Admit it. You Canít Stand The View

• Please log in to reply

112723 replies to this topic

jojo1010

jojo1010

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 13, 2013 @ 12:33 PM

Mothers did wait in line with there babies and there children to vote in Ohio. I know I WAS there.
People in Ohio voted early,they used the paper ballot not the voting machines. {hmm wonder why?}
EH always want it to be all about her.
I wish someone would tell EH to sit like a lady especially when a male guest is on the couch.

MedicineCrow

MedicineCrow

Fanatic

Posted Feb 13, 2013 @ 12:54 PM

I wish someone would tell EH to sit like a lady especially when a male guest is on the couch.

Couldn't agree more, jojo.
My firewall has blocked me since Friday, but I just had to comment about Shit-for-Brains-Sherri's whooping & hollerin' "take it off" to the already-embarrassed Chippendale who spilled the coffees all over himself. How absolutely appallingly insensitive can a WOMAN be, even trailer trash like her. YMMV.

Tunia

Tunia

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 13, 2013 @ 1:01 PM

One would think that - at their income levels - the Hasselbecks would be able to afford to have someone PLOW out their driveway, or, at worse, have a snowblower to blow them out. Are we to believe they actually shoveled themselves out of their $4M property?

Edited by Tunia, Feb 13, 2013 @ 1:01 PM.

MedicineCrow

MedicineCrow

Fanatic

Posted Feb 13, 2013 @ 1:28 PM

Tunia said:

Are we to believe they actually shoveled themselves out of their $4M property?

Sure we are!!! Isn't everything Bitsy says the absolute truth & nothing but the truth?? Ya right!!
And, she stood in line with her 3 kids to vote. Ya right!!!
Keep up the B.S. Bitsy -- one day you'll pay for your inability to tell the truth!!! LOL.

maggie010

maggie010

Fanatic

Posted Feb 13, 2013 @ 1:49 PM

What an (especially) irritating show today for me.

Banana Joe is adorable but Sherri had to go there about "a black dog! - I love it!" Good grief, in the past 20 years 6 winners have been black, some white, and brown (oh my) and some with several colors (not sure what to think of that!).

What on earth was the matter with the people in line to vote for 5/6 hours didn't offer to allow the 102 year old to go ahead of them. And yea, EH most assuredly should be given consideration because she has 3 kids with her. Can't she (of all people) go when the kids are in school or have the nanny watch them or go in the evening when Tim is there. She is hardly working 8/9/10 hours a day after all like so many parents are.

And "downship valentine's Day" - WTF! Elisabeth and Sherri were gleeful in their "testing them" and he's not allowed crap. Loved Whoopi telling them they are the losers in this adorable test.

dhall60

dhall60

Fanatic

Posted Feb 13, 2013 @ 2:45 PM

I think Sherri was referring to the black lab they recently adopted for Jeffrey. They were told about how hard it is for black dogs to get adopted. Of course, knowing Sherri, it could have been racial... BananaJoe was adorable. I'm surprised Joy didn't reach for him - she loves dogs so

jumper sage

jumper sage

Fanatic

Posted Feb 13, 2013 @ 2:50 PM

linkI have a job for anyone who lives in the Greenwich CT area. We are going to need you to get pictures of the crew that shovels/does service for EH.

Edited by jumper sage, Feb 13, 2013 @ 3:08 PM.

maggie010

maggie010

Fanatic

Posted Feb 13, 2013 @ 3:50 PM

I don't know dhall, but Banana Joe was right there. And BJ wasn't adopted as he is a pedigree with excellent heritage. I can't imagine how expensive he was and then all the training and grooming.....

athousandclowns

athousandclowns

Fanatic

Posted Feb 13, 2013 @ 4:28 PM

Don't this two idiots have this conversation about Valentines day every year and they hauled Sal out last year with roses? They need to grow the hell up!!
Who was the co host again??

dubbel zout

dubbel zout

Stalker

Posted Feb 13, 2013 @ 4:32 PM

Sorry; wrong thread!

Edited by dubbel zout, Feb 13, 2013 @ 4:33 PM.

springtime

springtime

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 13, 2013 @ 5:52 PM

Along with the adult dog that has Sherri going crazy with its toileting issues- she now has a puppy.

