G.I. Joe: Real American Heroes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

213 replies to this topic

Limbonaut

Limbonaut

Stalker

Posted Mar 20, 2012 @ 1:29 AM

I didn't care for the first movie either(Baroness brainwashed into being evil? Come on.) but I admit the trailer makes the sequel look a lot better. Different director and the ninja fight on the mountainside looked really cool!

Scorpiosrule

Scorpiosrule

Stalker

Posted Mar 23, 2012 @ 2:59 PM

Aw hell. I had to put in all nighters that past two nights and forgot to record the movie!

Anyone here see it and did they edit out Duke's stabbing?

Lantern7

Lantern7

Stalker

Posted Apr 5, 2012 @ 11:08 PM

Scorpiosrule . . . looks like you got your wish. The original miniseries starts tonight (Thursday night/Friday morning), featuring the original gang and the MASS Device.

Scorpiosrule

Scorpiosrule

Stalker

Posted Apr 18, 2012 @ 7:37 AM

Scorpiosrule . . . looks like you got your wish. The original miniseries starts tonight (Thursday night/Friday morning), featuring the original gang and the MASS Device.

Thanks for the heads up Lantern! I missed the first part, but I was in G.I. Joe Heaven, watching the rest. Now "Revenge of Cobra" is airing, where we're introduced to Shipwreck, and the whole weather dominator thing. I did notice that they had one throw away episode with Sgt. Slaughter, and I deleted that immediately. Go away you show eater. I'm going to watch all episodes together since it was the second Mini-series, if you will. I'm hoping that the "Pyramid of Darkness" is next!