first place.

RC ticks me off with how he has folks like Anna/Luke, Britt/Nik, and now Liz/Nik living together instead of taking the time to write an organic story that has two people (blech with Niz) falling in love.  Liz has had her own house/set since 2007, and we just saw her and Dr. O there for the silly hostage baby crap last week!

Liz really needs some family on this show, so that the show can stop mentioning 82 year old Grams taking care of Cam and Aiden!

Edited by DarkRuins, Yesterday, 10:44 PM.

naneki78

naneki78

Fanatic

Posted Yesterday, 11:15 PM

Well, of COURSE the Pwincess Sabweeena is having a male child.  Barf!

Cobalt Stargazer

Cobalt Stargazer

Stalker

Posted Yesterday, 11:48 PM

Liz?  Nik kicked you out of his home and turned on you like a rat, so why would you give him a second thought?

Because this is what she's been angling for? She set out to break up Britt and Nik and now it's happened, and that leaves the door open for her to weasel her narrow little ass in there. As tacky as it was for Britt to remark that the other side of Nik's bed isn't even cold yet, I am willing to bet cash that Niz Electric Boogaloo will be a thing. Because the writers hate me.

twoods

twoods

Fanatic

Posted Today, 12:06 AM

Niz Electric Boogaloo... I die laughing. At least I can FF that shit. What a waste for the potential of Quiz and Nik/Britt, instead of getting this nasty couple back.

Why is Tracy being written an an idiot?

I am so hoping Jordan is a plant for the police, but she's probably the real deal so Shawn will look like a saint working for the mob boss who doesn't deal with drugs. What is Corinthos into anyways since he doesn't sell drugs- bar ware?