She probably loves to be working day and night throughout the nation to avoid being home!

DebbieM

DebbieM

Fanatic

Posted Feb 13, 2013 @ 6:25 PM

If Barbara makes changes to the show, please let her fire Elizabitch first.

Yes, PLEASE! I remember actually being excited when she was named co-host because I had liked her on Survivor. But her decline has been fast and picking up momentum all the time. Today - just when I thought nothing she said could shock me - she had quite an obnoxious take on voter fraud. When Joy was talking about it, Bitsy muttered something about Joy's candidate having won and therefore it shouldn't be an issue. Really??? So voter fraud is okay as long as your candidate wins? Does she not understand that voter fraud is a problem in and of itself? It's not about winning/losing, but her juvenile mind can't understand anything beyond that.

She thinks (and acts) like a child. It absolutely floors me that she's pulling in the big bucks with this cushy job while hard-working, talented people are struggling to make ends meet. What is her talent exactly??

dissy

dissy

Video Archivist

Posted Feb 13, 2013 @ 6:36 PM

Who was the co host again??

That was Eden Sher from the show The Middle. She plays Sue Heck. She sounded more intelligent than Bits and Sherri. That whole Valentines test stuff was ridiculous.

Theodora69

Theodora69

Video Archivist

Posted Feb 13, 2013 @ 10:31 PM

I didn't get to see the show today. The View was pre-empted by the funeral of one of the police officers killed by Dorner. Wish they would repeat shows when they are pre-empted.

mumbles

mumbles

Fanatic

Posted Feb 13, 2013 @ 11:00 PM

Leave it to eh to trivialize voter suppression by equating it with her having to stand in line with three children while waiting to vote. Sure eh.

She was so "cute" about that - she didn't even say that she did it, she just let it hang out there and implied that she had. And if she did - it wasn't because she's a single mom who can't get a sitter, so STFU. Get your thumb-head underemployed husband to watch the kids.

Why do they continue to promote the Kardassians? They're wrong. If I were a woman of a certain income level and a certain body type, I certainly would avoid wearing anything those scumballs wear.

That was Eden Sher from the show The Middle. She plays Sue Heck. She sounded more intelligent than Bits and Sherri.

Don't watch the show and never saw her before today. She grew on me as I realized the same - she's a lot smarter than Bits and Sherri. Plus she apparently writes for Jezebel.com (or at least, did a piece for them.) Love it when the young 'uns think about feminist/gender issues.

Pepperbird

Pepperbird

Fanatic

Posted Feb 14, 2013 @ 2:19 AM

Bitsy's intent was so obvious today. Because she had the black hose on, she thought she did not have to take care, or she used it as an excuse to try to shock.

She [Bits] thinks (and acts) like a child. It absolutely floors me that she's pulling in the big bucks with this cushy job while hard-working, talented people are struggling to make ends meet. What is her talent exactly??

I've had the same reaction so many times...it hurts my heart that talented, smart people are shut out because someone as blank a slate as Bits has the opportunity and wastes it. Of course that goes for Whoopi and Joy too on some days. Sherri seems to recognize her blessings more readily, but she is getting a jaded veneer too (shown, for example, when she uses her power to harass male guests on the show. Ugly and sad.)

azure4

azure4

Video Archivist

Posted Feb 14, 2013 @ 2:28 AM

Sheri......the hand gesturing..........and the "ya know, it's so funny"..............
Her makeup today was a couple shades off (too light).

Kodiboku

Kodiboku

Fanatic

Posted Feb 14, 2013 @ 9:56 AM

smart people are shut out because someone as blank a slate as Bits has the opportunity and wastes it. Of course that goes for Whoopi and Joy too on some days.

Crazy huh? and the can't even admit it. Come on people. How much do you all really need? At least own it. I know I do.

Haleth

Haleth

Fanatic

Posted Feb 14, 2013 @ 11:09 AM

That was Eden Sher from the show The Middle.

Man, does she have an annoying laugh!

