ACTOR: Michael Rosenbaum

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

7737 replies to this topic

Jellybeany

Jellybeany

Video Archivist

Posted Jan 1, 2004 @ 1:13 PM

Thanx for heads up Shannen. Went looking for the mag today and could only find #113 so the MR issue is up next. Will keep a look out for it. Yay new MR interview!

boltsfan

boltsfan

Just Tuned In

Posted Jan 1, 2004 @ 6:12 PM

Happy New Year! The latest People mag has a spotlight article on MR.

ShannenB2000

ShannenB2000

Stalker

Posted Jan 1, 2004 @ 7:21 PM

Sigh. Columbus has become such a cow-town. No stores around here have the People magazine. Stupid cow town and stupid holiday preventing the mail from coming!

Tigress35

Tigress35

Fanatic

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 4:57 AM

I have some new pictures of MR from ZDJJ up at my livejournal.

kwerkee

kwerkee

Fanatic

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 5:03 AM

Tigress, he's beauuuuuuuuutiful... *sigh*
Thanks for sharing!

Cyb

Cyb

Stalker

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 8:03 AM

The glasses are going to kill me. Tigress, I hereby will you my drool bibs.

ShannenB2000

ShannenB2000

Stalker

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 12:26 PM

OK, I had to go to three more stores today to find it, but I finally found the People with the article on Michael:

Spotlight: Michael Rosenbaum.

I don't know which I love more--that I could take him on a Bath and Body Works shopping spree, or that we use the same kind of VHS tapes! LOL!

Tigress35

Tigress35

Fanatic

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 3:04 PM

It said what VHS tapes he uses?

ShannenB2000

ShannenB2000

Stalker

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 3:17 PM

It said what VHS tapes he uses?

No, in the picture of him sitting there playing his guitar, there's a bunch of his stuff lying around--a coffee mug, some books, and in the picture you can see a bunch of VHS tapes and the one on top is the same Maxell silver 6 hour tapes that I use, which amused me, because I buy them because they're cheap! LOL!

Smallcondo

Smallcondo

Fanatic

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 3:52 PM

OMG! I just noticed that my Mom use to make those ugly man faced mugs that appears on that picture!

Damn me and my mockery; I could still have one and feel closer to MR.

Cyb

Cyb

Stalker

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 5:15 PM

His shoes match his jacket and everything. I really like those shoes. I think I want some.

Cynthia187

Cynthia187

Stalker

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 5:48 PM

Out of all the pics from Smallville, which one do they choose? Wow...even People Magazine see the HoYay.

lexualhealing

lexualhealing

Fanatic

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 5:51 PM

Out of all the pics from Smallville, which one do they choose? Wow...even People Magazine see the HoYay.

With a quote from TW no less- "I love "Jessie's Girl"

Edited by lexualhealing, Jan 2, 2004 @ 5:52 PM.

minamurray

minamurray

Channel Surfer

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 11:15 PM

He looks like the cutest creature ever, sitting there, having a blast with his guitar. How can anyone not be smitten with him?

kwerkee

kwerkee

Fanatic

Posted Jan 2, 2004 @ 11:42 PM

He lives in a loft now? I didn't know he moved out of his boathouse.

Cute smile.

Tigress35

Tigress35

Fanatic

Posted Jan 3, 2004 @ 3:49 AM

I was wondering the same thing kwerkee. Curious I am.

jeansheridan

jeansheridan

Fanatic

Posted Jan 3, 2004 @ 10:49 AM

But what is the book at his feet? I see a clown-like figure on the back. And should his guitar strings be so long on the ends? I worry about him taking out an eye or something. And ooo, daisies on his strap! What do daisies symbolize?

Best of all, I love the sheer randomness of this article. He ain't promoting anything but himself ...and damn, that's enough. It makes up for him not making it into the Most Beautiful List again.

See, it takes so little for the Rosenbaum to return.

lexualhealing

lexualhealing

Fanatic

Posted Jan 3, 2004 @ 4:25 PM

He lives in a loft now? I didn't know he moved out of his boathouse.

