Live! with Kelly and Michael

• Please log in to reply

20132 replies to this topic

King Cat Sam

King Cat Sam

Fanatic

Posted Apr 10, 2012 @ 5:21 PM

Or either Applegate was doing an impression of a Kelly walk on set.

finnzup

finnzup

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 10, 2012 @ 5:43 PM

Or either Applegate was doing an impression of a Kelly walk on set.

Yes, I thought the same thing; two women that spend fortunes on shoes (or, rather get them gratis) and have no idea how to walk in them. Kinda defeats the purpose, lol.

I thought the whole Christina A segment was way awkward. Howie even had a moment where it looked like he didn't even know where he was, lol. It was shortly after that that Kelly gave him the stink eye and then they went to commercial.

ferritale

ferritale

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 10, 2012 @ 6:40 PM

Kelly tweeted that she resisted the urge to rub her hands through Pally D's hair, and now she's kicking herself . Between Kelly talking about bumping and grinding, and Howie's"happy endings" comment, it was like watching Jersey Shore at 9am. I wonder why a grown woman of 42 would feel it was appropriate to be grinding her co-host and dancing for him like that before the show. It seems to me that she is desperate for attention from men, and wants to be told she is sexy. I find this interesting for a woman who says her hubby can't keep his hands off of her. Seemsore like she is starved for attention my the way she acts.

bannana

bannana

Fanatic

Posted Apr 10, 2012 @ 6:47 PM

Missed the show today but just watched FF. First the dress definitely was weirdly bunched. Poor Stella McC. But second and most important, we learned today on FF that the reason Kelly keeps messing up is that she cannot read the cue cards, and this is why she erred in the Stevie Nicks question. The problem is, when she was relating this to Howie she was stumbling so badly, he thought she was actually acting out not being able to read, but she was "literally" not able to think and speak and relate the story to him! Howie also fessed up to losing track because of ADD. Kelly assured him that it is okay to mess up on this show, and Gelman confirmed, Imperfection is Perfection on Live With Kelly. So now we know, this is the strategy.

CA on her mini FF confirmed that she couldn't walk in her shoes today.

lovetosnark

lovetosnark

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 10, 2012 @ 6:55 PM

Let's not forget yesterday's comment from Howie, concerning his daughter and the tattoo she wants to get......a camel on her toe.

Nice. And that's from a father about his daughter.

Good grief.

ferritale

ferritale

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 10, 2012 @ 7:00 PM

Interesting that Kelly and Gelman used to mock Regis for messing up, but it's "perfection" when Kelly does it. At least Regis actually made an effort to see movies and plays, and seemed interested during interviews, iMO Kelly only seems interested in what kind of attention she can get during interviews.

High Tea

High Tea

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 10, 2012 @ 8:24 PM

It seems to me that she is desperate for attention from men, and wants to be told she is sexy. I find this interesting for a woman who says her hubby can't keep his hands off of her. Seemsore like she is starved for attention my the way she acts.

Hence the uncomfortable make out kisses with the Banff chefs. The desperate need for attention is pathetic.

Let's not forget yesterday's comment from Howie, concerning his daughter and the tattoo she wants to get......a camel on her toe.

Nice. And that's from a father about his daughter.

Was this perhaps an attempt to "fit in" with the low class co host who talks about her teenage son masturbating? Maybe he was just finding his comfort zone in the gutter.

bella2828

bella2828

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 10, 2012 @ 9:33 PM

I get that Howie is a comedian, but the constant sex references and mockiing Asians was just a bit much for morning tv. Camel toe joke about his daughter? Really? I began to think that he was almost worse than Kelly. Then Kelly started the show saying how she was bumping and grinding, and Howie brought up the the happy endings thing. It's just so gross. And Kelly seemed a bit over the top about Pauly D, I guess it's good that she finally knew about the work of a guest, and didn't need cue cards! When it's not Jersey Shore or other reality shows, it sure seems to me like Kelly us faking knowledge and interest in the guests.

It sure looked to me like Kelly got a bit pissef at Howie about the fact he took over and ended the segment with Christins, while Kelly was talking, and seemed to not be following directions to go to commercial. She looked like she got the snippy face that she got with Clay. Howie seemed to be following stage directions unlike Kelly. I just thought she behaved like she is the "star", and she was mad that she was possibly going to be upstaged. She got pissy looks whenever Howie spoke during interviews. Seems to me like Kelly's getting more comfortable, and her FF personality is coming out in the show, not the nice persona that us very fake IMO.

