Racers Head-to-Head: an All-Star Edition of TAR

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

2344 replies to this topic

Miss Alli

Miss Alli

Stalker

Posted Feb 18, 2007 @ 3:43 PM

There are many, many macros getting busted out this evening, I'm sure.

evil jesus

evil jesus

Fanatic

Posted Feb 18, 2007 @ 3:54 PM

Can't remember seeing this Phil interview from Reality TV World, but it's interesting to note that Phil chose 15 teams he wanted out, and 10 of those were picked. The 11th team that wasn't originally picked by Phil? E&D.

He sounds a little like Probst there, but I think I can forgive him. I don't think he wanted Jonathan & Victoria back on the show.

BoobTubeZombie

BoobTubeZombie

Fanatic

Posted Feb 18, 2007 @ 3:54 PM

I started watch TAR during season 3, so I am totally unfamiliar with the Frats, The Guidos, and the Cha Chas. I really look forward to seeing what all the fuss is about.

I actually did a happy dance when I saw that JVJ was going to race. I've had my fingers crossed for weeks. JVJ are such a big part of why I loved season 3, and why TAR became one of my favorite shows. They are my fav team ever, and I hope they bring the warm and fuzzies again during TARAS even though they aren't a couple anymore.

The only thing I remember about Teri and Ian is the paper underwear/diapers thing. I will NEVER forget that. No matter how hard I try.

I should have known that Rob and Ambuh would end up on my TV again. I suspect that they'll do really well, because reality tv seems to be their forte. At this point I've given up hating them. Since they find their way onto Survivor or TAR every other year hating them is like a lifestyle choice and it requires a level of committment that I'm not comfortable with.

I look forward to the cousins (Char and Mir), Kentucky, and even the Blondes. I didn't like the blondes last season, but I'm all for giving them a second chance. I'm interested to see how the coalminers do without the Chos and the Lyns helping them every step of the way.

metalicar

metalicar

Loyal Viewer

Posted Feb 18, 2007 @ 5:35 PM

I can't believe the show is going to be on soon.

Miss Alli, I am dying, dying to read your cast breakdown that start each of your first season recaps (They are some of the best parts of your recaps, love them all).

Sandiscot

Sandiscot

Channel Surfer

Posted Feb 18, 2007 @ 7:21 PM

I'm looking forward to this so much. I hope it isn't going to be an anticlimax. Only three hours forty minutes to go.