Live! with Kelly and Michael

• Please log in to reply

20125 replies to this topic

bannana

bannana

Fanatic

Posted Apr 4, 2012 @ 6:20 PM

About Kelly being out of breath, I have done that same trail they did with snowshoes, but I walked it and there was not a huge amount of snow like there is now (this is the most snow they have had in the history of our ski hills). I was Kelly's age but not nearly as fit -- but fit enough, and I was huffing and puffing. The altitude is actually something that you have to acclimate to and it takes a while. That trail is a steady incline, hence the fantastic view. Of course, I don't know that she did the climb from the trailhead.

Since it would only be 6am in Banff when it is 9am in NY

It is a two hour difference from Banff to to NYC. But I think they just shoot all the shows in two days or so to get it over with.

Yes, lots of beaver, Regina and other sex talk again today, and the audience really was lapping it up

Peter Facinelli is the one who initiated the divorce, so it was a bit funny to hear him talk about how painful it was for him. I have no doubt that it is painful to see his marriage end and his kids will be impacted, it is just odd to describe it that way when it has been reported he wanted the divorce. I bet Jennie G was irked by that.

I'm a lifelong Canadian and have never heard a hoodie called a "bunny hug" nor the word ginch. By the way the audience laughed and cheered at ginch, I'm assuming it's a regional thing, which is okay.

Me either, and I from Calgary. And I have never heard ginch but checked with hubs and he is familiar with the word.

Since they are shooting the show at the Banff Centre for the Arts, it would have been cool if they had shown the small huts in the woods where musicians practice. Banff Centre

King Cat Sam

King Cat Sam

Fanatic

Posted Apr 4, 2012 @ 6:29 PM

Noticed there were some large major avalanches on some of the major runs (not sure which ones) so they got their outdoor excursions in time. I believe they are all done and tapings wrapped up.

bella2828

bella2828

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 4, 2012 @ 6:50 PM

Peter didn't seem out of breath, but Kelly was gasping like crazy. Kelly does gasp during fitness segments in NYC too., I don't think she is all that healthy or fit. Sad that many are perceived as healthy when in fact being underweight is not healthy, neither are stress fractures. But Markie obviously can't resist the little fella to the point that she sneaks out if bed !

Boy, Michael must gave quite a collection of femine ski jackets ! Kelly has been in at least 3 different jackets!

LilyRoseM

LilyRoseM

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 4, 2012 @ 8:53 PM

The shows this week have been fun & entertaining..Loved the ice carving segment, snow shoeing & the dog sledding! But I really could've done with out the repeated shots up Gelman's nose during his ski demo yesterday!!

I live in Saskatchewan & have definitley heard of Bunny hugs, but that is quickly changing to "hoodies" with the younger generation.. I do recall my sons & their friends talking about their "ginch" but that also was years ago & I had hoped that term had been forgotten.. guess not!

It should be interesting tomorrow with Ben Mulroney guest hosting.. sometimes I find him quite likeable, sometimes he's just a bit too much! IMO..lol

High Tea

High Tea

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 4, 2012 @ 9:27 PM

For the few tortorous moments I tuned in Kelly was bragging about her "black diamond" waiting for the audience to caress her out of control ego. There is no other talk show I can think of where the host or co host spends the first several moments fishing for compliments and applause. Why is she so desperate for validation? Such a hot sex life with Mark Consuelos and she still craves constant adoration from co hosts and fans. I have never watched a show where a host spends the entire hour bragging and looking for applause. It is truly astounding that the executives in charge of this disaster have not done something about Kelly dragging this show into the gutter.

goldnpuppy

goldnpuppy

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 4, 2012 @ 9:56 PM

Today I had the impression that Gelman was "literally" prompting Kelly with things to say during host chat, or someone was. When she said that the Halloween show caused a break-up, she had to actually ask Gelman who the couple was, and when she was telling the story it seemed like she was reading a cue card and was not even sure of what she was trying to say! I hav e a feeling that a lot of the supposed off the cuff comments Kelly makes are coming from cue cards . Why else would she look like she was slowly reading and then gave to ask Gelman who she was talking about when she supposedly brought up the topic. The only thing I see Kelly bringing up that she really seems to know about are sex talk and reality tv IMO.

