Our Sweet Puffy Man-Child, Kiefer Sutherland

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

5356 replies to this topic

jenvalley

jenvalley

Video Archivist

Posted Dec 31, 2003 @ 8:06 PM

Have a Happy New Year!!!!

Love you gals!

Love HIM!!!

Edited by jenvalley, Dec 31, 2003 @ 8:07 PM.

faninohio

faninohio

Stalker

Posted Dec 31, 2003 @ 8:17 PM

Damn, it is turning into one GoldenNewYear'sEve!!! Weeeee! What a way to go out with a bang though!

Hey, seriously, thanks for letting me hang out here! I love ya all!!! Happy 2004!!

kellzzz

kellzzz

Video Archivist

Posted Dec 31, 2003 @ 8:56 PM

Happiest of New Years to everyone! I just returned from a very yummy dinner which, not surprisingly, was loaded with Kiefery overtones. Sat in the smoking section, sipped a glass of good whiskey. And dessert? Caramel ice cream with chocolate and caramel sauces, pecans, whipped cream...I think it may have been the first time I ever klunked in front of my parents. It's ok, though; they blamed my spaced-out moments on the booze.

Now I'm about to kick off my big night. All tucked in to my Craftmatic with the cat, a quilt, and a stack of lovely goldenness dvds. First up (dirty)? Banks, of course. Best New Year's date I've had in years!

Hugs and kisses to all.

And fan...

go out with a bang

...yes very much please.

Jillyree

Jillyree

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 1, 2004 @ 12:53 AM

Allow me to make the first OFFICIAL KLUNK of 2004, with a little help from Melia

Edited by Jillyree, Jan 1, 2004 @ 12:53 AM.

g-girl

g-girl

Posted Jan 1, 2004 @ 2:37 AM

KHappy KNew KYear, everyone!

Edited by g-girl, Jan 1, 2004 @ 4:37 AM.

kellzzz

kellzzz

Video Archivist

Posted Jan 1, 2004 @ 9:10 AM

OK, ladies. I'm officially old and lame. My great movie plans for last night? I was asleep before I could hit "play" on the dvd player. Woke up just in time to see the damned ball drop and Dick Clark kiss his wife. (Why is that on national television? No one wants to see that!)

So this morning I woke up about the time I used to get home on New Year's Day. I don't miss the hangover, though. Guess I'll just have to enjoy my multiple klunkage in daylight. A Kiefer-nooner, if you will.

faninohio

faninohio

Stalker

Posted Jan 1, 2004 @ 10:07 AM

Kiefer-nooner

Two of the hottest words ever written! Mm, mmm, mmm... what a mental visual that provides! Thanks!!!

Oh, kel, add me to the old and lame club too! Hey, at least you saw the ball drop! Me? Not so much! I fell asleep watching my Mary Tyler Moore dvds and awoke a 11:00 pm to find a menu screen on the tv. Hmmm...how long had that been there? Yeah, party animals here in Southwest Ohio! Par. Tay.

jenvalley

jenvalley

Video Archivist

Posted Jan 1, 2004 @ 11:00 AM

kel, awww. Hope you even had some decent dreams to go with that, um, "deep and fortifying snooze"... lucky you, no hangover!

This was today's official killerpic. Just klunked myself to SweetKieferHeaven. Thanks for that, kel! :)

amelia41

amelia41

Fanatic

Posted Jan 1, 2004 @ 11:03 AM

A Kiefer-nooner, if you will

Oh yes, I certainly will.

And so begins another year of Kiefer-Lusting.

Happy New Year, everyone !

Edited by amelia41, Jan 1, 2004 @ 11:08 AM.

Jillyree

Jillyree

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 1, 2004 @ 1:13 PM

Ya know, my Mother always said that what you are doing on the first day of the year is what you'll be doing all year long...guess she was right, cause I plan on Kiefer Lusting all year long!!!

chloedotcom

chloedotcom

Video Archivist

Posted Jan 1, 2004 @ 2:04 PM

I'm looking forward to it!!

Figgy

Figgy

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 1, 2004 @ 8:38 PM

Mmm, KieferLusting- now there's a resolution I know I'll keep! Got to watch part of Renegades today and enjoy some YoungerKiefer. How cute was he in that? Adorable, I tell ya. When I go back and watch older films like that, it makes me realize that, even though he was born with a great voice, the velvety, sexy voice just keeps getting better and better with age. Rwowrrrr!

Jazzmyn1372

Jazzmyn1372

Fanatic

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 1:30 AM

From the latest PC challenge, I would totally watch this.
Damn, the thoughts it...um...stirs up.

Jillyree

Jillyree

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 9:00 AM

Just a heads up...Hello Mag is doing their year end vote for Most Attractive Man of 2003, and Kiefer is Mr. May...head over there and give him your support!!! (As of right now, Jon Bon Jovi is in the lead...WTF?)

VOTE HERE!!!!!

Figgy

Figgy

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 9:24 AM

Hee! Just went to vote, and saw in the addy for that page that it says, "hombre attractivo." Apparently, Hello's PTB think it's hot in Mexico, too. Mmm, salsa!

Edited by Figgy, Jan 2, 2004 @ 9:26 AM.

