Frasier

• Please log in to reply

3761 replies to this topic

Tunia

Tunia

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 1, 2014 @ 3:01 PM

I'll take the keys (that Frasier dropped on the diner floor on Christmas) to the BMW and drive that sucker over to Previously.TV with the rest of y'all, but not until the last post on the last day of TWoP <sob>.

CherryAmes

CherryAmes

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 1, 2014 @ 7:44 PM

Just watching Flour Baby.  Oh dear god when this show was on it was so on!  "A real child would have cried."

moose135

moose135

Fanatic

Posted Apr 1, 2014 @ 8:56 PM

Just watching Flour Baby.

That dingo's got your baby...

mansonlamps

mansonlamps

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 1, 2014 @ 9:21 PM

Crazy, I actually thought the dingo comment wasn't delivered well or the least bit funny.  I didn't think so when Elaine did it on Seinfeld either.  But love, love Frasier almost all of the time.

Runningwild

Runningwild

Fanatic

Posted Apr 2, 2014 @ 7:12 AM

I'll bring the dingo (Eddie). Flour baby makes me cry from laughing so hard.

mmarcotte

mmarcotte

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 2, 2014 @ 10:04 AM

Why is this site shutting down?

aquarian1

aquarian1

Stalker

Posted Apr 2, 2014 @ 11:35 AM

The thread here has a lot of info. Read the pinned post, and then all the goodbyes and well wishes and good info throughout the thread.

Cosmos2

Cosmos2

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 5, 2014 @ 12:20 PM

That episode was called "Flour Child" and those of us old enough to remember the 1960s see the (possibly unitentional) play on words with "Flower Child."

Mindwalker

Mindwalker

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 5, 2014 @ 5:23 PM

That episode was called "Flour Child" and those of us old enough to remember the 1960s see the (possibly unitentional) play on words with "Flower Child."

I had not noticed! But i highly doubt it was unintentional, considering the many, many literary and cultural references in the titles and also the subtitles (or whatever you call these titles within the episodes). Some go right above my head, others I "get" only on second watching. I really like that. (Of course, I swear I only recently got the "al fresco" joke Niles made! So I can be slow.)

stonehaven

stonehaven

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 5, 2014 @ 6:32 PM

As I was sitting in a massage chair at the mall today, all I could think of was "This just might be the thing that makes me give up my search for a meaningful relationship"....

keepwalking

keepwalking

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 5, 2014 @ 7:42 PM

My favorite Flour Child quote was "Last night I had a dream my flour sack was abducted and the kidnappers started sending me muffins in the mail."

There is at least one line in ever show that still makes me laugh out loud when I watch it! 

CrumbyButtons

CrumbyButtons

Stalker

Posted Apr 10, 2014 @ 10:32 PM

Okay, before this site goes away, I have to ask. Does anyone else think of the actors doing those silent tag scenes silently? Like they're just mouthing the words? I mean, I know they don't in reality. But in my head they do.