So she and Mark were out of the country 2 weeks? Did they leave the kids at home?

High Tea

High Tea

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 5, 2012 @ 9:36 AM

For a woman with such a red hot sex life, Kelly sure seems horny.

So generous of her to bestow kisses on each chef as a show of gratitue. The little fella is quite a sex symbol. But she saved the best for last...

Another classy moment for the Ripsuelos household: When Kelly promised the chef: "Wait until you see what I do for you during the commercial break." What husband would not watch with pride as his wife did a fake make out with the young chef on the end then made a promise to the head chef? She nearly wet herself after those bitty bites. Kelly better be careful or she might outgrow her sons pre teen, girly ski jackets. That was all I saw of the entire show so I'll venture to guess.... WTF that thing on her head was. Perhaps it was holding the raggedy rag rag ratstentions on?

Edited by High Tea, Apr 5, 2012 @ 9:42 AM.

kitkatt

kitkatt

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 5, 2012 @ 9:40 AM

Glad this week is over. I am sure Banff has gorgeous views but I live where we get hard winters, so looking at tons of snow does not look like a great vacation to me! I can't afford to go to private warm islands for two weeks before freezing my butt off in a place lIke Banff, so I will just freeze at home and go to a warm state like FL or CA every few years !

Also, WTF is with the screaming audience? I wonder if they had the same audience stay for two shows each since they don't even have 8000 people in the entire population! I think after
living without a lot to do besides look at snow and ski, sitting in the audience if live must be super thrilling because they laugh and clap at anything ! And what is with the weird words ? They really need to get out of the mountains , it was like they landed on a weird planet . They even got excited when Kelly said they were showing an encore of the Oscar show tomorrow!

Kelly seems to think that saying she loves someone's work is sufficient for an interview. But it was obvious to me that she really didn't watch GCB, but thinks saying she lives someone's work makes her seem like she is good interviewer. I guess lips have now been added to ratty old extensions and botox. When there was lip puckering , thought they found a tanned duck and brought in inside!

CathyB55

CathyB55

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 5, 2012 @ 10:03 AM

I wonder how Mark Consuelos felt when Kelly told the world that he posed for Harlequin Romance novels.
Adding that to his resume along with being a male stripper makes you wonder why he is unemployed.
She said Mark will not be happy that she told the world but she didn't care. She doesn't seem to care about anything anymore except her pathetic self. She promised that she will bring her kids to Banff. That is what she said about Prince Edward Island but never returned.

sunnysyde

sunnysyde

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 5, 2012 @ 10:21 AM

For a woman with such a red hot sex life, Kelly sure seems horny.

So generous of her to bestow kisses on each chef as a show of gratitue. The little fella is quite a sex symbol. But she saved the best for last...

Yes, it is quite a reward to have collagen and straw coming at you! She must truly think that she is some hot mama to think that me are all turned on by little fellas! I also think she did her usual BS exaggertion and had to pretend she loved the food way more than she did, so we could actually see her eating, since even on twitter people comment on her needing to eat something! I wonder how many meals she will miss to make up after tasting that food, or if she made a quick run to a toilet after she had all of that fatty food. Instead of talking to the chef about his restaurant or other things, Kelly had to turn the segment putting her face on camera over and over and turn it into being all about her. And she also had to put in the dessert in the fondue and ruin it? She's just can't let anyone have a spotlight without being silly.

Another classy moment for the Ripsuelos household: When Kelly promised the chef: "Wait until you see what I do for you during the commercial break." What husband would not watch with pride as his wife did a fake make out with the young chef on the end then made a promise to the head chef? She nearly wet herself after those bitty bites. Kelly better be careful or she might outgrow her sons pre teen, girly ski jackets. That was all I saw of the entire show so I'll venture to guess.... WTF that thing on her head was. Perhaps it was holding the raggedy rag rag ratstentions on?

Kelly needs to turn off Jersey shore. Seriously, it's embarrasing to watch.

sharonbee

sharonbee

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 5, 2012 @ 11:53 AM

Also, WTF is with the screaming audience? I wonder if they had the same audience stay for two shows each since they don't even have 8000 people in the entire population!

