The WWE: Y’all Know It Belongs Here

• Please log in to reply

11371 replies to this topic

mjgchick

mjgchick

Fanatic

Posted May 9, 2012 @ 5:10 PM

Are we ever going to get another Lita or is the PG era not OK with women fighting in cage matches, Table, Ladders and Chairs matches? If only Vince would give the women's division a chance.

I'm very sadden by what has happened to Zack Ryder. Did he piss Vince off? And why is Vince afraid of letting Ziggles and the Kofster in the main event? He let The Miz win MIB, win his title and even pinned his pet at WrestleMania. I don't hate The Miz but I think Dibbled and especially Kofi are better wrestlers.

I still like Brodus but I like the girls more. They seem to make him look better with his gimmick.

Mr. Bouncy is cracking me up. Raw Super Show Starring Mr. Bouncy is hilarious to me. I would've rather Cena have this gimmick but he's out for a while. Just imagine Cena needing room temperature water or have his skiddles be green in his locker room? The little kids wondering what's going on with Cena. Oh he's just an asshole now.

AkaneKitty

AkaneKitty

Couch Potato

Posted May 9, 2012 @ 6:45 PM

Are we ever going to get another Lita or is the PG era not OK with women fighting in cage matches, Table, Ladders and Chairs matches?

See, we had some cool matches two years ago, deep into the PG era. But guess who got all those nice matches, including an awesome tables match with Nattie and Beth? McTaker.

See, she could get all the matches and facetime and mic time she wanted, even though she had less charisma than Del Rio. She couldn't connect with the audience as face or heel. But as soon as she retired, the matches stopped and pins came from nuclear roll ups. I think they were caught with their pants down when Kharma got pregnant. But that doesn't excuse what they did to the division.

I really don't care for Beth, but I can't blame her for craptastic and shitty booking. She kept getting pinned by K2 when she should have been dominiating. And Nattie just got off a farting gimmick.

What's with the WWE now paring black people together? Truth and Kofi make no sense, and now Alica's "mentoring" JTG on NXT. Really?

mjgchick

mjgchick

Fanatic

Posted May 9, 2012 @ 6:51 PM

Evan Bourne please come back. When does Sin Cara comes back? I miss my high flyers. Its just Kofi and Hunico right now and they barely use Hunico. Why didn't they just made him be Sin Cara till the real one comes back? TNA had 3 people as Suicide.

I never cared for LayCool at all. The women who are heels suck any ways. The last great female heels to me were Trish, Lita and Stephanie. Stephanie was a big old biotch. lol I need Kharma to be back. Don't care if she's a heel or face, she seems to be the only diva people would react too. I'm glad Eve is no longer a hoeski but I wish the WWE taken advantage of her heat. She should've been paired with Kane dammit. I love crazy Kane stalking his women but this time the baby should live. Lol

Edited by mjgchick, May 9, 2012 @ 8:00 PM.

Linds09

Linds09

Fanatic

Posted May 9, 2012 @ 9:41 PM

I loved heel Stephanie. It was the best thing ever. The worst thing I ever saw was probably Vince VS Stephanie or anything that involved Stephanie trying to be a face, although Stephanie as a tweener was pretty awesome. I like heel women. I like Laycool now, looking back, especially if my options would be K2 or the Bellas. But the Bellas are gone, so yay! I don't care if they left or got fired, wrestling was not their thing, so I hope they find something else they can do that isn't on my tv. I like heel Divas because I think for the division to be interesting there needs to be a yin and a yang. People need to get interested in it for it to succeed. Lita had her Trish to feud with. Sable had gravity and Jackie. Debra had the Kat and apparently cooking skills. Speaking of former Divas, am I the only one who noticed that Rybeck's theme song is called "Meat"? I laughed because it reminded me of PMS and their "pet", Meat. I would kind of love if suddenly Beth Phoenix adopted him and used him as some sort of pet to come out to the ring with. But I am a little twisted, I guess. I've always wanted to see a man be a woman's valet, but have it be a real man that can wrestle.

