South Park

• Please log in to reply

7008 replies to this topic

tinasdad

tinasdad

Posted Feb 5, 2004 @ 12:10 AM

Two comments:

1. I saw this story, about a baby born with a partially formed second head, and immediately thought of Nurse What's Her Name, with the dead fetus on her head. Picture not for the squeamish.

http://news.yahoo.co...ads_1&printer=1

2. Page seven? 37 days since the last comment here?

Ernos

Ernos

Fanatic

Posted Feb 5, 2004 @ 11:21 AM

I saw the story about that baby on CNN (looks like CNN took down the picture they had up) and I thought of Nurse Golem, too. Hee. Nurse Golem. How many times has she appeared, anyway? I can only think of her debut episode, and the one about the Planetarium where she served as Nurse Chapel to Mr. Mackey's Mr. Spock.

There haven't been any new eps since before Christmas, right? Sometimes (don't kill me!) I forget to check. /blush

ecb220

ecb220

Video Archivist

Posted Feb 15, 2004 @ 12:43 PM

I'm wondering if some dedicated fan at these forums can help me out:

I've had this mental image of a South Park episode stuck in my head for a long time, and I'm dying to remember what episode it was from. All I can really remember is someone (maybe Cartman, maybe more than just one person?) running to the bathroom and alternately puking and sh*tting for a really, really, really long time. Sorry to bring up such a vulgar moment from the show, but it embodied the "ewwww, ohmygod hahahhaha, ewwwww" that this show so often brings for me. Thanks!

Microprosa

Microprosa

Channel Surfer

Posted Feb 15, 2004 @ 7:06 PM

That's from Cartman Joins NAMBLA.

18matt

18matt

Fanatic

Posted Feb 15, 2004 @ 11:42 PM

The puker/vomiter is Kenny's Dad.

Schwartzvald

Schwartzvald

Posted Feb 18, 2004 @ 3:59 PM

"Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride" was the best, hands down.

PostToastie

PostToastie

Fanatic

Posted Feb 19, 2004 @ 6:21 PM

I love and have always loved Saddam's voice on the show. Just so funny.

Yes, I find myself referring to my guy friends as "Heeeeeeey guy!"

I love the 'Raisin's" episode. I am embarrassed to admit that I had to see it two times to figure out why they were calling it 'Raisins"

cronox5

cronox5

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 27, 2004 @ 6:00 PM

If you haven't seen the commercial yet on CC, the new season of South Park starts March 16th.

and Chinpokomon is still my favorite episode of SP. There are too many great moments in that episode.

"What is the main objective? DESTROY THE US GOVERNMENT!"

Clerk plays with doll:

"I'm so cute, Buy Me! Buy Me!"

*squeezes doll again*

"Down with America!"

PostToastie

PostToastie

Fanatic

Posted Feb 27, 2004 @ 6:41 PM

Chinpokomon is still my favorite episode of SP.

I loved how the boys eyes would turn into 'Anime' eyes when they laughed in that episode.

"We Japanese not like you. We have tiny penis. You American have biiiig penis."

They must know the insecurities of alot of guys I used to go out with...

yesman6764

yesman6764

Fanatic

Posted Feb 27, 2004 @ 9:15 PM

the new season of South Park starts March 16th

Thanks Cronox 5 for that info.

I think that March 16 episode will be Matt & Trey's take on the Super Bowl fiasco. Ever since that happened, I've been looking forward to such an episode.

I'd also like to see SP spoof "The Donald"---assuming they haven't already (haven't seen every SP ep "eveh")---as well.

edited to take out totally useless OT info

Edited by yesman6764, Feb 27, 2004 @ 9:31 PM.

mimiko1

mimiko1

Posted Mar 3, 2004 @ 10:02 AM

whoo who! Only 2 weeks till season 8. I hope it's better than season 7 which, IMO, was disappointing.

jennifuh

jennifuh

Stalker

Posted Mar 3, 2004 @ 11:36 AM

You're gonna need a montage! (montage!)
A sports trainin' montage! (montage!)

iMissEthan

iMissEthan

Stalker

Posted Mar 3, 2004 @ 12:02 PM

I caught part of VH1 goes inside South Park last night. I'm pretty sure I've seen this before, and it may not even have been on VH1. At any rate, it's great to hear the behind the scenes stuff & I'm looking forward to the boys' takes on gay marriage, John Kerry, Superbowl, FCC fiascos, etc.

