NewsRadio: Refidgamator So So Messy

• Please log in to reply

4385 replies to this topic

NewTyrastic

NewTyrastic

Fanatic

Posted Feb 27, 2013 @ 1:56 AM

Oh gawd...OH GAWD I love that episode! Doesn't Bill start screaming at Matthew in a withdrawl induced rage? Cracks me up everytime.

And I've been known to comment on how my arms feel about 8 ft long when I haven't had coffee.

Bill and Dave have a joint bitch fit at Matthew. I love that episode. I have all the seasons on DVD except the Jon Lovitz one.

kia112

kia112

Fanatic

Posted Dec 10, 2013 @ 4:50 PM

With all of that Sound of Music: Live hype, all I could think of was Jimmy James and his sword.

IseutLaBrune

IseutLaBrune

Fanatic

Posted Dec 11, 2013 @ 2:25 PM

I was so pleasantly surprised to come home last night and find eps of NewsRadio on Logo. I haven't seen "Rap" in forever...I always forget which of the episodes have which parts, and I was dying laughing at Beth's definitions of cute, gorgeous, exotic, etc. and Jimmy's diatribe on advertising is one of my favorite things in the whole series. 

"...Not to mention Kermit the damn Frog!!!"

NewTyrastic

NewTyrastic

Fanatic

Posted Dec 20, 2013 @ 2:31 AM

With all of that Sound of Music: Live hype, all I could think of was Jimmy James and his sword.

Sooound of Music! Sooound of Music!

It's good to hear this show popped up on TV somewhere. Luckily, I have all the DVD's (except the last season without Phil Hartman, I just can't...) It is time to watch the Christmas episodes. 

Edited by NewTyrastic, Dec 20, 2013 @ 2:43 AM.

ChimmyChai

ChimmyChai

Video Archivist

Posted Mar 28, 2014 @ 10:59 AM

Thanks to the movie "Noah" (well, the Wikipedia article about the movie), I now know that "Tubalcain" from the _Rose Bowl_ episode wasn't just a made up word.  It's actually the name of a person in the Bible from the Book of Genesis: Tubal-Cain (a descendant of Cain).

The more you know.

justjohn

justjohn

Fanatic

Posted Apr 14, 2014 @ 5:33 PM

Before this place goes away, just thought I'd extend an invite to anyone who wants to move to New Hampshire and work at my radio station. Seriously, though, this thread was a lot of fun back in the day and I had the pleasure of interacting with some really nice people on a daily basis.

Good times...