Banff is an hour outside of Calgary and there are a lot more than 8000 people there. Also people traveled from other provinces to see Kelly, there was stories in the newspapers and on the news showing people travelling to come to the shows. Alberta is also the richest province in Canada due to all the oil so the people there are not bumpkins who do not get out of the province. People like Kelly, this board has a faithful number of posters who post daily on their dislikes which is what this site is all about but I don't believe it is the norm.

Nice article with Kelly on moneyville, she has nice things to say about Regis, Kathy Lee, her parents and a few others. http://www.moneyvill...to-ben-mulroney

Edited by sharonbee, Apr 5, 2012 @ 12:19 PM.

Marmaladecat

Marmaladecat

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 5, 2012 @ 12:28 PM

The population of Banff is 8,721 according to their official website. It's very pretty but no thanks! I do t get into freezing my ass off on vacation or being rustic. Too bad Kelly had to turn the food segment into her own little attempts to turn on the chefs and get attention. She reminds me of a sex starved teen. And for a woman who needs to sneak out of bed because her hubby can't stop doing her, he didnt get into her grabbing him for a kiss. I think Kelly really doesn't get much in real life, so she overcompensates with her stories and sex obsession. Lately I see Kelly being more and more fake in behavior, and now I think she is fake in other way including some interesting additions which I don't think are flattering. And just because Snookie and JWow tan, doesn't mean it's a good thing . She and Mark need to invest in sunscreen. Sun is not their friend, especially when old extensions and new liIps are included

King Cat Sam

King Cat Sam

Fanatic

Posted Apr 5, 2012 @ 12:59 PM

I thought it was quite rude and or disrepectful when Kelly decided she would dip the Chef's confection right into the fondue pot rather than actually taste his maple infused mousse dessert that he created and intended to be tasted in that way and not covered with a saucy melted cheese spread to mask his credited and acquired culinary skills.

Marmaladecat

Marmaladecat

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 5, 2012 @ 1:08 PM

I also thought it was tacky not to just try the dessert he made , not to mention more time was spent following Kelly around as she graced very male with kisses, than giving attention to food , chefs and the restaurant that these beautiful food came from.

bannana

bannana

Fanatic

Posted Apr 5, 2012 @ 1:46 PM

The food segment was very depressing thanks to Kelly. The kissing thing was ridiculous. The fondue thing was offensive. The Chef is Martin Luthi, Executive Chef of Fairmont Resorts, which includes the Chateau Lake Louise and Banff Springs Hotel in the area where Kelly was staying. He is from Switzerland originally. Ben was trying to conduct a bit of an interview with Chef Luthi, but it soon became pointless.

Also, WTF is with the screaming audience? I wonder if they had the same audience stay for two shows each since they don't even have 8000 people in the entire population! I think after living without a lot to do besides look at snow and ski, sitting in the audience if live must be super thrilling because they laugh and clap at anything ! And what is with the weird words ? They really need to get out of the mountains , it was like they landed on a weird planet .

So Travel Alberta has done a very poor job in showcasing this part of the world because people will come away thinking it is snow, no people, and nothing to do but snow sports.

It is a shame they didn't showcase the wonderful things to do in spring and summer. Also that Banff has fabulous shopping for tourists, and plenty of world class hotels and restaurants. I think they tried to do so but it didn't come across.

The population of Banff is approx 8,000 but it is an international destination so the population on any given day could be in the 10s of thousands. Think Vail or Aspen only set in a National Park so more protected and beautiful. The people who live in Banff are very fortunate indeed, and many come from around the world for the opportunity to live and work there. In fact, you cannot live there if you do not have a reason to reside (job). And as mentioned, Calgary is a large city of one million just an hour away.

I am assuming that Travel Alberta was focussing on its winter market, plus they just had a ton of snow up there, but it is too bad if viewers just think it is snow and remote (it is not).

Re Kelly's skiing the Black Diamond, it was funny because the segment they shot of her skiing was on a relatively level incline, not the steep scary incline one expects from a BD, I have no doubt she skied it but they didn't show her skiing the scary part.

snickerbar

snickerbar

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 5, 2012 @ 11:43 PM

Love this quote from Kelly's interview when talking about Hope and Faith:

“I absolutely loved playing that role. I could bring everything I knew about the world of soap opera to it, but the character was so juicy! We’ve all met people who are that self-involved. It doesn’t really matter what you’re saying. They’re only waiting for you to stop talking to tell you what they think.