Gaburey looks so unhealthy it's sad. For a young woman, she looks so old. I think she is talented and likable, just hope she can get healthy.

grainofsalt

grainofsalt

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 10, 2012 @ 10:55 PM

I think I figured out why Kelly acts the way she does--60 is the new 40, 50 is the new 30 and 40 is the new 20. Kelly thinks she is back in her 20's.

Marmaladecat

Marmaladecat

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 11, 2012 @ 8:24 AM

My age falls in the "desired demos", but I don't like the show right now at all. I guess Gelman is working with what he has, and that's what I think is making it awful. I watch because it's like a trainwreck, but eventually, I know I won't bother, just like I do not watch the View anymore. Gelman realizes that he has to wrap the show around Kelly's personality and strengths, like you would with any talk show host, and that is why the show is the way it is right now IMO.

Howie Mandel used to be one of my favorite co-hosts, but now it's just gross listening to the off color jokes. I really think he is following Kelly's lead, as did Michael Strahan.

I noticed yesterday that Kelly is trying to actually interview, and it's awful IMO. She seems to not be able to pay attention to stage directions and do her version of interviewing. She doesn't seem to listen to the guest at all, she just looks at cue cards, that she admits she can not see, and then keeps interrupting. It's horrible. I saw her starting nearly every statement during the interview with "I". That is not interviewing. I know she can't know everything about every guest, but she truly seems uninteresting in the guests, unless they are something she happens to like, which is limited to reality tv from what I see. Then she acts like it's ok that she has no idea of what a guest's work is, because of her bad vision. Does she realize how ridiculous that sounds? Maybe she should have spent her time reading some background on basics about a guest, or watching a DVD of their work, instead of Jersey Shore one night! That is basic preparation. She acts like it's ok that she screwed up because she can't see. If she truly has such bad eyesight, why is she not taking care of that? First of all, far sightedness should be the issue now with her age, not near sightedness. But if she is nearsighted, she needs to use a week of her many vacations, and get it taken care of, or get some contact lenses!

I guess Kelly learned from a young age to compensate for lack of talent by being goofy, and that is fine when it's appropriate. She said she was put in a play and couldn't sing, so she acted silly. Seems like that is how she has gotten by and made millions,

gogat

gogat

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 11, 2012 @ 8:34 AM

Kelly is really pathetic. I hate how she makes up stories about not being able to read the cue cards when it is obvious she is just dumb and uninformed. She didn't even know if jersey shore was still airing and supposedly she is their #1 fan! It also looks like money is not an issue for this show so why didn't they take the money they have wasted on the trips and the set and pay Regis whatever he wanted. He's so worth it IMO! They are now definitely not playing to the demographic of this show.

CathyB55

CathyB55

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 11, 2012 @ 9:24 AM

Host chat today was a train wreck with Carson. I thought her hair looked like a rag mop today.
Turned it off in the middle of host chat so boring all I could hear was Gelman and Schully laughing.

Edited by CathyB55, Apr 11, 2012 @ 9:25 AM.

sunnysyde

sunnysyde

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 11, 2012 @ 9:37 AM

I agree gogat. I think they definitely had enough money to pay Regis if they are redesigning sets and taking trips twice in in a short period of time. I think it was a matter of just wanting him out. I think that is sad. I don't think Regis had any problems with the younger guests, they all seemed to really respect him and had very good things to say about him, which were heartfelt about how he made them feel comfortable.

I thought it would be better for Kelly to sit in the first chair and take charge of the interviews, but she seems unable to handle that job. She totally can't interview without cue cards, and then she says she can't read them. I know all talk show hosts mess up, and all read cue cards about their guests, but she is just incompetent, and now that she is taking over the interviews, her incompetence shows more and more. Then she acts like she has a good good excuse for messing up information about a guest, because she can't read cue card! WTF? She thinks that she's getting paid millions to not know anything about her guests at ?

I almost felt sorry for Howie, Kelly gave him some nasty looks because SHE did not know how to conduct the interview with Christina, and he was trying to actually read the cards, and keep things flowing and make sure they moved to thingslike going to commercial.

