Ryan Seacrest: Humping America's Leg

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

1266 replies to this topic

Ligeya

Ligeya

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 3, 2010 @ 10:31 PM

I agree. Ryan comes off as a complete tool to me who thinks he's bigger than the show. The thing with Didi was so annoying

Moment Didi definitely was mistake on his part, but besides it, he's professional and supporting of contestants. Moment with Mike Lynch actually showes us Ryan's personality. All contestants know he's a powerful guy in modern music world, and the fact that Mike was comfortable enough to play such a trick on him - and all Ryan did is laughed about it - speaks volumes about his personality.

As for making this show about him - he always was a big part of the show, he always questioned and bantered with Simon, talked with contestants. Nothing changed this year.

cherrygarcia

cherrygarcia

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 11, 2010 @ 11:24 AM

What was the whole Ryan/Simon argument a few episodes back? When Ryan was in Simon's face...Simon for the first time actually seemed genuinely pissed off with Ryan. Usually they're jokey but this time it look like Ryan took it too far? Or did Simon take it too seriously?

grammafan

grammafan

Fanatic

Posted Apr 14, 2010 @ 10:32 AM

Did Ryan find Paula's left over stash last night?

And the article doesn't even mention the inappropriate touching of innocent audience members: the fro rub and the laying of hands on the shoulders of the young girl in the strapless dress. Nor the yelling of the word "SUCK" in the face of the poor gray haired lady unfortunate enough to occupy an aisle seat.

Have never liked his blatant insecurity driven hosting, now he has frazzled my last nerve.

Seacrest, (get) OUT.

Edited by grammafan, Apr 14, 2010 @ 10:36 AM.

sgomes

sgomes

Fanatic

Posted Apr 14, 2010 @ 10:37 AM

I thought he was serious about Dunkleman. I was looking forward to seeing him come back, oh well. It was really a cheap shot at Brian, and there just didn't appear to be any real reason to take it.

Ligeya

Ligeya

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 14, 2010 @ 10:24 PM

Well, it's possible that Ryan still not happy about mister Brian Dunkelman and his "adorable" stand up act - where Brian actually said he wished Ryan to get AIDS and die.
After that - I think Seacrest can joke about him as much as he wants.

http://www.tmz.com/2...hes-seacrest/3/

I think Ryan was a little bit off last night. He definitely was extremely tired and probably got too much coffee. There is no way he was drunk or high, because he taped interviews for radio show after Idol and sounded fine. But overall, it wasn't his best night.

Limbonaut

Limbonaut

Stalker

Posted Jun 26, 2010 @ 9:48 AM

So I was flipping through the channels this morning and came on a rerun of a TV show from the Nineties called Gladiators 2000 which was a kids version of American Gladiators. It was hosted by a cute, blonde, tween girl with braces and an older guy with ridiculously styled hair. Guess who the guy was? I went and found a couple of clips on YouTube! Here's one and another.

Edited by Limbonaut, Jun 26, 2010 @ 9:50 AM.

selkie

selkie

Fanatic

Posted Jul 25, 2012 @ 10:44 AM

Ryan at the Olympics. Kara Lynn Joyce is listed at a 6'0" program height, so she's probably about 5'11" in reality.