Entertainment Tonight

• Please log in to reply

2691 replies to this topic

Blonde Ambition

Blonde Ambition

Loyal Viewer

Posted Feb 26, 2004 @ 10:44 AM

A lot of people say that Monica Bellucci is gorgeous, etc., but I didn't think she was that pretty. She has sea lamprey mouth.

Slashgirl

Slashgirl

Posted Feb 28, 2004 @ 9:43 AM

Cojo, honey please--you look like Steven Tyler in drag on crack.

ST in drag on crack would look better than BloJo, IMO.

asdfasdfjames

asdfasdfjames

Fanatic

Posted Feb 28, 2004 @ 9:25 PM

Did anyone see the interview with Monica Bellucci last night?

My opinion is: if you can't pronounce Anti-Semitism, you should not be discussing it.

Hee! I missed it--what did she say, basically?

ST in drag on crack would look better than BloJo, IMO.

God, word. I can only tolerate that thing (I refuse to believe he is human) for less than three minutes before I begin to twitch. If Cojo and Mary Hart had anymore collective collagen and botox, their faces would begin to melt.

ETA: Wait, I think they already are melting.

Edited by asdfasdfjames, Feb 28, 2004 @ 9:25 PM.

bonster

bonster

Fanatic

Posted Feb 28, 2004 @ 11:22 PM

Hee! I missed it--what did she say, basically?

That the movie did not promote "anti-semiticism", I forget exactly what else she said, I think it was that many people know that only a few people killed Jesus or something like that.

And word to everyone who is ragging on Cojo, he is sooooo annoying. What are his credentials anyway? I can't believe he is even qualified to criticize anyone.

jw7579

jw7579

Fanatic

Posted Mar 2, 2004 @ 4:54 PM

After three months, they are FINALLY having a "58 Pound Anorexic" update. It's going to be on this Wednesday.

asdfasdfjames

asdfasdfjames

Fanatic

Posted Mar 2, 2004 @ 6:56 PM

Oh, yeah. I saw that obnoxious preview. Paraphrasing: "Hey, whatever happened to the 58-pound anorexic? Watch how she helps another anorexic." I'm sorry, but how can she possibly help another anorexic?

Cojo is a fucking moron--not like we didn't know that already. I hope everyone witnessed the glittery silver piece of crap (complete with a scarf) that he was wearing when he was doing his Oscar Fashion thing. I want to pull his fiercely highlighted hair. He makes Ryan Seacrest look butch.

LouisVuittonRULZ

LouisVuittonRULZ

Fanatic

Posted Mar 8, 2004 @ 4:49 PM

How crass can they be to still call her "the 58 pound anorexic"?

I saw Cojo at the Oscars, he looked like utter crap. He and Joan Rivers ought to team up, it would condense their insulting. Cojo needs to find a better look than the "gay Steven Tyler on crack" look.

Edited by LouisVuittonRULZ, Mar 8, 2004 @ 4:56 PM.

asdfasdfjames

asdfasdfjames

Fanatic

Posted Mar 8, 2004 @ 7:05 PM

He and Joan Rivers ought to team up, it would condense their insulting.

Oh my GOD yes. Cojo is the male (is he even male?) Joan Rivers, hands down. They're both in love with themselves, both wear hideous things and make fun of others clothes to make what they're wearing look good, and they've both had 30 pounds of plastic implanted into their ugly, stretched-out faces. *Breathe, breathe*

jw7579

jw7579

Fanatic

Posted Apr 24, 2004 @ 7:59 AM

What is with Mary Hart's outfits these past few days? She looks like she's dressing in the dark. Is Cojo not doing his job?

And speaking of Cojo, we haven't seen him lately. But he's going to be on the Queen Mary with Nicole Kidman. Boo-urns.

PostToastie

PostToastie

Fanatic

Posted Apr 24, 2004 @ 11:44 AM

What is with Mary Hart's outfits these past few days?

Did you see the one the other night?
Cow print skirt, pink jacket, black necklace and horn rimmed glasses.
I think Paula Abdul is giving her fashion advice!

jw7579

jw7579

Fanatic

Posted Apr 25, 2004 @ 11:35 AM

Did you see the one the other night? Cow print skirt, pink jacket, black necklace and horn rimmed glasses.

God, yes! What a travesty!

Wonder why she's trying to look younger all of a sudden. She comes back from a three-week vacation and BOOM! She suddenly dressing all "trendy".

Maybe it's time to let her retire. She's been there for 22 years. Let Jann Carl take over. She's 1000x less annoying than Mary.

Irregardless

Irregardless

Fanatic

Posted May 2, 2004 @ 11:51 PM

Paula's got to be sharing her "manicure incident" meds with whoever is dressing Mary. They have been extremely fugly all week. And the glasses have got to go... she just looks weird. I hope Cojo comes out of nowhere and slams her with a "worst dressed" award.

kiki82

kiki82

Posted May 3, 2004 @ 8:20 PM

Maybe Mary had an eye infection? I also wondered about the glasses.

kmp

kmp

Posted May 18, 2004 @ 6:17 PM

Wait -- did I just hear that Jermaine Jackson has a son named Jer-majesty?

