TV Actors We Hate

• Please log in to reply

6670 replies to this topic

Sighandeyeroll

Sighandeyeroll

Fanatic

Posted Dec 30, 2013 @ 6:49 PM

I really hated Christine Lahti on the new Hawaii Five-O playing Steve McGarrett's mom, an ex-CIA agent who he thought was dead for years.

I saw Martin Freeman's episode of "Who Do You Think You Are?" and thought he was a decent guy, capable of empathy and feelings for other people. I don't know, I think the joke he was trying to make in the interview where he says he doesn't think drugging is rape but really he knows that that's totally rape. If he just said he wanted to drug an elf without acknowledging it might be rape, then he'd actually be in the same mindset of the people who do that. I've seen different comedians who say horrible things and you know by their attitude they don't mean them and  they're being ironic and other comedians where there's no irony and do mean them. I'm going by just how he's acting just in the GIFs, Freeman is the former.

DJ Qualls. I don't watch the FX show he's on but he's been offputting to me since Road Trip. He's ike a bird/human hybrid.

Shaun Weiss. He was "Goldberg" on the Mighty Ducks movies. He doesn't have a TV series now but he was on Freaks and Geeks and made appearances on other shows and everytime I see him I think "Ugh, this guy."

Edited by Sighandeyeroll, Dec 30, 2013 @ 7:23 PM.

corvus13

corvus13

Stalker

Posted Dec 30, 2013 @ 7:25 PM

DJ Qualls. I don't watch the FX show he's on but he's been offputting to me since Road Trip. He's ike a bird/human hybrid.

DJ Qualls appeared on American Idol, pretending to be a contestant wannabe, who got outraged when he was turned down.  I recognized him immediately, and still don't believe the judges didn't know he was putting them on.

I liked him even less after that nonsense.

snowprince

snowprince

Fanatic

Posted Dec 31, 2013 @ 10:03 PM

Is anybody else as thoroughly sick of Will Ferrell as I am? Never thought he was even remotely funny.

McKay

McKay

Stalker

Posted Jan 1, 2014 @ 4:19 PM

I've been sick of him since he first found his way onto my television, and I despise him more with each passing year.

Bruinsfan

Bruinsfan

Stalker

Posted Jan 1, 2014 @ 5:09 PM

Right there with you guys. The sight or sound of him prompts a reflexive change of the channel from me at this point.

supposebly

supposebly

Fanatic

Posted Jan 12, 2014 @ 10:42 PM

Wow, I thought I was the only one who can't stand Will Ferrell.

espie

espie

Fanatic

Posted Feb 10, 2014 @ 8:22 AM

Nope, I'm another one. I don't know what it is about him, but he gets to my gag reflex every time.

carly hope

carly hope

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 11, 2014 @ 5:36 AM

Darren Criss. I hate Blaine Anderson with the fire of 1000 burning suns and Darren doesn't help. At all. He is a mediocre actor at best and only a so so singer. And he is treated as a tripple thread? Really? It becomes especially jarring when you stand him next to actullay talented people. *coughChirsColfercough*

Jennifer Aniston plays Rachel Green over and over and over for over a decade now. She was good as Rachel. But that's pretty much it. And you can insert that character into only so many movies before it becomes tiring.

I also have really hard time watching Kristen Bell. I'm sure she is lovely and not untalented but ever since the start of S3 of Veronica Mars I just can't help the urge to whip that smug look off her face with a first.

LadySadie

LadySadie

Fanatic

Posted Feb 15, 2014 @ 11:03 PM

I have never minded Michael Rapaport before now, but he is playing Dewey's hillbilly cousin on Justified this year and I am just not feeling it. He's just the wrong actor for that role, and I'm starting to really hate him because whenever he's on screen he takes me out of the show. Physically, they did a good job casting him, because there is enough resemblance between him and the actor who plays Dewey to make it believable that they could be related. But he just cannot pull off this role.

TaraS1

TaraS1

Video Archivist

Posted Feb 18, 2014 @ 12:57 PM

Julianna Marguiles.  Always, always Julianna Marguiles.  She, Lauren Graham and Mariska Hargitay are three of the biggest one-note, hammy hacks in the history of television.

I'd also give an honorable mention to the two-headed Kim Raver/Diane Farr monster.  Pretty sure they are the same person.

topanga

topanga

Fanatic

Posted Feb 19, 2014 @ 11:26 AM

Julianna Marguiles.  Always, always Julianna Marguiles. 

Ha. I didn't like her on ER, but do I like her portrayal of Alicia on The Good Wife. But you're not the first person to tell me that Juliana Margulies is not your favorite person.