Oh and kelly truly shows out of touch she is, when she says that $800 is 'reasonble' for dinner! Sorry Kelly, but most of the viewers are not living on a multi-million dollar salary in NYC, and if we even go to dinner with a lot of friends or family, we don't hit $800 without tips and think it's reasonable. I do get she has money now, and this is nothing for her, but she seems to have forgotten what the average person is dealing with, or her own background. The contrast when I see Ellen or even Rachael Ray is very evident. Both of them are rich, but they both also seem to remember what is was like to not be millionaires, and do not talk down to the audience, or like we are so not in her little rich snob world, like she did on FF when she found out that H&M might dare carry a designer that she puts on her body! gasp!

meisja

meisja

Fanatic

Posted Apr 11, 2012 @ 9:37 AM

But second and most important, we learned today on FF that the reason Kelly keeps messing up is that she cannot read the cue cards, and this is why she erred in the Stevie Nicks question. The problem is, when she was relating this to Howie she was stumbling so badly, he thought she was actually acting out not being able to read, but she was "literally" not able to think and speak and relate the story to him! Howie also fessed up to losing track because of ADD. Kelly assured him that it is okay to mess up on this show, and Gelman confirmed, Imperfection is Perfection on Live With Kelly. So now we know, this is the strategy.

I did not understand Kelly's admission about the cards and her terrible vision; wouldn't a person normally get contacts or something if their job requires them to read? Has Mark or someone made a remark that she should strengthen her vision, or is this just another age stumbling block that she's trying to overcome. Really and truly odd. And it doesn't explain why she didn't know that the Stevie Nicks epi had been on a few weeks ago, just that she is cobbling something together from what she thought the cue card read. If you can't read and won't correct your vision, why not actually know/memorize a few questions? Problem solved!

Maybe Kelly missed her small trough of coffee, but she didn't seem as giddy in FF as usual. She had nothing to say about her dress, etc. (though she's worn it before - and yeah, it is sad that it was looking all droopy above the waist by the end and the FF segment), but her little wheels were spinning when she saw that Howie's jacket was something Mark should have. Ick, nast, barf. She and Howie were kind of the perfect ADHD/daft pair: spinning the belt buckle and staring at the sparkly shoes. If these are the minds that we supplement with millions of dollars of income, why not make the next biggest income bracket reality stars? It's not a big stretch from one to the other.

At least she got one good dig about how Howie/America's Got Talent (or America's Got Money to burn on Burberry jeans) buys the cast's clothes and Howie gets to keep everything. Her beady little eyes turned green before they turned red at the injustice that Live! does not do the same for her!

ctgirl2

ctgirl2

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 11, 2012 @ 9:47 AM

I think I lasted about 3 minutes this morning and then couldn't stand to watch any more. Kelly does not listen to what her co-host is saying at all, she is just looking around-at Gelman, at what is on the desk that she is going to talk about next. SO boring!!!! And she does seem to be a little more full of herself on screen now that they re-did the set for her and all. I hate the set, it is awful. Trying to copy Ellen much with the dj? And again, her wardrobe person and hairstylist need to be fired! Her 2 go to outfits are either the skin tight dress or the baggy shirt with pencil skirt. And one day her hair will finally look nice blown out but without fail, the next day she is back to that awful ratty extention look. Get a haircut!

Shermie

Shermie

Fanatic

Posted Apr 11, 2012 @ 10:27 AM

At least Regis actually made an effort to see movies and plays, and seemed interested during interviews,

Regis was a pleasant man, but he was just as uninformed about guests' work as Kelly can be. Certainly, he went to plays because he lives in New York, is wealthy and that interests him. But many times he was talking to a guest from a show I enjoyed (Lost, for example) and he clearly had no clue what the show was about or what character the actor played.
I get that no one can watch everything, but if Kelly gets called out for it, then so should Regis.
I don't miss him at all; the Notre Dame and football talk was tedious and dull and his style of randomly SHOUTING every third WORD in a SENTENCE was irritating.