Also, I will not stop until Santino loses the US Title. There's no way in hell that anyone can convince me that he deserves it over the likes of Miz, Ryder, Ziggles, or Kofi- all of whom need the push. (By the way, Ziggles looked mighty spiffy in his suit on Smackdown last Friday night) Cena Heel Watch 2012 is temporarily suspended and has been replaced with Miz Face Watch 2012. I think I'm noticing some love from the crowds. Admit it, you're all opening your hearts to the Miz. Soon, he will get sick of all the losses and feel like Laurenitis is screwing him over and eventually this will lead to the Lesnar/HHH showdown where he might interfere because HHH won't lose and Lesnar won't lose clean. They also can't do another weapon attack. How would HHH lift the sledgehammer with his mechanical arm? Well, he is the Game. But, Game 2012 gets someone to do it for him. Enter the Miz. Miz is sick of Johnny Ace's shit and lack of respect, despite literally winning the Wrestlemania match for him and not getting any acolades, so he interferes for the Game. Enter HHH/Laurenitis V. 5.0 Summer 2012. Miz is face. Somehow in all of this Miz and Ryder become broskis because Miz calls Eve a hoski. Or at least that is how I'd make it go down. But that makes sense.

I also do not want to see Jericho put Orton over again. Doesn't he do this every time he comes back to the WWE? How many times does he need to put Orton over? If Orton breaks the Bitchin Jacket of Many Lights, that will be the night the lights went out in Canada. Maybe the world. Will that be the end of the world as we know it? I always knew that some overrated jackass would be responsible....

Maniac64

Maniac64

Fanatic

Posted May 11, 2012 @ 8:38 AM

I loved Laycool, I thought they were great heels. They were exactly what I want from heels; I could enjoy watching them but knew that in real life I would despise them and therefore I enjoyed cheering for them to lose. They worked so well together and could just play off of each other. Best female heels outside of Steph.

-I'm tired of inconsistent booking. You give Kofi a tag title, but then you have him loose the next weak. I know Ziggles needed a win, but jeez. Why not have Truth take the pin?

It had to be Kofi because Ziggler and Kofi are secretly having the feud of the century. It's gone across brands and covered three different titles. The match count (on TV and PPV only let's not get into the house shows) is like 40 or something at this point. I think we are over two years of this going on. No matter what storylines they have, or where they are at on the card ,they will inevitably find themselves drawn back to fighting each other. If one wins a title the other will have to challenge for it. If one switches shows the other will follow. It's the new Rock vs Austin only with no hype or promo time. I honestly believe that will be how Kofi finally gets in the ME is because Ziggler will get there and Kofi will then challenge him for a world title. This feud does not end, it only goes on hiatus. At one time there was a site that kept track of the win/loss record but I can't find it right now.

Finally, the worst thing about what they are doing with LORD Tensai is that it means people aren't getting to see the best thign about his tiem in Japan. The fact that he learned to wrestle. I've seen some of his recent matches over there and he is a legitimately good wrestler now. Which is really the one thing he was always missing. I can't wait for him to have some great singles matches.

ETA: I completely forgot what brought me here in the first place. Cena has another reason to take some time off now, as he is filing for divorce.

Edited by Maniac64, May 11, 2012 @ 9:11 AM.

Last Time Lord

Last Time Lord

Stalker

Posted May 13, 2012 @ 1:27 PM

What's the current score of Dolph and Kofi's best of five million series, anyway?

Heard about the divorce. Apparently there is a dirt sheet report that said Cena seemed out of it at a recent house show.

I get the feeling someone may have to step on soon. I feel so bad for him.

mjgchick

mjgchick

Fanatic

Posted May 13, 2012 @ 1:50 PM

Didn't he cheat on her with Trish or was it Mickie? Maybe his kiss with Eve was real? Ha. No I feel terrible for him. He is not having a good month at all. I've always thought John was a very good looking man. So he'll bounce back. Even though heel 2012or watch is suspended its still in the back of my head.

Kofi vs Ziggles really has turned into Austin vs The Rock of this generation. Neither guys are as charismatic as Austin and The Rock but I'm going to be real, coming from a Rock and especially Austin fan neither could do the things Ziggler and especially Kofi can do. If the WWE was smart they'd promote their feud as the feud of the century.

