Posted Jan 8, 2004 @ 10:33 PM

Thank you!
Ahhh well, maybe one day...

Edited by 2222, Jan 8, 2004 @ 10:34 PM.

jw7579

jw7579

Fanatic

Posted Jan 11, 2004 @ 1:48 PM

Is there anyone here, like me, that has a NBC affiliate that doesn't show the Conan reruns at 3 AM? My local channel has on "3rd Rock" and that stupid "Entertainment Studios" show with Byron Allen.

Edited by jw7579, Jan 11, 2004 @ 1:49 PM.

Loyal Viewer

Posted Jan 11, 2004 @ 5:17 PM

I get Jay Leno rerun around that time.

lannie

lannie

Loyal Viewer

Posted Jan 11, 2004 @ 7:05 PM

We don't get the Leno rerun, much less the Conan one. Here we get "Show Me St. Louis" and "Martha Stewart Living" (I think).

Which reminds me--do they still delay Conan until 3am in Houston?

DivineShorty02

DivineShorty02

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 11, 2004 @ 9:04 PM

A few months ago, we only got the Leno rerun. Conan would air, then a rebroadcast of the local news, then two Shipmates episodes, Leno, and then Carson would air. Now its Leno, Conan, Carson, local news, Access Hollywood, Leno, and then Conan.

malm3

malm3

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 11, 2004 @ 10:33 PM

Interesting. I didn't realize that not all stations carry the NBC all night, or whatever name that have for it. On both of our NBC affiliates we have Leno, Conan, Carson, Leno, Conan. Then one airs Access Hollywood, while the other has Entertainment Tonight.

Screamie

Screamie

Fanatic

Posted Jan 12, 2004 @ 2:09 AM

...And Conan's first guest for Wednesday is.....Al Roker!!

No really, I mean it. Al Roker is like herpes to this show. You think he's gone, but lo and behold, there he pops up again.

ChinkyGirl

ChinkyGirl

Fanatic

Posted Jan 12, 2004 @ 8:53 AM

Remember when Al Roker was so fascinated by the video of some guy getting his head stuck up an elephant's ass that he had Conan play it over and over at random moments while he giddily laughed to himself?

Disturbing shit.

DivineShorty02

DivineShorty02

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 13, 2004 @ 12:10 AM

Check this out.Very interesting story.

And ChinkyGirl, I remember that Al Roker episode. Honestly, he's so hyper and on when he comes on Conan that he always disturbs me a little.

Lineups for this week and next. Can't wait to see Maroon 5 and Dave Chappelle.

Edited by DivineShorty02, Jan 13, 2004 @ 12:11 AM.

nowandlater

nowandlater

Fanatic

Posted Jan 13, 2004 @ 12:53 AM

Which reminds me--do they still delay Conan until 3am in Houston?

OK, had to look that one up. And the answer is ... no, they don't. Though he doesn't start until an hour after Leno ends.

comfysara

comfysara

Channel Surfer

Posted Jan 14, 2004 @ 1:05 AM

LOL...I loved Conan's interview with Tyra Banks tonight where he did the rap version of Peter Paul and Mary's Hallelujah.

Screamie

Screamie

Fanatic

Posted Jan 14, 2004 @ 5:48 AM

I thought Andy Serkis's Gollum version of Grease was the funniest thing I've heard in a long time.

DivineMissM

DivineMissM

Video Archivist

Posted Jan 14, 2004 @ 8:28 AM

I live in the Northwest, so I was cracking up at Conan's (very accurate) description of the way everything shuts down on the rare occasion that it snows.

Also, I totally love it when Conan gets mock-worked up and knocks over the microphone on his desk.

jw7579

jw7579

Fanatic

Posted Jan 16, 2004 @ 6:42 PM

Check this out. It's Conan's spit on eBay.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?B39943717

Just when you thought you've seen everything.

[Edited to change the link]

Edited by jw7579, Jan 16, 2004 @ 6:47 PM.

DivineShorty02

DivineShorty02

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 20, 2004 @ 3:55 PM

Here's a tiny bit of the Toronto lineup.

Should be enjoyable.

iMissEthan

iMissEthan

Stalker

Posted Jan 20, 2004 @ 5:16 PM

There is a contestant on this season's American Idol that looks SO MUCH like Conan. He's 16 and lives on Long Island & sings old fashioned songs like a crooner, and his voice is very good. He makes Conan look tanned and blonde in comparison to how pale his skin is and how red his hair is.

I hope Conan adopts this kid and gets his audience members to vote him through the various AI rounds. If nothing else, when he loses, he should definitely be a guest on Conan's show. The resemblence is freaky.