Marmaladecat

Marmaladecat

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 11, 2012 @ 10:50 AM

Regis was a pleasant man, but he was just as uninformed about guests' work as Kelly can be. Certainly, he went to plays because he lives in New York, is wealthy and that interests him. But many times he was talking to a guest from a show I enjoyed (Lost, for example) and he clearly had no clue what the show was about or what character the actor played.
I get that no one can watch everything, but if Kelly gets called out for it, then so should Regis.
I don't miss him at all; the Notre Dame and football talk was tedious and dull and his style of randomly SHOUTING every third WORD in a SENTENCE was irritating.

Well, I have to disagree. No talk show host can know everything, but Regis would much of the time know about the movie that a guest was in, because the took the time to see it, and he at least would be interested in the guest, their background and their life, and make the interview interesting. I miss him a lot. Sex talk with Kelly and continuous showing off and reality tv talk is just not my thing. JMO.

ferritale

ferritale

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 11, 2012 @ 12:02 PM

think I lasted about 3 minutes this morning and then couldn't stand to watch any more. Kelly does not listen to what her co-host is saying at all, she is just looking around-at Gelman, at what is on the desk that she is going to talk about next. SO boring!!!! And she does seem to be a little more full of herself on screen now that they re-did the set for her and all. I hate the set, it is awful. Trying to copy Ellen much with the dj? And again, her wardrobe person and hairstylist need to be fired! Her 2 go to outfits are either the skin tight dress or the baggy shirt with pencil skirt. And one day her hair will finally look nice blown out but without fail, the next day she is back to that awful ratty extention look. Get a haircut!

It didn't get any better today. Kelly appears to me to be totally unable to handle this job. I am wondering if she has been told she needed to try to be more professional, and take over interviewing. She totally seems out of her league and overwhelmed by her job right now on the one hand, but then on other hand, I see her coming across way more cocky and full of herself.

finnzup

finnzup

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 11, 2012 @ 12:10 PM

Each day gets worse than the day before. Watched the entire laborious show while on my treadmill (yay for me, lol) and one very prominent thing struck me. In all of this mess that is now Live! w/Kelly, there is a certain poetic justice that has taken place. Today's show underlined it for me.

When Reege was the main host,he'd try to conduct interviews, he'd showcase the car show (to be specific to today's show) and Kelly was always the moronic side-kick squealing or making inane comments in order to draw the camera to her. Well, well, well, today was a perfect example of the pressure being on Kelly to 'carry' the show and her dim-witted co-hosts, today, Carson Kressley trying with all his might to derail every segment. I noticed that Kelly was NOT amused throughout most of his antics, just as she was NOT amused with Howie's antics yesterday and the day before. God help the dimwit that is sitting next to her when the diva Kelly has had her fill of the nonsense and she explodes! I hope I'm watching because it will be delicious! lol.

The interview with Cheryl Hines was nothing at all about Cheryl but everything to do with Kelly and Carson. I thought it in bad taste to keep mentioning the "boy" part of 'Alligator Boys' to Carson and giving him that look and Carson going along with it. 'Boy' means exactly that....a boy, a child--to insinuate that Carson was turned on or whatever they were going for was absolutely wrong. Just as it would be absolutely wrong to do the same thing using 'girl' to someone with a different sexual preference. It just had such a swarmy feel to it.

Kelly told us a wonderfully long story, taking up almost all of CH's segment, by explaining how Kelly first came about seeing Suburgatory for the first time. Who the hell cares Kelly?? We (I) wanted to hear about Cheryl, NOT you. Yes, Kelly always uses "I," "me" and any other self-centered words to make everything about her.

The car segment was ridiculous with Carson making an ass of himself just the way Kelly used to make an ass of herself back in the day.

I also wanted to comment on the beginning, when Kelly and CK walked out, well, actually danced out. If Kelly wants to do that, great; continue on and dance (although she can't, lol) but to just stop and stand there and stare vapidly at the camera is such a halt to all the energy she's trying to create. It's like she can't be spontaneous, she is a one trick pony and her only trick is having her peeps dress her up and walk on out and hope for the best.

Oh, can't leave without reporting on the fact that LWK clawed itself back to #25 in the ratings, rofl. I believe it's down to a 2.4 share. Lots of negatives on their FB page, too.