Do these people realize that their kids will be going to school someday???

Puds38

Puds38

Stalker

Posted May 18, 2004 @ 9:27 PM

And the glasses have got to go.

Aww I kinda like them. It was a sorta anti glam look. I'd rather see than than for her to try and dress like she was 20. And she reminded me of Bonnie Hunt.

jw7579

jw7579

Fanatic

Posted Jun 4, 2004 @ 11:05 AM

I'm starting to hate ET's habit of ruining shows by basically showing everything that's going to happen.

For instance, they showed clips of this show that's going to be on Lifetime about a guy proposing to his girlfriend and then it gets revealed that they are going to get married that very night. Well, ET ended up showing the parts that basically give away everything that's going to happen! I wasn't planning on watching this show anyway, but I think it's so stupid that they ruined the chance for Lifetime to get good ratings for the show by showing parts that were intended to be suspensful.

saramma

saramma

Just Tuned In

Posted Jun 8, 2004 @ 3:25 AM

Is Maria still dating Vin Diesel? They seemed really chummy in their interviews......
Also, where's Chris Booker? Dude annoyed me to no end but I'm just curious.

Edited by saramma, Jun 8, 2004 @ 3:33 AM.

nerdyduck

nerdyduck

Fanatic

Posted Jun 8, 2004 @ 7:22 AM

Also, where's Chris Booker? Dude annoyed me to no end but I'm just curious.

Probably recovering from the shock that J. Lo got married. (Booker is dating J.Lo's sister).

crazy_girl

crazy_girl

Fanatic

Posted Jun 8, 2004 @ 11:03 AM

Good Lord. Mary Hart is all about the Reagans. Gee, you're close personal friends with Nancy, aren't you? Ugh. I hate MournWhores like Mary & Katie Couric. Just let someone have a tragedy and quit forcing yourself into the situation.

holdencaulfield2003

holdencaulfield2003

Posted Jun 8, 2004 @ 1:46 PM

Haven't I read that cOJO has left ET.?

PostToastie

PostToastie

Fanatic

Posted Jun 8, 2004 @ 2:18 PM

I wish 'cojo' would leave Planet Earth

crazy_girl

crazy_girl

Fanatic

Posted Jun 8, 2004 @ 2:27 PM

Is it true that cojo is actually a horrible experiment created by a mad scientist with left over pieces of Joan Rivers' flesh from her face lifts? Cuz I think I heard that somewhere . . .

asdfasdfjames

asdfasdfjames

Fanatic

Posted Jun 8, 2004 @ 2:58 PM

Ew, but bwah!

I wanted to murder Mary Hart last night (okay, so I want to murder her every night, but still). When she was talking to the guy about the Titanic, out of the blue, she asks him, "So, did you hear that Jennifer Lopez got married?"

I shit you not. I wish the guy would've went, "No, I don't fucking care whether or not Jennifer fucking Lopez got married, because I'm here to talk about the fucking Titanic, you fucking idiot."

kiki82

kiki82

Posted Jun 9, 2004 @ 2:14 PM

Nothing was funnier was when Mary Hart asks Dyan Cannon if she knew J.Lo got married, she replied : WHAT?? How crazy! Just what we were all thinking.

redshirtsrules

redshirtsrules

Posted Jun 10, 2004 @ 2:18 PM

I wish 'cojo' would leave Planet Earth.

Cojo is trash! How can this "thing" give his opinion about fashion when he looks like a walking Dead!Zombie Clown. The guy look like he picks his clothes outta the laundry basket every morning. Ugh. It amazes what the fashion industry let passed as "hip". BTW, he can take Paris Hilton to trashville, too!

jw7579

jw7579

Fanatic

Posted Jun 18, 2004 @ 9:29 AM

I don't think I'm going to like this new guy that they have on now (Chris Simmons??). His voice sounds weird and when he speaks to a celebrity, he says their first and last name. For instance, he said "Uma Thurman, what do you think about Bill Clinton's new book" instead of just her first name.

PostToastie

PostToastie

Fanatic

Posted Jun 18, 2004 @ 1:21 PM

I haven't seen him, but I would actually prefer that to the 'reporters' who act like they are 'bestest buds' with the celebrities they interview. Tom Cruise is just doing press for his latest movie, he didn't wake up one morning and think, "I've got to talk to Mary Hart today!!"

Titus

Titus

Fanatic

Posted Jun 18, 2004 @ 1:50 PM

Did they get rid of Carlos? Or was that some sort of short-term assignment?

PostToastie

PostToastie

Fanatic

Posted Jun 18, 2004 @ 1:56 PM

Mmmmm.....Carlos was yummy

squirrleyQ

squirrleyQ

Posted Jun 18, 2004 @ 5:16 PM

I have vowed to not watch ET again after the way Bob Goen was making comments about how Ray Charles' funeral would rock the house. He made it sound like it was an afterparty for the Grammies or something and it was in very poor taste. Then again most of what ET has been about lately has been in poor taste.