Animaniacs!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

280 replies to this topic

Eegah

Eegah

Stalker

Posted Aug 11, 2010 @ 8:53 PM

Completely awesome that he got Nate to say "Water go down the hole" again. And that Nate was the one who came up with "Bill Clinton plays the sax" when his father was stuck while writing the opening theme lyrics. That movie he made looks pretty good too.

Last Time Lord

Last Time Lord

Stalker

Posted Aug 12, 2010 @ 8:31 PM

This was a great interview. I loved the interview with "Slappy".

I really need to get the DVDs. They've been out forever, but I never got around to them.

cutecouple

cutecouple

Stalker

Posted Apr 4, 2012 @ 4:29 AM

The Animaniacs Suite, the last ever skit. For what that skit was - a montage set to a full studio orchestra mix of Animaniacs themes - it ruled. Since it's been a couple of years, I should note that as of this posting, only 3 of a possible 4 DVD sets have been printed. They're available still, though prices vary for sundry reasons. Apparently, as of 2010, there were no plans to do more Animaniacs DVDs. Which seems a shame.

Frogintheglen

Frogintheglen

Loyal Viewer

Posted Dec 10, 2012 @ 3:38 PM

According to Amazon, volume 4 will FINALLY be released this coming February!!!

Twilight Man

Twilight Man

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 22, 2012 @ 5:59 PM

Several classic episodes (as well as Wakko's Wish) will be shown on the HUB on the 24th.

Many of the episodes that will be shown will have at least one segment devoted to Christmas, but who cares????

"Sir Yaks-alot" will be on!!!!!

"But what about the dragon??? The DRAGON!! THE DRAGON!!!!!!"

"Could somebody please stop him from saying "the dragon"?"

CLANG!!!

"Thank you."

Twilight Man

Twilight Man

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 31, 2012 @ 8:09 PM

They're back on TV.

Be afraid, people.

They might come to your house and declare "you" their new "special friend".

Shippaisha

Shippaisha

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 31, 2012 @ 11:14 PM

They might come to your house and declare "you" their new "special friend".

I make that joke whenever I meet a coworker I don't get along with. Sadly, no one I've worked with has been old enough to get the reference.

CheerAngel

CheerAngel

Fanatic

Posted Jan 1, 2013 @ 5:12 PM

I love that they played "A Quake A Quake", a segment I can't imagine them doing on any kids show now- a funny song poking fun at a national disaster?

Plus:
"Who's fault? who's fault/the San Andreas's fault/cause Mr Richter can't predict her/kicking our ass-phalt"

Twilight Man

Twilight Man

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 7, 2013 @ 2:40 PM

Tonight's episodes features:

De-Zanitized / The Monkey Song / Nighty-Night Toon
and
Cookies for Einstein / Win Big / Yakko's World

"United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama
Haiti, Jamaica, Peru,
Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribean
Greenland, El Salvador too......."

Welcome back, Warners.

CheerAngel

CheerAngel

Fanatic

Posted Feb 20, 2013 @ 3:59 AM

It appears the years, and a love of musical theater have warmed me up to Rita and Runt. And I have to report that Buttons and Mindy still appeal to the under 8 crowd, despite the abuse heaped upon that poor dog.

Slappy the Squirrel is still my favorite. I hope I'm that awesome when I'm old.

Spartan Girl

Spartan Girl

Fanatic

Posted Feb 22, 2013 @ 9:23 AM

I still love this show and couldn't be happier that it's on air. Now that I'm older, I can get more of the subtle inneundo. The Warners, Pinky and the Brain, and Slappy are my favorites. And having lived through my teen years and how I overreact over stuff, Katie Ka-Boom cracks me up.

Recently watched the Warners' President Song. Classic. They should show that in every elementary school. I only wish they could update it for Bush and Obama.