Philadelphia

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

222 replies to this topic

BoDiva

BoDiva

Fanatic

Posted Apr 14, 2007 @ 2:14 PM

I am Amy, the Vermonter or the Keystone that gets in around 10:45 am Sunday.

AmyGal

AmyGal

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 14, 2007 @ 4:40 PM

Cool! When you coming back? I'm not getting into NYC until maybe 3:45... but I guess I'll see you there!

bubbaboy8

bubbaboy8

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 25, 2007 @ 11:00 PM

Hey, BoDiva I'm coming up from Penn on Sunday morning. I may be coming up on your train.

Lantern7

Lantern7

Stalker

Posted Jun 6, 2007 @ 8:41 PM

Next weekend, I'm commuting back and forth from home to Philly for Wizard World. Just curious if anybody else was going, and if we could meet up for some good times.

FetesGalantes

FetesGalantes

Channel Surfer

Posted Jun 29, 2007 @ 9:35 PM

I'd still totally love to do dim sum, or some other such thing, if anybody ever schedules such an event.

Meanwhile, are any of you in the Trenton area? I'd really like to meet some new people - even if no Philly TWoPcon ever happens, perhaps we could schedule some smaller event around here... Even just a two-person joint viewing of some BSG episodes or something?

AquaGirl

AquaGirl

Loyal Viewer

Posted Jul 23, 2007 @ 10:04 PM

Ooh! Ooh! Pick me! I'm having a boring summer and would like to be involved in something amusing and possibly, television-related. Anyone game?

BoDiva

BoDiva

Fanatic

Posted Aug 1, 2007 @ 8:43 PM

I'd be happy to meet for dim sum some Saturday. Or maybe meet at the Reading Terminal Market (so there's a vast variety of foodstuffs available), but not the Amish Festival weekend. Too crowded.

FetesGalantes

FetesGalantes

Channel Surfer

Posted Aug 2, 2007 @ 11:22 AM

I thought they cancelled the Amish Festival this year due to that whole brouhaha over the steak shop being evicted? At any rate, I'm game for either dim sum or Reading Terminal Market. I am free in the early afternoon most Saturdays (although I have to be back in Trenton at 5:00 for services at the church where I'm organist). Let's pick a date!

Knickers

Knickers

Just Tuned In

Posted Sep 29, 2007 @ 6:04 PM

Long time lurker, first time poster. I'd love to get a TWOPcon going for Philly... maybe a "Heroes" event???

madchen

madchen

Channel Surfer

Posted Oct 1, 2007 @ 6:59 PM

Any TWoPers going to Phauxcon this weekend in Philly?

siggy26

siggy26

Loyal Viewer

• Interests:Sports (specifically baseball, the Philadelphia Phillies & Chase Utley), music, books, TV, movies, reading and writing, photography, the outdoors, traveling (random road trips) and a bevy of other special interests.

Posted Oct 11, 2007 @ 12:22 AM

Anyone around the Lehigh Valley area or greater Philadelphia that wants to do a TWOPcon for Prison Break? :-) Or Grey's? Maybe Private Practice? (But seriously, my best friend and I would totally do PB. In a heartbeat)

Lantern7

Lantern7

Stalker

Posted May 21, 2008 @ 11:55 PM

Just poking in here to ask if anybody else will be going to Wizard World next weekend. I'll be going back and forth from home, but I'd be open to meet up...maybe get a quick meal somewhere at the Reading Terminal.

Lantern7

Lantern7

Stalker

Posted Jun 9, 2010 @ 12:30 AM

Bumping this up again because -- natch -- I'm going to the big comic con this weekend. Okay, so it's not as big and I'm kindasorta regretting getting the weekend pass, but what the hell. Anyway, is anybody reading this coming?