“There’s something very compelling about that level of narcissism and it was so liberating to never have to be nice.”

Seems like that role really wasn't acting from what I see her do on Live! Sounds like Kelly during host-chat and interviews that I see!

That interview just seemed very staged and fake IMO. Whenever Kelly talks without planning answers or thinking she is being quoted, she rips her mom for being neurotic and mocks her constantly. I wonder if her people told her that she sounds like she has major mommy issues, so she made her little statements about her mom and dad when answered. When she speaks normally, and not in an interview, she always brags about Mark's parents as if they are her's, she never even mentions seeing her family at all. I don't care if she has issues, many people do have issues with their families, it just weird hearing her constantly mock her mom, or seem to blame her for things she didn't do, and then suddenly gush over her.

I also have to laugh when Kelly says that she worries about being out of money because she was an actor. She obviously has been out of touch from her teen years. She got a job in high school on a dance show, and went right onto a soap right after. She has no clue about what struggling is, and what real actors go through from what I see.

It's no wonder she loves reality tv, and they 'stars', she can relate. IMO she is talentless and just very bold, and was bold from childhood, and got roles because she thinks she just can be over the top, and has confidence in spite of her lack of any real ability, that is what I see reality idiots do, so she fits right ino the era now.

The population of Banff is approx 8,000 but it is an international destination so the population on any given day could be in the 10s of thousands. Think Vail or Aspen only set in a National Park so more protected and beautiful. The people who live in Banff are very fortunate indeed, and many come from around the world for the opportunity to live and work there. In fact, you cannot live there if you do not have a reason to reside (job). And as mentioned, Calgary is a large city of one million just an hour away.

WellI don't find Vail or Aspen desirable locations to vacation either, so Banff wouldn't appeal to me. I have limited vacation, and I would not want to hang in a place full of snow in April. Just l ike Kelly, I like the warmth, but I don't have the luxury going on multiple vacations. I also see enough snow in a normal winter, I don't need to pay money to see it in the spring. I just don't find national parks, with bears as fun vacation spots, and I also don't want to freeze skiing on any vacation. I think it's wonderful for people who are outdoors types, but now me.

But as much as I wouldn't go there, I would have liked to have seen Kelly show us around the town, or tell us about the town, and show us what does go on there, instead of seeing her skiing with Markie so we can see her show off because she went down a big hill! I also wish that chef could have had some spotlight and we could have found oout about his restaurants, instead of having Kelly show off again, and go around pawing at the young chefs and make perverted comments. That was just insulting to the chefs and the hard work, as was her dipping that nice dessert in the cheese. She must be serious when she says it's fun to be narcissistic, since she does it so well IMO.

StewartTeddy

StewartTeddy

Fanatic

Posted Apr 6, 2012 @ 6:12 AM

I truly enjoyed the show's from Banff, and as a Canadian who has never been to Alberta, it really made me want to go one day even though I cant ski LOL. Regarding Ben M. I have to admit normally I find him tres cheesy, in fact my nickname for him is Guy Smiley, but I found myself really liking him on this show. I saw a whole new side to him and find him funny and warm and he had really good chemisty with Kelly, so there you go! It was also nice to see the crew and the guest stars at the apres ski party, they looked like they had so much fun. Kelly seems so down to earth with everyone, you can tell she is really liked by them.

finnzup

finnzup

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 6, 2012 @ 8:33 AM

I read the article as well and noticed the comments about the 'narcissistic' behavior and "literally" said, "what?!?"

She truly did play her own character, someone so involved with herself and only herself. Enough said, lol.

Also wanted to mention that Live! With Kelly has finally done what Regis has never done. Yup, that's right...drumroll please. Live! has officially made it OUT of the Top 25 Syndicated TV Shows. That according to the stats at TV By the Numbers.

Applause, applause, applause.

It's a shame they spent all that money constructing a new set. Gelman, I hope they painted over the 'writing on the wall.'

Kodiboku

Kodiboku

Fanatic

Posted Apr 6, 2012 @ 10:48 AM

What on earth did she do to her face? Fillers? Botox? Both?

