The O'Reilly Factor

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

1796 replies to this topic

samsnee

samsnee

Stalker

Posted Dec 13, 2009 @ 8:19 PM

I don't get it. Why is he attacking a fictional character for espousing his views? He does realize that character is no different from someone else who actually exists and thinks the same?

Hasbro

Hasbro

Fanatic

Posted Dec 13, 2009 @ 10:29 PM

During vibratorgate L&O had an episode based on the Bill's scandal. You know how he holds a grudge.

notcrazylikefox

notcrazylikefox

Channel Surfer

• Interests:politics, mixed-martial arts, basketball, baseball

Posted Dec 19, 2009 @ 6:26 PM

Typical O'Reilly hypocrisy and hate speech last night, including some vitriol with Bernie Goldberg.

Al Franken as Senator really eats away at Bill... He just can't take it.

Baba Yaga

Baba Yaga

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 22, 2010 @ 10:25 PM

I am appalled that O'Reilly has said not a word about the Supreme Court decision allowing corporations to contribute to political campaigns as individuals, yet is constantly screaming about how the liberal news media are ignoring the TOP NEWS stories that Fox News is beating them in the ratings. Nor has he mentioned the trial of Scott Roeder, the alleged murderer of George Tiller, and the consequences of the judge's decision to allow the defense of voluntary manslaughter. Instead half of each show is devoted to Fox News's ratings and the analyses provided by his stableful of echoes. The spin starts here, and doesn't stop. Ever.

LeegallyBlonde

LeegallyBlonde

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 19, 2010 @ 9:23 PM

Bill read my e-mail on the air tonight, so now I can stop thinking that his staff just makes up some email for Bill to "respond" to.

lonely tourist

lonely tourist

Video Archivist

Posted May 21, 2010 @ 10:08 AM

Can someone tell me more about the Muller vs. Someone case that the female lawyer mentioned last night?

ubi

ubi

Stalker

Posted Sep 26, 2010 @ 10:59 AM

Bill read my e-mail on the air tonight, so now I can stop thinking that his staff just makes up some email for Bill to "respond" to.

Cool!

I always enjoy watching when Dennis Miller is on.

junemeatcleaver

junemeatcleaver

Fanatic

Posted Jan 5, 2011 @ 2:52 AM

Funny how irrelevant O'Reilly has become in the Palin-Beck era of news commentary.

Baba Yaga

Baba Yaga

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 5, 2011 @ 10:08 PM

Funny how irrelevant O'Reilly has become in the Palin-Beck era of news commentary.

Of all the jackasses in the Faux News stable of commentators, O'Reilly has the most credibility as a journalist. He also does not believe Sarah Palin should run for President, based not on what he has said about her, but on what he has not said about her.

ubi

ubi

Stalker

Posted Jan 7, 2011 @ 12:05 PM

How so? He seems relevant to me. I noticed they changed the theme song(?) over the holidays. I don't like the new version.

StormDragon

StormDragon

Channel Surfer

Posted Jan 7, 2011 @ 12:46 PM

O'Reilly is wrong on quite a lot of thing and he can be hateful and intolerant at times BUT he does know how to deliver a good show. That's why his ratings in the late night news shows are #1 by far.

He is so HORRIBLY wrong on the abortion issue. He said the founding fathers wouldn't have allowed it and just the OPPOSITE is true. The founding fathers were all about individual freedoms so there is no way they would've banned abortion.

Abortions even happened back then but O'Reilly never bothered to mention that.

ubi

ubi

Stalker

Posted Jan 8, 2011 @ 9:33 AM

Oh, yeah, I know he acts like a jerk, but he does give a good interview.

As for the Founding Fathers, I have no idea how they'd feel about abortion, but I'm pretty sure the "abortions" back then were of the "I fell down some stairs and miscarried" type. I tend to think the issue is moot because of the implications of aborting a baby.

InnerCanuck

InnerCanuck

Stalker

Posted Jan 12, 2011 @ 1:52 PM

Dragging back to topic: is the full segment of Bill-O and the gentleman from the atheist group available online? I've only seen the brief clip about tides (scientific illiteracy, Bill?) but would like to hear the whole thing.