Sawblade

Sawblade

Channel Surfer

Posted Jan 21, 2004 @ 12:33 AM

It'd be pretty cool if Conan got Jim Carrey to be on the show, given that he's from Toronto. Jim is probably the funniest talk show guest along with Robin Williams. Yeah, that's right, I think Robin Williams is funny. Deal with it. :P

DivineShorty02

DivineShorty02

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 21, 2004 @ 3:08 PM

, I think Robin Williams is funny. Deal with it.

You're not alone. My mom and I think he's hilarious.

Topic? I love Conan's impression of The Donald.

DoctorNeon

DoctorNeon

Posted Jan 21, 2004 @ 4:31 PM

I remember one of Jim Carrey's previous appearances, and he wore the Masturbating bear costume. There was also a lovely short film where Jim portrayed Conan, behind the scenes, and ended up collapsing in his dressing room...
"I can't hear the laughter anymore....",sobbing. Awesome. You see, if I ever became a big star, I would want to appear on Conan, first.

DivineShorty02

DivineShorty02

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 23, 2004 @ 1:39 AM

Last night's show with the Cactus Chef on the flute was so hilarious. I love the State of the Show addresses.

Cool, Conan's a Smallville fan.

vheetah

vheetah

Posted Jan 23, 2004 @ 3:21 AM

I love Conan. He's gorgeous... He's so damn intelligent. God, I adore him. I bet he's one hell of a father. I love his show.. Those are the only two talkshows I watch, Ellen's and Conan's. That's where it's at. :D

vheetah

vheetah

Posted Jan 23, 2004 @ 3:24 AM

Check this out. It's Conan's spit on eBay.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?B39943717

Just when you thought you've seen everything.

Starting bid 100 dollars?! Have that person lost their damned mind? lol

Must have.

If someone buys into that, they're insane.

cerealboxkiller

cerealboxkiller

Video Archivist

Posted Jan 24, 2004 @ 2:58 AM

Last night's show with the Cactus Chef on the flute was so hilarious.

Tonight, the Cactus Chef was on again! Gawd, I love that cactus..

DivineShorty02

DivineShorty02

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 24, 2004 @ 11:02 AM

Gawd, I love that cactus..

Me too. I wonder which writer came up with it.

Jim was great last night. I've loved him ever since the Made: I Want to Be a Cheerleader episode. Topher Grace was adorable as always, but I thought Jack Osbourne was meh. Maybe it's because I don't like Jack Osbourne.

music is my passion

music is my passion

Loyal Viewer

Posted Jan 24, 2004 @ 1:06 PM

Hee. Conan doing cheerleader moves. Greatness.

Built to Spill

Built to Spill

Loyal Viewer

Posted Jan 24, 2004 @ 1:54 PM

I'm a week or so late in saying this, but I loved The Gandhi vs. Hilary Clinton bits "_" "Going, going Gandhi!" and his little walk made me laugh. Seriously, what was Hilary thinking? I'm glad Conan dragged that out for a few days.

Random, but the thing I love most about the show is when Conan says "keep cool my babies, keep cool!" Love it.

Morning Angel

Morning Angel

Fanatic

Posted Jan 24, 2004 @ 3:37 PM

There is a contestant on this season's American Idol that looks SO MUCH like Conan. He's 16 and lives on Long Island & sings old fashioned songs like a crooner, and his voice is very good. He makes Conan look tanned and blonde in comparison to how pale his skin is and how red his hair is.

I hope Conan adopts this kid and gets his audience members to vote him through the various AI rounds. If nothing else, when he loses, he should definitely be a guest on Conan's show. The resemblence is freaky.

I know. I saw this guy, and was like: "This is Conan 20 years ago." It would be so cool if Late Night adopted him. Hee.

As an aside, I got tickets for the Thursday show in Toronto. I'm psyched. I'm hoping for Mike Myers and Barenaked Ladies as the guests. :)

cactaur

cactaur

Loyal Viewer

Posted Jan 25, 2004 @ 12:55 AM

Morning Angel, when did you find out that you got tickets? I guess I didn't get them. :(

moriath

moriath

Channel Surfer

Posted Jan 25, 2004 @ 2:32 AM

They said in the email that we would find out one to four weeks before the filming date, so I'm hoping that I just haven't got mine yet. I'm dying to go. I entered that VR contest as well, but I have a feeling I didn't win that either. Boo.

Melonade

Melonade

Loyal Viewer

Posted Jan 25, 2004 @ 11:11 PM

I haven't gotten mine either. :( But I got an email from the Edge102.9 that they have tickets, and they are giving them away next week.

I'm d-y-i-n-g for tickets.