I can't believe she went there (well I guess I can). She didn't need to that. I always found her attractive but noticed her face wasn't moving this week. And she and others used to make fun of the Housewives.
I'm kinda disappointed. I want the old Kelly back.

At least Wed and Thur were better...showing the snowshoe excusion and the food (and I loved the wolf shirt etc) but still felt they left a lot out. I can probaby get more out of the internet. It was all done so terribly..and I love snow and skiing etc. (that fake little black diamond sign was funny).

dawn9476

dawn9476

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 6, 2012 @ 10:53 AM

Also wanted to mention that Live! With Kelly has finally done what Regis has
never done. Yup, that's right...drumroll
please. Live! has officially made it OUT of the Top 25
Syndicated TV Shows. That according to the stats at TV By the
Numbers.

Yes it did but if you looked at Dr. Oz and Dr. Phill ratings, you would have saw how they fell to the levels Live With Kelly was a few weeks ago. Dr. Oz and Dr. Phill were at over four million viewers a few weeks ago. Now Dr. Oz has 3.6 million viewers and Dr. Phil is at 3.2 .

Edited by dawn9476, Apr 6, 2012 @ 10:56 AM.

maggie010

maggie010

Fanatic

Posted Apr 6, 2012 @ 10:56 AM

IMO there is no way that was a Black Diamond Kelly was skiing. I got to know one intimately at Whistler. Yep, just one.

King Cat Sam

King Cat Sam

Fanatic

Posted Apr 6, 2012 @ 7:21 PM

Too bad they couldn't get Michael Buble when Ben was co-hosting. It would have been rather curious to see how far Kelly would have gone with her antics to get some attention as when ever I see Ben and Michael together they can't stop ribbing one another and try to get a reaction with their constant one upmanship of their close friendship.

Shermie

Shermie

Fanatic

Posted Apr 6, 2012 @ 9:45 PM

WTF is with the screaming audience? I wonder if they had the same audience stay for two shows each since they don't even have 8000 people in the entire population!

As others have mentioned, Calgary is less than an hour's drive away and has a million people, plus all the people in towns between. I'm sure they had no problem filling the audience.

I think after living without a lot to do besides look at snow and ski, sitting in the audience if live must be super thrilling because they laugh and clap at anything !

Like any town, there's more to do than "look at snow" and ski. I'm sure the audience was being prompted and encouraged to cheer, plus Canadians are known for being polite and would be welcoming to a popular show and host from another country. And I'm sure many are fans and actually enjoyed themselves.
Just because a place has mountains and snow, that doesn't mean there's nothing else to do. That would infer that a place without mountains and snow has nothing to offer. Banff is a world-renowned destination; it is very popular with Japanese tourists. If you go in the summer, every other person is Asian because they love the natural beauty.

And what is with the weird words ?

It's a different country, so there are going to be different words for things. Canada has things like kilometres and poutine and loonies; doesn't make it weird. It's a different culture. Every country, state, province, county, town, etc. has it's own words, traditions, culture. It's an insult to say it's weird.

They really need to get out of the mountains , it was like they landed on a weird planet .

I don't even know how to respond to this.

I am assuming that Travel Alberta was focussing on its winter market, plus they just had a ton of snow up there, but it is too bad if viewers just think it is snow and remote (it is not).

Yeah, I get what you're saying, but I suppose they worked with what they had. Early April is going to be winter sports season, still. And this year Banff had tons of snow late in the spring. They dealt the card they were played. Banff is beautiful year-round and a famous vacation spot to many in the world. I was surprised how many guests said they had never heard of it, but I suppose there will always be that segment of the population that is insular and uninformed.

meisja

meisja

Fanatic

Posted Apr 7, 2012 @ 3:39 AM

They dealt the card they were played. Banff is beautiful year-round and a famous vacation spot to many in the world.

Yes, that is one hopping place, any season of the year. It would be nice (if the show still exists/hurl) if they were to go back in the summer. Markie could do some of the bike routes, Kelly could um....., Gelman could go rafting, there are a million possibilities. I might be wrong, but I think the VIA rail trip through Alberta is considered one of the most beautiful train rides in the world. You can literally ride through snow-capped mountains on that trip, and it will blow your mind. They caught some of it in the film of the town against the enormous mountain, but the promotional tourist photos did it no justice. Pretty much any American could have their mind blown at what lies not too far above the border in this region.