AkaneKitty

AkaneKitty

Couch Potato

Posted May 13, 2012 @ 1:59 PM

What bothers me about the whole Cena getting a divorce thing is certain IWC people want some sort of dirt to come out on Cena. Stay classy, IWC

Hate the character all you want, but this is a human being going through a painful process right now. And so what if Cena has a little dirt on him? Is he any different from "Wife Beater" Stone Cold Steve Austin, or Randy "I take shits in divas gym bags and go AWOL" Orton? How about Dave "I can't stand Divas saying no to me" Batista?

If there's some dirt, all they have to do is flip him heel and say how guillible the fans are for believe the crap he spewed out. Then he proceeds to run over Bryan, beating him with two moves and in under 5 seconds. Then proceeds to run over all the internet favorites.

I'd sit back and laugh at the internet meltdown.

Linds09

Linds09

Fanatic

Posted May 14, 2012 @ 7:09 AM

Cena is a genius. His wife hired the same lawyer Mrs Fake and Bake Hogan did.......but he made her sign a prenup before they got married. So apparently, all gifts, earnings, and holdings of his are safe. She'll get something, but she won't get that. But I do feel for the dude because it's tough. Apparently, they were high school sweethearts. Can he get a small break now, please, Vince? Let him take a vacay, please?

mjgchick

mjgchick

Fanatic

Posted May 14, 2012 @ 11:31 AM

Oh yeah he made her sign that prenup. They've been together for 13yrs but have been marries for 3. Which means he probably waited until he had a good chunk of money to marry her. It is all over the Miami News. Doesn't Cena live in Tampa?

I can see Vince using this as a storyline. Brock or who ever he feuds with next taunting him. The WWE really don't give a fuck. lol I still feel terrible for Matt having to do that storyline with Adam and Amy. But for whatever reason all 3 kept it professional in the ring which was cool.

OnceSane

OnceSane

Fanatic

Posted May 14, 2012 @ 11:42 AM

I still feel terrible for Matt having to do that storyline with Adam and Amy. But for whatever reason all 3 kept it professional in the ring which was cool.

I don't feel bad for Matt at all...he's the one who outed everything, and I don't think it was a work. IIRC, he was pissed (re: Adam & Amy) and decided to air their personal dirty laundry on live TV & the WWE were pretty much forced to run with it since he basically pissed all over the actual storyline playing at the time. Maybe I have my information wrong, but I could swear all that jazz was never intended for the show until Matt brought it in. Can't feel bad for him for shooting himself in the foot.

AkaneKitty

AkaneKitty

Couch Potato

Posted May 14, 2012 @ 11:49 AM

I wouldn't put it past Vince to make a storyline out of it. As long as it gives Cena an edge and something meaty to work with, I'm cool. I just worry about idiot fans chanting stupid shit.

It could be a nice shift from Cena the hero into something else.

As for Cena taking time off, I'm switched stances. He should take time off if he wants to. Sure fans are sick of him, but what's to say that after his break, he'll get a different reaction? He needs a character tweak, turn, something first. And I think Cena's idea of taking tinm off is when he takes house shows off.

You know, a heel turn gives him a break because all the kids won't want to see him. He can heel it up and not show up.

I still feel terrible for Matt having to do that storyline with Adam and Amy. But for whatever reason all 3 kept it professional in the ring which was cool.

I felt sorry more for Lita. Matt was an ass for ranting about it on the internet in the first place. And come to find out, it wasn't even an affair between Edge and Lita at that point from what I've read. I also hate him for ruining the Kane/Lita story that was going on at the time.

Lita got ho and slut chants from then all the way up until she retired. And it shows how much of a golden girl Trish it. She got to go out on her own terms, but Lita , who contributed to Trish's success as well, gets the Ho Sell. The only one that came out okay was Edge.

ETA:

IIRC, he was pissed (re: Adam & Amy) and decided to air their personal dirty laundry on live TV & the WWE were pretty much forced to run with it since he basically pissed all over the actual storyline playing at the time. Maybe I have my information wrong, but I could swear all that jazz was never intended for the show until Matt brought it in. Can't feel bad for him for shooting himself in the foot.

What happened was(IIRC) Matt aired all his crap on the internet. When the WWE went to New York, stupid smarky fans started chanting terrible crap at Lita, who was deep into the Kane storyline. The chants kept building until the WWE was forced to pull the trigger and put Edge and Lita together.