I realize it's way to early to see the ratings reflected in the new set, but I'm thinking they won't be getting any bang for their buck.

bannana

bannana

Fanatic

Posted Apr 11, 2012 @ 4:43 PM

You guys have me hooked on FF now. I watched again today, and they spent most of the time talking about how everyone love love loves having the DJ, and Kelly insisting they must keep this feature on the show. Gelman also said they working out the bugs on the new set, and Kelly mentioned again how people in the back row balcony cannot see, and they are getting lots of complaints. Of course they are! Sheesh. Who designs audience seating so that the audience cannot see the stage. Hilarious.

I also viewed the FF with Ben Mulroney, in which I learned that Kelly ate so much in her few days in Banff, that she could not do up the button on her regular jeans so she had to wear her stretchy jeans two days in a row. And, her head is so big that when she wears regular sized women's ski goggles, on her they look like baby goggles. Right.

ferritale

ferritale

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 11, 2012 @ 5:20 PM

I just do not like the new set at all. It looks cold and the audience is removed from the personal feeling of is of the old set. Were they trying to make the audience appear larger than it is by having two levels? It definitely looks like some of the audience both levels can not see the stage . Who would design a set that way? And how many signs do they needs with Kelly's name? I wonder if she had input as to what she wanted included. The DJ thing is obnoxious . It would be ok if Kelly was like Ellen and just had fun with it. But what Kelly does is use it as a way to do her " sexy" dancing. I have a feeling we might be treated to Kelly bumping and grinding into a male guest or cohost if they keep the DJ.

Edited by ferritale, Apr 11, 2012 @ 5:37 PM.

fl2dc

fl2dc

Fanatic

Posted Apr 11, 2012 @ 7:15 PM

During the car segment when the car guy said the new set reminds him of a Manhattan apartment, Kelly said, bewildered "THIS reminds you of a Manhattan apartment?!" Meaning it's huge, and most NYC apartments are known to be shoeboxes, so he goes "maybe YOUR apartment!" Not cool, car guy, not cool.

King Cat Sam

King Cat Sam

Fanatic

Posted Apr 11, 2012 @ 7:28 PM

Now, if Regis would have still been with Kelly, you know she would have replied without any hestitation:

"Oh, you mean Regis' apartment ?"

ferritale

ferritale

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 11, 2012 @ 7:52 PM

After seeing Kelly's huge apt. I rolled my eyes when kelly said how small Manhattan apts. are. I am glad someone finally called her out for pretending she is so average. How many people buy Nicole Kidman's apt. and can stay at Trump Towers with a family of 5 while it it remodeled. She definitely would have a joke about Regis being rich.

Balboa

Balboa

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 11, 2012 @ 8:52 PM

Kelly currently lives in a 5000 square foot apartment so I don't understand why she has to act like she lives in a closet sized apartment. Good to see someone calling her out.

Missed the show today and refused to watch online when I saw Carson Kressley was the cohost. Can't stand that guy.

Here's a list of co-hosts for the week of April 23-27. I wonder if they're even actively looking for a replacement. Matthew Broderick? Seriously? The guy comes across as so dull in all of his interviews so I'm sure host chat will be a thrill.

http://broadwayworld...LY-426-20120411

April 23, 2012 – ESPN college football analyst and former NFL quarterback JESSE PALMER returns to co-host with Kelly this morning. Kelly and Jesse interview “Private Practice” star Kate Walsh, and the latest eliminated “American Idol” contestant performs.

April 24, 2012 – JESSE PALMER is back as Kelly’s co-host today. Actors Hugh Grant and Blair Underwood chat with the hosts.

April 25, 2012 – “Extra” host Mario Lopez joins Kelly to interview Academy Award®-nominated actress Kathleen Turner and “Don’t Trust the B--- in Apt 23” star James Van Der Beek. Plus, recording artist Ashanti performs.

April 26, 2012 – Film and Broadway star Matthew Broderick sits at the co-host desk with Kelly. From the NBC series “The Office,” actress Jenna Fischer stops by, and acclaimed director Garry Marshall discusses his new book, “My Happy Days in Hollywood.”

April 27, 2012 – Mark Consuelos co-hosts with Kelly this morning. Kelly and Mark speak with “Nikita” star Maggie Q.

CattyTiger

CattyTiger

Fanatic

Posted Apr 11, 2012 @ 10:37 PM

Speaking of future co-hosts, I figure Mike Greenberg, next Wednesday, is Mike of "Mike & Mike in the Morning" from ESPN. How is he going to do both his show and Live! at the same time? I'm just keeping an eye out for taped shows.