Hercules Q. Einstein

Hercules Q. Einstein

Fanatic

Posted Mar 3, 2004 @ 2:13 PM

I saw that last night too, iMissEthan. I liked the one person from the show how they had to negotiate with the censors the number of times Cartman could say "Sucky-sucky. Five dollars." Network censoring seems like an awfully stupid process. It did get me psyched for the new season. Can't believe all of the new stuff they have to rip on since the last time around.

mimiko1

mimiko1

Posted Mar 4, 2004 @ 10:43 AM

Before season 7 we speculated that SP would do Kobe and all kinds of current event shows and none of that materialized. Last night they aired the epi where Cartman goes back in time (the 100th epi) and it reminded me how much I disliked season 7, it was dull, boring and not at all what I expect to see from these guys.

iMissEthan

iMissEthan

Stalker

Posted Mar 9, 2004 @ 11:28 AM

I saw a show called Shocked on Trio last night. It was a half hour look at the fiasco that was Matt & Trey's attempt at a cartoon for the shockwave site. It was hilarious. The shockwave people kept telling them they had complete freedom to be as filthy as they wanted, so they met the challenge. I don't know how well-known this story is, but I had never heard it before. They made a cartoon called Princess, supposedly about an adorable little dog and her pals, but really it was about all the sick & twisted things Princess witnessed living with some really fucked up people.

Can't wait til tomorrow night for season eight.

ChinkyGirl

ChinkyGirl

Fanatic

Posted Mar 9, 2004 @ 11:37 AM

Heh. "The highest number season yet!"

Isn't is on March 17th? Or am I mistaken?

iMissEthan

iMissEthan

Stalker

Posted Mar 9, 2004 @ 12:20 PM

Crap, that's what I get for only seeing the promos in fast motion as I ff the ads during Daily Show viewing. Oh well, I can wait another week.

Lantern7

Lantern7

Stalker

Posted Mar 10, 2004 @ 11:57 PM

Season 8 notes. Also saw a commercial for next week...apparently the boys acquire ninja weapons and transform into anime characters. Really weird, man.

Ernos

Ernos

Fanatic

Posted Mar 11, 2004 @ 7:54 AM

All hail the return of Lemmiwinks !

Lantern7

Lantern7

Stalker

Posted Mar 13, 2004 @ 1:27 AM

Episode description up!

Episode 801
Good Times With Weapons
South Park takes on the look of Japanese Anime. The boys are transformed into Japanese Warriors after they buy martial arts weapons at a local flea market. Their sworn enemy, Professor Chaos, confronts them and a highly stylized battle ensues.

As for gay marriage? I'm thinking Mr. Garrison makes an honest man out of Mr. Slave. Jee...Jesus Christ!

arachne

arachne

Posted Mar 13, 2004 @ 12:34 PM

Good Times With Weapons

Does this mean Professor Chaos is back? Super!

The Pez

The Pez

Fanatic

Posted Mar 13, 2004 @ 12:57 PM

Can't wait for season eight, the highest season.....ever!

Does anyone else love the commercials on Comedy Central for the new season?

bakaney

bakaney

Fanatic

Posted Mar 15, 2004 @ 3:39 PM

Okay, my anticiaption for a brand new season is reaching fever pitch. Here's hoping Chef actually sings a few songs this season!

"But a prostitute is somebody who will love you no matter who you are
Or what you look like, yes it's true children!
But that's not whay you pay a prostitute
No, you dont pay for her to stay, you pay for her to leave afterwards
That's why I praise the Lord for prostitutes!"

Edited by bakaney, Mar 15, 2004 @ 3:39 PM.

cronox5

cronox5

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 17, 2004 @ 10:13 PM

heh this one is already a favorite after one break. the highly stylized characters is just great.

and yes, Professor Chaos is BACK! unfortunately now he's missing an eye

Edited by cronox5, Mar 17, 2004 @ 10:15 PM.

The Pez

The Pez

Fanatic

Posted Mar 17, 2004 @ 10:32 PM

It wasn't South Park's best episode. Mainly because I felt bad for Butters, I felt really sorry for his situation. But other then that the theme song cracked me up

cronox5

cronox5

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 17, 2004 @ 10:32 PM

damn, that was GREAT. Anime sendoffs (better than Chinpokomon), Butters the wounded dog, and NippleGate. In the word of the guiness ads:

BRILLIANT!

K9 Philosopher

K9 Philosopher

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 17, 2004 @ 10:38 PM

Chef looked cool as an anime character. As someone who used to really be into anime, I loved it. The ending was great too... damn nipplegate.

Leanan

Leanan

Fanatic

Posted Mar 17, 2004 @ 10:40 PM

"Hey, hey, let's go fighting! Let's got kick assu!" Hee! They nailed the anime parodies. That's exactly how anime songs sound, especially in fighting animes. Am I wrong for thinking Ninja!Kenny was kind of hot? I'm sorry, I've got a weakness for bishounen.

I felt really bad for Butters, though. The dogs peeing and defecating on him was worst, IMO. Well, besides getting a ninja star lodged in his eye.

rayray

rayray

Loyal Viewer

Posted Mar 17, 2004 @ 11:25 PM

I felt bad for Butters too but dammit, I was ROTFLMAO at that ninja star scene.