I'm trying to remember if Matt spewed his crap before he got released (he was out due to injury at the time of the Kane/Lita storyline)or after he got released.

This is a good reason why I hate smarky crowds. They may help in some case, but more often than not they make things worse.

Edited by AkaneKitty, May 14, 2012 @ 12:38 PM.

Maniac64

Maniac64

Fanatic

Posted May 14, 2012 @ 1:49 PM

Behold, the Kofi/Ziggler rivalry.

I think not counting tag matches the record is 11 to 8 Kofi winning (with a ton of draws from multi man matches)

Linds09

Linds09

Fanatic

Posted May 14, 2012 @ 2:04 PM

Reg Matt/Lita/Edge- that was actually why Lita retired from wrestling IIRC. The ho chants were so bad that she'd get them at her mailbox. Matt Hardy was also so crazy over her that it actually translated into some weird rivalry with CM Punk IRL where he would go on youtube and make strange videos and accuse Punk of all kinds of things from stealing Lita when they'd been broken up for years to being a drug addict because Punk was prescribed Ambien for sleep and rarely used it. I think the videos are still up, and Hardy looks pretty messed up to me. I really feel sorry for the girl because Hardy is really not all there. It's like Fatal Attraction, and she really is talented. I'd like to see her mentoring Divas now. It's sad. Hardy screwed over Kane, Lita, and the fans, really. I don't care how much I like WWE- because I do like the campiness and all the bullshit as much as I complain- but if he and his Rainbow Brite brother ever come back- I'm so done. I can watch old DVDs and netflix. Besides, everyone knows that Hardys only last about a month or so before they go back to rehab. Although, a CM Punk shoot promo making one of them go batshit crazy live might make me watch, so I don't know. But if Punk or Cena or Ziggles have to job then I am out. Definitely.

mjgchick

mjgchick

Fanatic

Posted May 14, 2012 @ 5:54 PM

I forgot that Lita retired because of the ho chants. I still feel bad for Matt. I was a huve fan of Team Xtreme and EnC so that whole thing just didnt feel comfortable to me but if Lita and Edge never teamed up I don't know if Edge would be who he is now or would Vince treat him like he does Christian. Am I the only one who liked Lita with Essa Rios? He taught her everything he knew and I just liked their vibe before they broke them up.

Linds09

Linds09

Fanatic

Posted May 14, 2012 @ 6:49 PM

Eh, I feel no pity for any Hardy at all. They are both immature boys who had the world in the palm of their hands and basically threw it all away for stupid, stupid things. Matt, especially, is nothing but a slobbering mess. He could have been a grown up boy about it all and acted professionally in the situation. Instead, he chose to act like a 12 year old boy and continues to do so. I totally think Edge would be where he is today. Maybe he got a boost, but he would have gotten there eventually. He was on his way. Funny thing is that Matt probably thought he was going to boost his own career- and he possibly could have- had he acted like a grown up- but he chose to continuously be childish. He saw what drugs did to people around him and then he went down the same silly path. He also got rehab offers from WWE and many other places- he's had many, many chances- and he and his brother have both just given up on them. I used to be a fan of the Hardys, but I'm over the whole stupid cycle of getting excited for a return, then they get messed up, botches, drunken or drugged rants, and then release. And I am so sick of them either taking down or trying to take down wrestlers that I actually like with them. They need to go into a long-term care facility and fast. Especially Matt, whom has psychological issues that need to be addressed.

I miss Essa Rios. Whatever happened to him? I'd rather see him than Sin Cara back. It's a shame that Hunico or whomever lost the right to be Sin Cara when he's a way better wrestler than the supposed real Sin Cara. Can we take a vote or just make him Sin Cara? I would rather him than the old one anyway.

AkaneKitty

AkaneKitty

Couch Potato

Posted May 14, 2012 @ 9:45 PM

Read elsewhere:

It's Funkasaurus time! Stand back, Naomi is going to show us how to rock a weave!

...I laughed. I'm so ashamed.

redshirtx

redshirtx

Fanatic

Posted May 17, 2012 @ 8:16 PM

Beginning with its 1,000th episode (okay, damn) on July 23, Monday Night Raw will officially be a three-hour show. I'm guessing HHH will get dedicated speech time now...