Saw Mr. Ripa on "SVU" tonight. He actually seemed like an actor and wasn't all dark tanned, so much so that I had to make sure it was him.

meisja

meisja

Fanatic

Posted Apr 11, 2012 @ 11:17 PM

Kelly currently lives in a 5000 square foot apartment so I don't understand why she has to act like she lives in a closet sized apartment. Good to see someone calling her out.

Missed the show today and refused to watch online when I saw Carson Kressley was the cohost. Can't stand that guy.

Here's a list of co-hosts for the week of April 23-27. I wonder if they're even actively looking for a replacement. Matthew Broderick? Seriously? The guy comes across as so dull in all of his interviews so I'm sure host chat will be a thrill.

I've never had any proper info on Kelly's digs; that is some apartment! Not unbelievable by any means, but I wonder why she doesn't just try gratitude instead of evasion and lies - the public generally is quite accepting of the celebrity lifestyle if the celebrity doesn't act coy.

Carson can get on my nerves in this capacity, but he really was giving Kelly a run for her awful money at pretty much every turn. He was zigging and zagging, yet his commentary was still closer to on-point than Kelly's (shock, I know...).

Speaking of the 5-year co-host search we've been on: who did Joel McHale not fuck to get a spot as cohost?! Either he's making an investment in material for the Soup for a long damn time, or he's promoting Community... I don't know. He has the integrity in one of his fingers that Kelly has shown in her lifetime. I never even considered him as a potential host - I don't think Kelly could take it, and he would tower over lil' Mark at every event/show/video: it would be hilarious but a Ripa/CONSUELOS/Gelman dealbreaker I think.

The DJ today was better than the previous people, more able to go with the flow. I'm extremely impressed with the skill-set regardless of these "innocents" ending up on Live! Kelly's dancing, well, I really thought it was a joke for an absurdly long time. Might it still be? Cause that is just not right, and I really want her to be good at something, even if it's just a skill/talent for 'regular' life.

Saw Mr. Ripa on "SVU" tonight. He actually seemed like an actor and wasn't all dark tanned, so much so that I had to make sure it was him.

I think I saw him in that role on L&O: CI several years ago, and I remember thinking that it fit well, and I wasn't stuck wondering about Mark being there. It sucks that most actors end up playing the same roles year after year, show after show, but I'd rather see him doing something he's good at. Same for Kelly!

Edited by meisja, Apr 11, 2012 @ 11:21 PM.

Kodiboku

Kodiboku

Fanatic

Posted Apr 12, 2012 @ 9:58 AM

Kelly Ripa should never ever attempt to dance again.

LOL. I agree. She is so stiff and robotic. I can't even watch. And I've always liked Kelly and find her attractive....although my husband thinks she needs a hamburger or two.

What was up with the billion dollar app story? Like she doesn't have enough money. People kill me. How much do you need.

I no longer believe there will ever be a permanent co-host. She needs to be the star and I can't see her sharing the spotlight. And she may get bored. Short attention span and all.

finnzup

finnzup

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 12, 2012 @ 10:17 AM

Today was worst.show.ever.

The guy from The Soup may be a nice guy, but morning tv isn't his forte.

He was so uncomfortable, didn't know what to say, so that made two of them sitting there in all the awkward silence, each one repeating what the other one just said.

You'd never even know there was a DJ in the house, I think they mentioned her once in the beginning and then at the end. Chrissy's choice of music had me scratching my head.

Next time any of you are watching, notice Kelly's hands and the position she keeps them in when she walks, they are like huge mitts and she keeps her arms at right angles with her hands and fingers splayed out. WTH?!?!? She did it constantly today, when she walked out with Joel, while watching him break dance and when walking over to the car guy. It wouldn't be so bad but her hands are bigger than anything on her body (except for her head.)

Even Gelman and Schully's laughter is waning; I think even they know how bad this show sucks, imo.

Edited by finnzup, Apr 12, 2012 @ 11:16 AM.

King Cat Sam

King Cat Sam

Fanatic

Posted Apr 12, 2012 @ 11:00 AM

Sounded like I heard a new theme song in the opening credits. Nothing memorable which is probably fitting for this new format.