And you're totally right Shermie, it's almost nuts how many Japanese visitors there are (and Germans)!

Canada has things like kilometres and poutine and loonies; doesn't make it weird. It's a different culture. Every country, state, province, county, town, etc. has it's own words, traditions, culture. It's an insult to say it's weird.

And Loonies are just one of the best things/names in the world! I was in Toronto for about 3 hrs before I looked at my traveling partner and we both said "How did we not know how amazing this place is?!" (And the people, it's almost unreal how friendly many of the cities are, it is true culture shock!)

Yes it did but if you looked at Dr. Oz and Dr. Phill ratings, you would have saw how they fell to the levels Live With Kelly was a few weeks ago. Dr. Oz and Dr. Phill were at over four million viewers a few weeks ago. Now Dr. Oz has 3.6 million viewers and Dr. Phil is at 3.2 .

So what has happened that everything is dropping? (Just wondering if I've missed something major...)

The wrap party was the only thing I watched more than a few minutes of, I thought the mini-rave theme was kind of cute and it looked like the staff was genuinely having a good time. Of course the enjoyment was ruined a bit by watching Mark do the limbo, I wonder if anyone is allowed to tell "the talent" that he's winning so much because he's super short?

Something tells me Monday's gazillion-dollar set is going to deposit whatever good will was left toward the show directly into the trash.

Edited by meisja, Apr 7, 2012 @ 3:43 AM.

andyllina

andyllina

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 7, 2012 @ 10:46 AM

I was surprised how many guests said they had never heard of it, but I suppose there will always be that segment of the population that is insular and uninformed.

When I vacationed there four years ago, a number of people I know, who do a lot of traveling, hadn't heard of it. And they are certainly not "insular and uninformed."

finnzup

finnzup

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 7, 2012 @ 2:39 PM

I don't know how the new set will change the tone of the show. I'm guessing the execs are hoping for good things but I'm not holding out much hope that simply by adding a second story and a "loft-like" feel, Kelly will miraculously learn the art of conversation.

I'll probably watch for the first fifteen minutes then move on.

Still elated about the fact that Live! with Kelly has sunk below top 25 in the ratings.

goldnpuppy

goldnpuppy

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 8, 2012 @ 4:13 AM

Well, the ratings drop for talk shows including Live might be due to the fact that there were two weeks of repeats For many if the shows, and the ratings reported this past week were for a week I'd repeat shows.. IMO ratings don't indicate quality all the time. The Bachelor and Jetsey shore get good ratings, and remember, Jerry Springer once had high ratings. I do think that over time good quality shows last, and that is why Live with Regis's style had lasted so long. I also thnk if Live has to change to fit Kelly, and she doesn't get a good co-host to do the interviewing and carry the host-chat , the show will get really bad, and I do think viewers may tire of her.

Edited by goldnpuppy, Apr 8, 2012 @ 4:15 AM.

dawn9476

dawn9476

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 8, 2012 @ 11:00 AM

The warmer weather that most of the country had for a big chunk of March could also be why talks shows across the board saw their ratings fall.

meisja

meisja

Fanatic

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 3:38 AM

Oh boy, house DJ (crackie's ex Sam Ronson) tomorrow. Are they trying to go in a Jersey Shore direction, or an Ellen direction or has Kelly decided to just go straight back to her 20s (as they would have been if she had had a life of her own at some point)? so many questions...

And Howie is on, which seems like a possible foreshadowing given that this is the first week of the "new" L!wK. I think my DVR and Kelly are going to break up for good!

Balboa

Balboa

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 9, 2012 @ 9:42 AM

Not sure if I like the new set or the two levels for the audience.

Gelman's laughing was turned up several notches today for some reason. Thought it was funny when Howie pointed out Michael's wife beater shirt when Kelly showed her Easter photos.

I'll be the first to ask, what the hell is wrong with Samantha Ronson? She seems a little off to me.

Edited by Balboa, Apr 9, 2012 @ 9:43 AM.