AkaneKitty

AkaneKitty

Couch Potato

Posted May 17, 2012 @ 9:04 PM

This can be good and bad.

Good: More time to develop undercard, midcard, tag teams, and divas. Also some time to main event feuds. Maybe have an undercard belt like hardcore or European.

Bad: HHH's speeches go on for an hour instead of 30 minutes. More of Laryngitis talking.

I'm mildly optimistic, but if they still give Divas 3 minutes out of a 3 hour show I'm going to be ticked.

Any predictions for Sunday?

Other thoughts:
Why is Kane and Ryder on a pre-show? I can't see Kane taking another loss, but Ryder really needs a win too. Hopefully they use this to kick start their feud instead of getting Zack's followers to watch the show for some hits.

Miz is really growing on me. I still say he needs a face turn.

I love Kofi's SOS he needs to use that more as his finisher.

Don't care about Beth and Layla's title match, even though it may be good.

I guess after he loses to Air Jimmy after Swaggs fucks up, Ziggles will join AW's stable. Vickie will recruit someone else and there will be a stable versus stable feud.

Not sure how the Cena/Laryngitis match will go. If Cena going to take time off, then I might see Show interfering to get his job back. If Cena doesn't, then I can't see him losing.

OnceSane

OnceSane

Fanatic

Posted May 17, 2012 @ 10:22 PM

I wish I could have faith in the "good"...but I think the "bad" will be represented fully. & I don't expect the Diva matches to get any more time.

mjgchick

mjgchick

Fanatic

Posted May 17, 2012 @ 11:50 PM

Don't tell me Cena's going to lose to another WWE legend? Not sure if Johnny Ace is one. lol

3I hours of Raw, my god I just hope this is to get more wrestling time. As much as I love my soap elements in wrestling I'd love to see WWE work with those who are not main eventing.

Did anyone see Dixie Carter hire Brooke Hogan as a talent agaent for the womens division? Yikes.

AkaneKitty

AkaneKitty

Couch Potato

Posted May 18, 2012 @ 12:23 AM

Did anyone see Dixie Carter hire Brooke Hogan as a talent agaent for the womens division? Yikes.

It screams "Daddy, I need a job!"

And where is Mickie?

mjgchick

mjgchick

Fanatic

Posted May 18, 2012 @ 3:28 PM

And now Ashley Fleighr was hired by The WWE. We'll be seeing her in the FCW circuit. I's think she'd want to be with her dad in TNA.

OnceSane

OnceSane

Fanatic

Posted May 18, 2012 @ 4:10 PM

Maybe WWE offered her more money...or TNA wasn't interested in her services.

Zemiar

Zemiar

Loyal Viewer

Posted May 18, 2012 @ 6:11 PM

Three hours? They barely know what to do with the 2 hours they have now. Actually, make that an hour and forty minutes.

jch323

jch323

Couch Potato

Posted May 18, 2012 @ 8:25 PM

And now Ashley Fleighr was hired by The WWE. We'll be seeing her in the FCW circuit. I's think she'd want to be with her dad in TNA.

Flair doesn't even want to be in TNA. He's just chasing whatever paychecks he can.

Linds09

Linds09

Fanatic

Posted May 19, 2012 @ 7:55 AM

Brooke Hogan on TNA? I used to watch Hogan Knows Best and Brooke Knows Best and I actually liked them both. Hogan Knows Best was good until they moved into that all shiny white house. Brooke just really gets annoying after a while. I actually watched TNA for one match. I am glad to report that they are now feeding Kurt Angle. Jeff Hardy still looks like a character on Super Mario Bros, though. Remember that strange woman that would be a literal cloud in Mushroom Kingdom and drop bombs on you from the sky? I called her Mushroom Lady. That's Jeff Hardy this past week.