Melia

Melia

Video Archivist

• Interests:24, Bones, Buffy, Angel, Lost, Sopranos, Smallville, Firefly

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 10:21 AM

It's between Orli and Bon Jovi (???) right now. How could we compete with a gazillion 12 year old Orlando fans who as we speak are spreading the word of the vote along the network of Orli fansites, newsgroups, Yahoo/MSN groups, forums and email? :) We have our work cut out for us despite the fact that Hello mag is crap.

chloedotcom

chloedotcom

Video Archivist

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 1:27 PM

I voted just now and Orlando and Bon Jovi are still in the lead. Orlando be may be OK (nothing compared to Kiefer of course) but any magazine that has Bon Jovi in second place... You really have to wonder about the sanity (or insanity?) of the voters.

Edited by chloedotcom, Jan 2, 2004 @ 1:51 PM.

jenvalley

jenvalley

Video Archivist

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 2:08 PM

I have to wonder about Bon Jovi, too. Weird! If Kiefer wasn't there I'd go for Robbie or Colin. I guess the British boys do it for me ;)

Ninotchka

Ninotchka

Loyal Viewer

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 2:58 PM

I tried voting a few times over the course of the day, but when I submit my vote I get a blank page. Maybe it's not Mac compatible???? Just look at our boy, he's by far the most gorgeous man. Orlando and Jon Bon are cute, but give me a break.

Melia

Melia

Video Archivist

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 3:04 PM

I think someone said you can only vote once every fifteen minutes or something like that. It might cookie your IP address to prevent repeated voting.

jenvalley

jenvalley

Video Archivist

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 3:34 PM

I was going through Melia's caps from season one and thought of something I saw here earlier. I had to dig through the posts for quite some time and finally I stumbled across faninohio's post on page 147:

Echoing images (a little!)...Roy and Jack

And this is what I was looking at: Roy and Jack.

Talk about de ja vu!

Melia

Melia

Video Archivist

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 3:54 PM

*sigh* I really need to finish doing season one. One more disc to go and it's my favourite one too. But I'm *cough* in the middle of a big download atm (naughty me) and can't do caps and download at the same time and it's killing me to wait :)

Speaking of Roy though - I found BTRD for sale at Walmart for 10 bucks :) It says there's interviews with Kiefer and Keira on it but I don't remember those from the rental...

fwmom

fwmom

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 4:09 PM

There were interviews with Kyra and Kiefer at the end of BTRD when it ran on Showtime. At some point in the past, (probably the beginning of February), I transcribed them and posted them here.

I couldn't find the Roy/Jack comparison that struck me the first time I saw it. In the 3 minute promo, there was a shot of Jack at the prison wearing a suit where he looks up and to the left that is identical to a movement that Roy makes when he's watching Natalie take the photos at his company. It's a left profile that turns toward the camera as his head comes up. Everytime I saw that promo, I thought of Roy.

Jillyree

Jillyree

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 7:22 PM

Just in case there are any of you out there that have NOT seen the new 24 preview, I have it up on my website for you right HERE!!

Damn that lucky Claudia!

ETA: I just got a few screencaps, too, if anyone is interested--let me know!!

Edited by Jillyree, Jan 3, 2004 @ 12:24 PM.

kellzzz

kellzzz

Video Archivist

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 8:21 PM

Oh my, Jilly. Somehow I kept missing the commercial, so thanks for posting. That is, indeed, smokin' hot. Or, in the immortal words of fan:

Holy shit!

That was a lovely warmup for my evening plans--opening up the season 1 dvds. And the screencaps, Jilly? Yes please!

I may or may not survive the night. After watching Renegades and Desert Saints yesterday, I nearly overdosed on Golden testosterone. Maybe the problem was watching <ahem> certain scenes of DS once too often right before bed. I gotta say, though, that I slept until 10:00 this morning and woke in a really good mood. Coincidence? I think not. Must have been the motel sex.

Jillyree

Jillyree

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 8:49 PM

Screencaps, at the request of kellzzz:
Kill. Me. DEAD.

Edited by Jillyree, Jan 2, 2004 @ 8:50 PM.

24-4ever

24-4ever

Fanatic

Posted Jan 3, 2004 @ 8:26 AM

Thanks Jilly - Excellent screencap! . Come on Tuesday!! (and you can take that "come on Tuesday" two different ways :) )

Jillyree

Jillyree

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 3, 2004 @ 8:46 AM

and you can take that "come on Tuesday" two different ways :)

You can say that again.

faninohio

faninohio

Stalker

Posted Jan 3, 2004 @ 9:00 AM

Oh, wow, jen, that is an awesome "echo" shot! Those eyes! Oh, sweet Lord, those eyes!

fwmom, I think I know the shot in the promo of Jack you are talking about that reminds you of Roy. Good catch!

All hail, Jillyree for finding that clip! I saw it on FOX on the 26th and have yet to see the thing again. I was starting to think I was imagining that kiss! And? It was again a "Holy Shit" moment for me!!! How much longer now? Nice creencaps too, Jill! Deader than dead.Thankyouverymuch!

Figgy

Figgy

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 3, 2004 @ 9:14 AM

Come on Tuesday!!

Don't we always?