Cementhead

Cementhead

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 14, 2013 @ 12:30 PM

Dear Mr. Camera Man:
If Whoopi keeps wearing shoes that prop her up all those extra inches on the couch, please, please, please, for the love of all that is good in the world, please find another angle to shoot her at. I beg of you. A head & shoulders only shot, perhaps?
Signed,
A viewer who has seen too much.

pachebo

pachebo

Video Archivist

Posted Feb 14, 2013 @ 12:53 PM

I was shocked (ok, not really...) to find Nene Lekes to be the most professional and intelligent of today's co-hosts.

athousandclowns

athousandclowns

Fanatic

Posted Feb 14, 2013 @ 8:07 PM

NeNe was on her dialed down prim and proper behaviour because she wants to get more acting gigs and wig pulling trash talking only works once.
I am still in shock from the shot of Whoopi not enough of brain bleach in the world.

ByaNose

ByaNose

Fanatic

Posted Feb 14, 2013 @ 11:13 PM

Whoppi wears the most god ugly shoes.....ever!!! Why does she think they are all that? And, the act that she can't even walk in them is a whole other story.

ginger90

ginger90

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 15, 2013 @ 9:52 AM

Watching yesterdays show now, drain cleaner as a gift for the audience? (yes a $100.00 gift card to a home improvement store too, but really?!)

MedicineCrow

MedicineCrow

Fanatic

Posted Feb 15, 2013 @ 12:00 PM

Please Joy, you're only on camera for 45 minutes, can't you refrain from gnawing at your cuticles?

backformore

backformore

Fanatic

Posted Feb 15, 2013 @ 12:14 PM

Dear Whoopi - Your outfit today - man's shirt size XXL, blue jeans poking out under the hem of a dress or jumper, yellow crocs - I SWEAR I've seen that outfit on someone else on Michigan Ave in Chicago.

Oh yeah - it was a homeless guy pushing a shopping cart and talking to himself.

whydoiwatchtv

whydoiwatchtv

Video Archivist

Posted Feb 15, 2013 @ 12:39 PM

Whoopi is really getting fat. She is way bigger than Sherri. Superficial, I know, but she always claims she doesn't eat. So sick of her also being the parenting expert. As a matter of fact, she is an expert on everything, except not. The panel continues the downward spiral of boring not topics and nothing really snarkworthy. I wonder how their ratings are going this year? Also, can't put my finger on it but Bitsy is looking more haggard by the day. It was funny to watch Bits suck lemons while Eva spoke highly of President Obama.

Morgalisa

Morgalisa

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 15, 2013 @ 1:51 PM

Bits really had to stress and emphasize that Killing Lincoln was written by O'Reilly.

dhall60

dhall60

Fanatic

Posted Feb 15, 2013 @ 1:56 PM

I agree with just about everyone's opinion of Whoopi, but that you tube video made my day. Maybe she "discovered" it, maybe the 4:00 a.m. guy did, but it was awful cute and true to puppy behavior.

Cosmocrush

Cosmocrush

Stalker

Posted Feb 15, 2013 @ 2:02 PM

My favorite part of Thursday's (or was it Wednesday?) show was the Helen Hunt interview. Right after Sherri awkwardly said/read something about "we are dying of the thirst in the dessert" [to see you back on the screen] and asked her when she will do another movie Helen told her she in fact she has written something and is currently looking for investors. I can't remember when the entire couch shut up so fast. Ha!

But I also laughed at the trashing of crossover reality 'stars' while exempting the current guest co-host Nene Leakes of course. Because it's View protocol to trash guests after they leave they included the previously "faboulous Kris Jenner" too. Then Bits reminded everyone that she is a talentless millionaire who started on a reality show so then the 'competition' reality shows were exempted. Of course today the announcer tells us the guest hosts next week are all reality stars. I wonder if Whoopi will introduce them all as "fabulous too?

Watching yesterdays show now, drain cleaner as a gift for the audience? (yes a $100.00 gift card to a home improvement store too, but really?!)

I thought gifting the audience with poison drain cleaner was either spot on or risky; because it kind of speaks to what the producers think of their audience and yet risky because I would think the urge to off yourself while watching this mess LIVE would definitely go up.

Edited by Cosmocrush, Feb 15, 2013 @ 2:05 PM.