Edited by Strega, Jan 12, 2011 @ 11:38 PM.
off topic

Strega

Strega

Fanatic

Posted Jan 12, 2011 @ 11:43 PM

Folks, please remember that the topic is the show. If you write a post that has nothing at all to do with the show, it doesn't belong here. Thank you.

dimo

dimo

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 11, 2011 @ 3:18 PM

After watching BO constantly playing re-hashes of his interview with the President and asking all his guests (LACKEYS) what amounted to "What do you think? How did I do? Wasn't it the greatest interview ever?" I say PUKE!

This guy comes across as the biggest egomaniac ever, yet so insecure and needs constant reassurance. I don't get it, but then maybe it can be explained by the Andrea Mikakas (sp?) sexual harassment law suit he and FOX settled for millions of bucks.

He is a PERVERT, (I call sicko's PREVERTS) pretending to be a JOURNALIST. THE SMOKING GUN has the story..altho you have to go into their archives abt 3-4 yrs ago (sorry I don't know how to link, but it will be worth your while!)

Edited by dimo, Feb 11, 2011 @ 3:25 PM.

lillybee

lillybee

Fanatic

Posted Mar 18, 2011 @ 11:49 PM

I do not like BO but his calling out Ann Coulter on the radiation is good for one's health made me hate him a bit less.

WAnglais1

WAnglais1

Fanatic

Posted Apr 4, 2011 @ 11:23 AM

I do not like BO but his calling out Ann Coulter on the radiation is good for one's health made me hate him a bit less.

Perhaps Skelator needs radiation in order to live.

I do agree with not liking BO, but he told Trump he was full of crazy on the birther junk Trump is starting to bring up now as he preps to run for President. Please do just that, and take Palin for a running mate. I can hardly wait for that trainwreck.

nospin

nospin

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 13, 2011 @ 10:55 PM

Please do just that, and take Palin for a running mate. I can hardly wait for that trainwreck.

The Trump/Palin ticket would be every delusional democrat's dream. I am certainly not a Nostradamus-like prophet or any kind of predictor, but I am certain that ticket is not going to happen.

I like Bill O'Reilly most of the time. He does try to be fair to our POTUS.

becca656

becca656

Fanatic

Posted May 17, 2011 @ 4:54 PM

So no comments re: the O'Reilly/Jon Stewart debate last night?

There's supposed to be more tonight, so pull up a chair.

speedroc

speedroc

Fanatic

Posted May 18, 2011 @ 6:18 PM

After watching this I have no words. Neither does Bill.

mansonlamps

mansonlamps

Couch Potato

Posted May 19, 2011 @ 2:03 PM

I like Bill O'Reilly most of the time. He does try to be fair to our POTUS.

I agree with this.

I turned it on last night and came in the middle of a segment in which they were airing celebrities opinions of the Osama Bin Laden killing. Celebrities like Sheryl Crow and Katy Perry. Seriously, Bill? We are supposed to value or place any weight on these peoples' opinions any more than a complete stranger on the street why? Especially when Sheryl Crow says she doesn't believe that killing him was necessary and if if was any other president she would be outraged, but with this one she was okay with it. WTF? Talk about bias. At least O'Reilly aired it and did not mock they hypocrisy.

ubi

ubi

Stalker

Posted Aug 28, 2011 @ 8:05 PM

Especially when Sheryl Crow says she doesn't believe that killing him was necessary and if if was any other president she would be outraged, but with this one she was okay with it. WTF? Talk about bias. At least O'Reilly aired it and did not mock they hypocrisy.

To be fair, no comment was needed for her selective outrage.

livinggreen

livinggreen

Fanatic

Posted Mar 26, 2012 @ 12:56 PM

I am so appalled that Geraldo Rivera said that it was Trayvon Martin's own fault because he was wearing a hoodie when he was killed.

Lava VaVoom

Lava VaVoom

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 26, 2012 @ 4:21 PM

Geraldo is a jerk. Did Billo take him down?

livinggreen

livinggreen

Fanatic

Posted Mar 26, 2012 @ 4:23 PM

I don't know. I only saw what Geraldo said in bits and pieces on different News shows

Shadow X

Shadow X

Channel Surfer

Posted Mar 27, 2012 @ 10:20 PM

Everything stupid Geraldo does past,present,and future will always make him a dumbass.

discorules

discorules

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 21, 2012 @ 12:46 PM

I DVR the Factor every night! Love it!