Shannen and me came to the conclusion that the article was done awhile ago so he was probably still in the loft at the time. Hey, it's a theory.

kwerkee

kwerkee

Fanatic

Posted Jan 3, 2004 @ 6:11 PM

Or maybe his boat-neighbours have been complaining about the tsunamis made everytime he brings a date home. :D

Actually, it could be something simpler - privacy. I'd imagine it'd be easy for anyone to loiter along the dock where houseboats are stationed.

ShannenB2000

ShannenB2000

Stalker

Posted Jan 3, 2004 @ 7:14 PM

Hehe--well, for the record, I don't think he actually lives on a *boat* persay. In other words, it's not one of those houseboats where you can pull up anchor and toodle away to the other side of the lake or what have you.

It's, from what he's said about it, one of those "houseboats" that looks like a house, just staked right there at the water. Like he said, similar to what Tom Hanks had in Sleepless in Seattle--the type you find all along the water front in Seattle--ones like this drawing.

Edited by ShannenB2000, Jan 3, 2004 @ 7:14 PM.

kwerkee

kwerkee

Fanatic

Posted Jan 3, 2004 @ 7:28 PM

Ahhh.. He meant *that* kind of houseboat. Thanks for the clarification.

I thought it's the kind of houseboat that Tom Hanks lived in after breaking up with his girlfriend in 'You've Got Mail'. Well, it was fun imagining the tsunamis, though!

ShannenB2000

ShannenB2000

Stalker

Posted Jan 3, 2004 @ 7:42 PM

I thought it's the kind of houseboat that Tom Hanks lived in after breaking up with his girlfriend in 'You've Got Mail'.

Hehe--so did I. That's why, in this interview when he was all, "It's like Tom Hanks in Sleepless in Seattle", I was sitting there going, "Huh? Tom Hanks didn't live on a houseboat in that movie." Cause I remember it looking like a house, not a boat. I thought it was just a house by the water, so imagine my surprise when someone who had been to Seattle showed me pictures of the houseboat they used in the film (it's apparently a tourist stop or something) and said that there were quite a few places like that there in Seattle. So color me surprised. LOL! I guess there's more than one type of houseboat. You learn something new every day.

lexualhealing

lexualhealing

Fanatic

Posted Jan 3, 2004 @ 10:12 PM

I thought it's the kind of houseboat that Tom Hanks lived in after breaking up with his girlfriend in 'You've Got Mail'.

Hehe--so did I.

Ditto!

That's why, in this interview when he was all, "It's like Tom Hanks in Sleepless in Seattle", I was sitting there going, "Huh? Tom Hanks didn't live on a houseboat in that movie." Cause I remember it looking like a house, not a boat. I thought it was just a house by the water,

Again, ditto. I half assed read that article and missed his description of the [s]house on the water[/s] houseboat.

Edited by lexualhealing, Jan 3, 2004 @ 10:17 PM.

Fleegull

Fleegull

Fanatic

Posted Jan 4, 2004 @ 5:57 AM

MR's new movie Cursed gets a writeup in the current issue of Dreamwatch. DTS has a scan of the article here.

slodwick

slodwick

Fanatic

Posted Jan 5, 2004 @ 1:39 PM

Damn! They cut out Feldman?

Life is so unfair. *giggle*

Smallcondo

Smallcondo

Fanatic

Posted Jan 5, 2004 @ 2:09 PM

Here come the waterworks!

MR = Making old pin up boys cry. Well, not really, but wouldn't that be cool?

slodwick

slodwick

Fanatic

Posted Jan 5, 2004 @ 2:34 PM

Well, there is some consolation in the fact that Lance Bass still has a role.

Oh... wait.

No there isn't.

lexualhealing

lexualhealing

Fanatic

Posted Jan 5, 2004 @ 8:07 PM

Damn! They cut out Feldman?

Feldman? What about Chachi? By cutting out Chachi, they've ruined the film.

kwerkee

kwerkee

Fanatic

Posted Jan 5, 2004 @ 8:10 PM

Well, there is some consolation in the fact that Lance Bass still has a role.

Oh... wait.

No there isn't.

Who's Lance Bass?

AnFielDeR

AnFielDeR

Posted Jan 5, 2004 @ 8:22 PM

Lance Bass = blonde, relatively less talented member of NSYNC....