As for PPV thoughts....why predict anymore? Nothing I want happens! And this PPV is predictable as hell. No superstar can interfere. Lesnar quit and has a grudge against Laurenitis and Cena. But he and Heyman are pissed at HHH, who is the defacto enemy of Laurenitis and the enemy of my enemy is my friend, so Lesnar will interfere at the end of the match, but also somehow screw Laurenitis over too because Lesnar is a dick. Do you not know that? Did you not get the memo? Lesnar is an asshole, ya'll. He is a loose cannon and we all should totes fear him. Also, Show totes wants his job back. So he is gonna be down on his massive knees begging please- instead of doing actual work performance improvement- he will interfere in a match and take out the man who is the face of the company. Because pissing off the COO and the owners and the board of directors is not as big of a deal as making the general manager happy. Show getting fired is stupid, BTW, and I am waiting for the internet memes. It's like "Basketballs don't hold grudges" bad levels. Brodus Clay will job out someone more talented that will be here long after he is fired/injured/overstays his welcome. Punk/Bryan will have an awesome match that will divide us all. AJ will go crazy and interfere. Layla and Beth will have a decent, but meaningless match because it will be short. The tag match will be stupid because I think that either the titles will change hands too soon or Ziggles will lose. The only way this will work is if the titles don't change hands and Ziggles gets pissed and Swaggs is out of Team Cougar Pants. Jericho loses again. Sheamus will brogue kick people. Orton will RKO people. Everyone yawns.

Did I miss anything? Unless someone shocking wins- and by shocking, I mean, someone talented wins, and by talented, I mean deserving- like Santino loses, Sheamus loses- you know a super shocking title change- then this PPV is boring. I really would only like to see Layla, the tag champs, and Punk retain. Everyone else can lose. Especially Sheamus.

bumblehare74

bumblehare74

Fanatic

Posted May 19, 2012 @ 11:54 AM

It makes absolutely no sense for RAW to become a three hour show. I believe one of the reasons WCW went down so fast is because they turned Nitro into a three hour show.

As for Brook Hogan being hired by TNA, is that really a surprise? Bischoff's kid has no business being in a Impact wrestling ring, and yet he is there. Doesn't Dixie remember the WCW years when David Flair (Rick's kid), was in their wrestling ring? David Flair was just awful in the ring.

Talking about two wrestling organizations not learning from the mistakes made by WCW in the past.

Edited by bumblehare74, May 19, 2012 @ 11:56 AM.

missknowitall

missknowitall

Fanatic

Posted May 20, 2012 @ 10:02 PM

Bloated RAW....great. So, c-listers in the first hour, b-listers in the second, and the same ole, same ole in the last hour. Boo.

AkaneKitty

AkaneKitty

Couch Potato

Posted May 20, 2012 @ 10:33 PM

PPV Thoughts:

-Didn't catch the free for all match, but apparently Zack lost. Boo!

-Battle Royal was cool. Nice to see Riley hanging in there. Christian returns and wins a shot at the midcard belt of his choice. Peeps!

-Kofi/Truth vs Swaggs/Ziggles was cool too. Apparently Ziggles has decided that having a new BDSM Metrosexual look was the way to go. Air Jimmy wins. I still wish Kofi was doing something else.

-Layla/Beth was nice. Beth ditched the skirt and brought back pants. Layla won with her finisher. Now what are they going to do with the division? There are no built up heels to challenge Layla, and Beth needs to go to the back burner for a while.

-Fatal Four Way. Nice. Sheamus wins. Glad Orton didn't win as he has tendency to get belts when he gets inserted into title matches. I still like Sheamus even though he's HHH workout buddy.

-Brodus/Miz. I liked it. Poor Miz with the "dance off" though. The Frog is finally growing on me. New attires for Naomi and Cameron. Are they in a feud? Something needs to happen, like Miz trying to get with Naomi or something.

-Christian/Rhodes. Christian is back as face and wins the title. Rhodes still looks like he has tighty whities on.

-Punk/Bryan. Awesome </Miz> match. Nice way to end the match so the feud continues. Preferably into a submission match. AJ needs to get more involved in the feud.

-Ryback apperently squashed somebody.

-Cena loses thanks to the Big Show. Way to be predicable, WWE. Is Cena fired? I'm tired of Laryngitis. I could buy HHH or Vince doing this, because we all know they have power to fire and hire. Laryngitis doesn't have that power. HHH can step in take it away. So I'm just not feeling Johnny boy. Hopefully we get a neutral GM soon.