Spoilers: Season 12 and earlier

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

6320 replies to this topic

Irlandesa

Irlandesa

Fanatic

Posted Jan 13, 2008 @ 10:21 PM

Being "spoiled" made this episode all that much sweeter. After Ron and Christina (who were rumored to have been the eliminated duo) made it in, I feared for Don and Nick. I was jumping up and down when I saw them hit the mat. I kept waiting for the producers to come out and say that there had been a mistake--that one of the F3 teams failed to complete some task and Nate and Jenn actually made it.

But nope. Wow.

curse reversed

curse reversed

Video Archivist

Posted Jan 13, 2008 @ 10:29 PM

Funny that you shoud say that Irlandesa because until they were checked in I was sure TK/Rachel were going to get a penalty for taking the tea with them-I thought the clue said they had to finish it at the table.

bigredcat7

bigredcat7

Fanatic

Posted Jan 14, 2008 @ 12:52 AM

I had been angrily watching the show in recent weeks, stewing over Nate's and Jen's inevitable win. Color me confused, delighted and relieved.

Had Jen won, my stomach might not have been able to handle the trauma. It's really anyone's game! I'm rooting for any and all of the remaining teams.

Are there any possibly true spoilers left?

tvmovielover

tvmovielover

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 14, 2008 @ 6:00 AM

I too am happy the spoiler was wrong like the New Hampshire pre-primary polls. I too worried about them taking the tea cups and hope that if it really was a problem, that the result will be a time penalty on the final leg and not a reversal of last night's ending. Nate and Jen winning would ruin this season of TAR after all that unpleasantness.

MissMitzi

MissMitzi

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 14, 2008 @ 6:33 AM

I, too, am delighted the spoiler was wrong. When Nick and Don checked in I let out a shriek that made the cat yell "Holy shnikies!" Whew!

mtlchickie

mtlchickie

Stalker

Posted Jan 14, 2008 @ 7:41 AM

GoshDARNIT, never been more thankful that a spoiler has been wrong. Too bad that didn't happen for All-Stars (Still bitter? You know it.)

Montrealais

Montrealais

Loyal Viewer

Posted Jan 14, 2008 @ 2:53 PM

mtlchickie:

GoshDARNIT, never been more thankful that a spoiler has been wrong. Too bad that didn't happen for All-Stars (Still bitter? You know it.)

Let me just second every word my fellow Montrealer here has to say.

MHSWeb79

MHSWeb79

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 14, 2008 @ 3:50 PM

If you watch the most recent "Elimination Station," the entire video is of the sequestervillagers arriving in Anchorage, Alaska for the finish line. So thanks, CBS!

Edited by MHSWeb79, Jan 19, 2008 @ 6:33 PM.

thuganomics85

thuganomics85

Stalker

Posted Jan 14, 2008 @ 4:00 PM

It is times like this, when I love it when a spoiler is wrong. I was already preparing myself for Jennifer/Nathan winning, and even trying to think of their positive aspects (which was basically "Hey, there more entertaining then Eric/Danielle"), but thankfully that didn't happen. Combinding this with the Shana/Jennifer being in F6 spoiler being false, and I'm a happy camper this season.

Curious to see who the winner will end up being. One thing that has been brought up in other threads is that apparently Jason said in one of his post-show interviews, that the winner might "surprise us." If he's actually telling the truth, I think me might be referring to Ronald/Christina or Nicolas/Donald, since I don't think Rachel/TK winning would be that big of a surprise. But it really could be either one of these teams, at this point. And I could actually live with any of them winning! Happy days, indeed.

hanzz

hanzz

Couch Potato

• Interests:TAR, Lost, The office, Heroes

Posted Jan 14, 2008 @ 4:02 PM

Wow a non-contiguous United States finish line?

Machiabelly

Machiabelly

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 14, 2008 @ 4:44 PM

There was a spoiler floating around where TK and Rachel were spending time at some really ritzy hotel, and some people thought they may be "prespending" their winnings.

Ninja Bunny

Ninja Bunny

Fanatic

Posted Jan 14, 2008 @ 4:55 PM

Best. Unspoiler. Ever! I'm so glad those two demonspawn aren't going to win.

Alaska, yay! My second home!

Dale

Dale

Fanatic

Posted Jan 15, 2008 @ 8:37 PM

Holy crap! RFF has photo evidence of a U-Turn on the final leg! I thought the one Kynt botched in India was the last one!

DoubleTee

DoubleTee

Fanatic

Posted Jan 15, 2008 @ 9:48 PM

Ugh! Is it a photo of a F3 team at the U-Turn, or just a photo of a U-Turn board in Alaska? Here's hoping it was placed there as a decoy, a la eliminated teams running decoy legs.

CoolKel

CoolKel

Fanatic

Posted Jan 15, 2008 @ 10:25 PM

Ugh! Is it a photo of a F3 team at the U-Turn, or just a photo of a U-Turn board in Alaska? Here's hoping it was placed there as a decoy, a la eliminated teams running decoy legs.

Not a decoy. Didn't Phil say that there were only 2 U-Turns on the race? Granted, so much stuff has turned out to be false or misconstrued this season that I may have overlooked that in my cynicism.

auntieB

auntieB

Fanatic

Posted Jan 15, 2008 @ 11:47 PM

There was a spoiler floating around where TK and Rachel were spending time at some really ritzy hotel, and some people thought they may be "prespending" their winnings.

This spoiler was disproved HERE.

raceguy120390

raceguy120390

Fanatic

Posted Jan 16, 2008 @ 3:35 AM

And we have final-state confirmation for Alaska, courtesy of the CBS website.

Elimination Station: The Great White North
The Racers are now in Alaska waiting to meet up with everyone on the final leg of the Race. After a call from Nate & Jen everyone talks about who they want to see win the Amazing Race.

Edited because of the damn evil ].

Edited by raceguy120390, Jan 16, 2008 @ 3:37 AM.

mtlchickie

mtlchickie

Stalker

Posted Jan 16, 2008 @ 7:54 AM

Not a decoy. Didn't Phil say that there were only 2 U-Turns on the race? Granted, so much stuff has turned out to be false or misconstrued this season that I may have overlooked that in my cynicism.

New screencaps from RFF indicate that there are TWO U-turn signs, Rachel is running past one and Nick is standing by the other. Christina was seen holding a Roadblock clue. So it's either a last minute U-Turn, or that it's part of this year's "Remember what happened on the race? No? Too bad, force yourself!" final task.

Lady V

Lady V

Fanatic

Posted Jan 16, 2008 @ 5:54 PM

Extended finale preview.
This implies Ron and Chris are ahead, and Ron rocked the ice climb, while Chris struggles.

Dale

Dale

Fanatic

Posted Jan 16, 2008 @ 6:22 PM

It also looks like Nicolas & Donald are close behind in second place. So I wonder where T.K. & Rachel are?

Never mind. T.K. & Rachel are in second. Nicolas & Donald seem to be in third.

Edited by Dale, Jan 16, 2008 @ 9:25 PM.

Masem

Masem

Fanatic

Posted Jan 18, 2008 @ 1:19 PM

...while Chris struggles.

And since it's an obvious intro to a commercial break, you know she'll make it right after they cut back. It looks like the hard part is getting that first ledge cleared, once on the slope, if Mr. Hernia can do it, so can anyone.