Our Sweet Puffy Man-Child, Kiefer Sutherland

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

5356 replies to this topic

MissyAmerica

MissyAmerica

Just Tuned In

Posted May 9, 2009 @ 8:13 PM

If this guy is as much of a douchebag as this report insinuates, I can understand how awesome it would feel to put him in his place. However, Kiefer has had plenty of problems with the law and also needs to take the repercussions into consideration, especially considering this dude WAS going to make a huge deal about it. I wonder if he secretly thinks it was worth it...

Robin59103

Robin59103

Channel Surfer

Posted May 11, 2009 @ 7:06 PM

I don't want to see this douchebag get a huge multi-million dollar settlement over his broken nose and "emotional trauma" so I'm glad Kiefer's team isn't going to let this go without a bit of a fight. Kiefer's lawyer spoke for the first time today and made these statements. I'm not sure about the no wrongdoing part, and I'm sure Kiefer knows deep down that headbutting the guy was wrong (even if he probably deserved it), but I think it's just part of his publicist and lawyer's strategy, they have to make their client look innocent, but I think they may have went a tad overboard and maybe could've phrased it differently

juiceman

juiceman

Loyal Viewer

Posted May 22, 2009 @ 6:10 PM

It looks like Kiefer & the designer have made up over the headbutting incident. This means that the charges would likely be dropped.

Sutherland settles head-butting incident

lafawndenise

lafawndenise

Video Archivist

Posted Sep 22, 2009 @ 3:26 PM

Kiefer is to host a poolside concert at the Mirage in Vegas for their 20th anniversary on October 2nd. Here's hoping for a fun but uneventful evening for him.

kiefersgirl

kiefersgirl

Just Tuned In

Posted Jan 21, 2010 @ 1:05 AM

has anyone meet kiefer before

kiefersgirl

kiefersgirl

Just Tuned In

Posted Jan 21, 2010 @ 1:05 AM

has anyone meet kiefer before

Fishy1

Fishy1

Loyal Viewer

Posted Jan 22, 2010 @ 3:42 PM

Just saw the replay of Kiefer on David Letterman (Jan. 13 show) wearing a dress....too funny. (You can search YouTube for the video.) Clearly he was embarrassed but man-enough to live up to a bet that he lost. Gotta give him points for integrity.

Actuallly he's got really cute knees...and the combat boots show off his calves nicely. :-)

Archery

Archery

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 26, 2010 @ 11:52 AM

That clip has become my go-to bad day pick-me-up. It still cracks me up, especially the wholly inadvertent, completely oblivious full flash toward the end (Nice black briefs there, Kiefer. Good thing it wasn't a kilt.). And the "I'm shopping for a big gal. . ." Hilarious. I love how Letterman just rolls with it and lets it play out in his funny way instead of forcing the humor.

kricka

kricka

Fanatic

Posted Jan 26, 2010 @ 2:39 PM

It seems as though every time Kiefer is on Letterman, he tells some totally sweet, but mildly humiliating story about himself. It was awesome to see him take the wearing a dress like a man, so to speak. Hee. I love how he keeps apologizing to David. Too cute.

I agree that the combat boots show off some lovely calves/legs.

Edited by kricka, Jan 26, 2010 @ 2:40 PM.

lafawndenise

lafawndenise

Video Archivist

Posted Jan 26, 2010 @ 5:09 PM

Just read in news about Kiefer getting scammed for about $900K in a cattle buying scheme; hope he gets his money back.

Was nice to see Kiefer's name in the news without it being something HE did wrong for a change.

Agree with other posters' comments - Kiefer does have some nice legs.

kricka

kricka

Fanatic

Posted Feb 15, 2010 @ 3:53 PM

OUCH!

Looks like the burst cyst will only take our man down for a little bit.

kiefersgirl

kiefersgirl

Just Tuned In

Posted Mar 4, 2010 @ 8:59 PM

what is daisy hills is it another kiefer forum

Peppep

Peppep

Just Tuned In

Posted Apr 13, 2010 @ 5:54 PM

Does anyone have a link to the video where Kiefer (in a talkshow interview) demos the different voices he uses on 24, from asking polite to asking firmly and yelling (e.g. DROP THE GUN!!, I don't remember the phrase). I think I first saw the interview on YouTube a year or two back, but I'm unable to find it now. Any help would be appreciated!

kricka

kricka

Fanatic

Posted Apr 13, 2010 @ 7:29 PM

I think that was a Leno interview, but I don't know when it was.

Wallyhorse

Wallyhorse

Fanatic

Posted Apr 16, 2010 @ 3:12 AM

Was quite interesting seeing a much younger Kiefer with then-girlfriend (and later fiance) Julia Roberts in the 1989 film Flatliners. Even then there was quite a bit of Jack Bauer in him.

Wallyhorse

Wallyhorse

Fanatic

Posted May 3, 2010 @ 1:04 AM

More pre-Jack Bauer Kiefer:

Was watching the 1996 film At Time To Kill and it was a rare film that had both Kiefer and his father in it. Kiefer was playing the complete opposite of Jack Bauer, a KKK member who was looking to cause problems, while Donald was playing a lawyer-mentor who was disbarred.

marbethofpob

marbethofpob

Fanatic

Posted Jun 19, 2010 @ 10:03 PM

Good luck and Best Wishes**. Looking forward to seeing you in other roles, revisiting Jack and hopefully finding peace and stability in your personal life.

** Between takes during the last day of filming which included the "ear" scene.